Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? (1851 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by shinarlaura(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Charisma and good sense of dressing
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
No, I don't.
WhatsApp ,BBM?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
Charisma and good sense of dressing

baé should i still cúm?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by TosinDru: 9:40pm On May 09, 2017
For me it's if we have common grounds. There was this girl loves and understands football like me, we clicked instantly.
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by shinarlaura(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

baé should i still cúm?

Come. Am waiting. Start running but I doubt if u know the way
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by captainbangz: 5:44am On May 10, 2017
In a lady, simplicity not stupidity. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Yuneehk(f): 9:40am On May 10, 2017
RB007:

WhatsApp ,BBM?
Your number?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by FunspoT(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2017
For me,it is when a lady have same or similar interests as mine,has passion,and friendly,she will attract my attention more .

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife / Why Do Ladies Boil When They Read Virginity Topic??? / Married Women Going Outside Their Marriage To Seek Sexual Pleasure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.