Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Do U Share My View? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Share My View? (699 Views)

Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? / Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? / Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Share My View? by Lanspower(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2010
Do you share my view that it is easier to contact STD from ur normal babes than Sex peddlers? Research shows that the latter are more protection conscious than the former while making love. Do u agree?
Re: Do U Share My View? by Kunbee: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2010
No
Re: Do U Share My View? by invisible2(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2010
No
Re: Do U Share My View? by jenibayo(f): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2010
No
Re: Do U Share My View? by tbaba83(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2010
no
Re: Do U Share My View? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2010
capital noooooooooo,ashawo ke
Re: Do U Share My View? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2010
@poster
it all depends on how conscious the person is. . . . . . . if you use the same care with everybody whether ashawo or main toto then it wont be easier to catch any STD with either of them.

YOU are the one to decide what to use and therefore you should use protection with EVERYBODY!!!!!!
Re: Do U Share My View? by Abekeade08(f): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you share my view that it is easier to contact STD from your normal babes than Sex peddlers? Research shows that the latter are more protection conscious than the former while making love. Do u agree
?

@poster,

How any man can bring himself to screw a woman who sells her body for money is beyond me sha. As to your point of view. It is up to you to protect yourself, don't care if any party is protection conscious or not. It is your own body and you gotta take care of you.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And The Nigerian Man / Plss Help! Help! Help! / Think I Cannot Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.