Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (57458 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by kennygeebee(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
Take it back asap. God liveth and never disappoint. He knows all thing hidden to human eyes.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2017
His prayer was definitely answered.

isaiah 57:1

King James Bible
The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by oludavis123: 7:11pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
Read Isaiah 57:1 now now!
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by MadCow1: 7:12pm On May 09, 2017
Death comes for us all in the end..

When it's your time to die, not even God can save you.

R.I.P young Man.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by oludavis123: 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
read Isaiah 57:1 now now
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by nuelphilips1759(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2017
Rip gallant corper. God know the best.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by oludavis123: 7:14pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
read Isaiah ,57:1 now now
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2017
dainformant:
The serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Gombe state -appeared to be loved by many judging from the condolence messages which have flooded his Facebook timeline by those who know him
Not necessarily....
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by mimee9(f): 7:18pm On May 09, 2017
I pray God Almighty accepts your soul,rip handsome
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by D1official: 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
Yea bro god does bt God doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
gypsey:
what?! shocked Really? what kinda God let's his own person die? it must be a wicked God so death was best for him? wow! this is gullibility to the point of no return
you are not even blaming the bad roads and dangerous driving

So in developed world where there are good roads and regulations on driving people don't die I guess? show me your own god that whoever worships him doesn't die! Death is inevitable Mr Man....If you don't believe in God's existence that is your fu*king business, I am entitle to what I believe in so as you are to yours. So, get the sh*t out of here.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by D1official: 7:36pm On May 09, 2017
hedonistic:
Seems prayers are merely a formality. Seems it doesn't move God's mind. After all, the same God declared (in Romans 9:18) that "I'll have mercy on whom I want to have mercy, and I'll harden whom I want to harden" .

Doesn't seem like "the more you pray, the more I have mercy on you". It's prayer-neutral. Prayer is probably a colossal waste of time, since His mind is made up to do what He wishes regardless.
Just like d devil u guys re full of letters, nd just like Jesus we re full of d spirit.
What I Dnt get is y u claim to believe dat God doesn't exist bt spend ur entire life fighting D one who doesn't exist.
Atheism is simply Satanism sir, d ones at d top knw already nd d gullible ones re deceived.
Just note Dat if u die like this, u re in trouble.
Moreover d kingdom of God is on d rise everyday, d gate of hell notwithstanding.
I bet u one day u will glorify dis same Jehovah.HAHAHAHA.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by EagleEyes001(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
Akalia:
yea your god disappoints a lot not my GOD. Read job 1:21-22. Sleep in peace martyr.
Go tell that to those preachers of the Gospel who says that God is not responsible for the loss in peoples lives. They say God gives but don't take away.
Let's give thanks to God in all things. But please live the disappoint things alone, nobody knows why bad things happen especially to good people. If u tell me you know the reason u lie.
The Almighty God is a mysterious God, so people should leave the mysteries to Him. pls!
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by morereb10: 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot

He doesnt
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by uju22(f): 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
So sad, may his soul Rip
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
you are very right seems you said god nd nt the big capital G(GOD).
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
God has better plan for you brother....may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot

Allah has never disappointed me nor will he ever. I have absolute trust in him.

no shaking, my faith is firm
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Cool23(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
everything happens for a reason
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
Hz death currently holidaying in Nigeria? Pple both young n old jus dying these days like it mean nothing...
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
The rate that good looking peeps dies is so alarming
Such a cute guy
Rest In Peace
God knows best
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Why is that the handsome and beautiful ones are the ones that usually dies so early
Such a cute guy
Rest In Peace
God knows best
If the ugly ones were to die first you will be long dead.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Selfdesign: 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
god disappoints a lot. True but God never ever disappoint.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Liamm(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
alfaseltzer. I know you too well
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
Laple0541:

So in developed world where there are good roads and regulations on driving people don't die I guess? show me your own god that whoever worships him doesn't die! Death is inevitable Mr Man....If you don't believe in God's existence that is your fu*king business, I am entitle to what I believe in so as you are to yours. So, get the sh*t out of here.
you really are a believer of God grin is this the kinda bad atitude They teach you in churches? I am glad I am not a believer of your kinda bad atitude God. man! you are a very angry and troubled soul and i pity you grin i wonder which developed world you mean, is it not the same one I was born in?
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:19pm On May 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
If the ugly ones were to die first you will be long dead.
Lol
You are not God. So you can't say who dies or not
What I meant is that the way good looking people are dying is quiet alarming and nothing more
So I just don't get why you quote me with such statement
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
You are not God. So you can't say who dies or not
What I meant is that the way good looking people are dying is quiet alarming and nothing more
So I just don't get why you quote me with such statement
Someone just died and all what you are worrying about is whether he is good looking or not. Don't worry you will die soon so we can finally have an ugly person to upset the balance. Sorry for being harsh, But you have to set your priorities right.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
gypsey:
you really are a believer of God grin is this the kinda bad atitude They teach you in churches? I am glad I am not a believer of your kinda bad atitude God. man! you are a very angry and troubled soul and i pity you grin i wonder which developed world you mean, is it not the same one I was born in?

You are a Fool....
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by pintoism(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
oh, imagine d pain the family will be going through now, let register my condolence, God will be with d family he left behind (Amen)
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Mujtahida: 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
eleojo23:

When the roads are bad and people drive recklessly and over-speed, God is not to blame if there is an accident.

Most of our roads are death traps.
But God is to be appreciated when nothing happens abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.