Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (57456 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2017
Chrismario:

Thanks bro
Abeg no go now o... live and let's live.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2017
God please bless this young soul amen
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by joinnow: 10:08am On May 10, 2017
I know of one transport company that has bypass frsc speed limiter installed in their buses.
In Nigeria just pray for God to protect you in your going out and returning.
Road not good (pot holes)
Drivers drives reckless
Bus not well maintained
Tyres not of good standard (tire blow out)
Drunk driver
Speeding(u wan run go heaven)
Deadly curves(some road dey like snake. bauchi Jos road)
Cow crossing(fulanis beware)
Road rage (dangote trucks)
Driving under influence of marijuana(motor park is our naija version of coffee shop in Netherlands)
Wrong way driving (Benin ore expressWay)
Drowsy driver(after downloading Fufu and Egusi soup) cry
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by glossyj(f): 10:21am On May 10, 2017
RIP DEAR.........SLEEP IN PEACE
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2017
Laple0541:

Mr Man, I wrote that last statement to close your chapter but it seem it added more fuel to your madness. In the first place, read through your first quote which I just quoted here, how dare you refer to one's opinion as being gullible even if it contradicts yours! can you see how mannerless and disrespectful you are! My responses to your quotes were borne out of that uncultured and unrefined manner via which you quoted. It's obvious you are aggrieved (with God or gods), that is your problem, if you like be atheist, polytheist or whatsoever, that is your issue. I owe you no apology on whatever I believe in so pack well.
What he is trying to let u know is that Nysc may have it's shortcomings but it's also beneficial
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2017
dainformant:
It's a sad moment for the family and friends of Rimam Nuhu Kwabche, who was killed in a fatal car accident on his way to Taraba state where he lived before his death. The serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Gombe state -appeared to be loved by many judging from the condolence messages which have flooded his Facebook timeline by those who know him.

His last post on Facebook was; God is my Sufficiency, not the government (NYSC), and not my parents. In the land of famine, I shall be greatly satisfied, God shall exempt me from calamities, Users and wasters of destiny. I am not offended in God @ all.

May his soul rest in peace....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/god-shall-exempt-me-from-calamities.html

So much for his God
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2017
Laple0541:

His prayer was surely answered. Yes, god disappoints but God never do. God knows death was the best for him at that particular circumstance.
How is death good for anybody. Stop giving excuse for a non functioning God. Guess he has gone on vacation like in supernatural. Rn u sound like buhari supporters giving excuses for his failures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.