Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? (3919 Views)

What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2017
MissCuppy:
Low cut with beard.
my pa only leave head for us, no beard. So??
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by dacovajnr: 9:21am On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Why this early momo vexing na baby?

You know I still love you with your apari kiss
That apari sturv is something I used to love way back in the 90s but unfortunately I never gt to have it...Too painful ehn! cry

O ti ri nkan kan
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
youve not seen a light skinned guy that could take your breath away right? Stop trying to sound fair... You'll sure prefer a handsome light skinned guy to a black handsome guy.
Light skin is better on women than men.

1 Like

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 10, 2017
MissCuppy:
and it's best on men when competing for who's more handsome..
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by SafeDavid(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2017
MissCuppy:

Are you minding him? grin

Dude sounds like one of those who would result to any means just to maintain a type of skin tone.

I don't think there should be any preference here as long as you've got a healthy skin.
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

nah i don't think so, light skin in men seems too feminine, from my observations girls would even pick dark skin average guy to a light skin good looking guy.
A girl is already feminine, she don't need another feminine looking partner.
at the end of the day looks don't really matter to females even though they won't admit it.

And pls Nigerians should stop measuring the level of attractiveness of a person with his/her skin tone..i hate it when ugly/average light skin peeps is classified as good looking.

1 Like

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 10, 2017
numerouno01:

nah i don't think so, light skin in men seems too feminine, from my observations girls would even pick dark skin average guy to a light skin good looking guy.
A girl is already feminine, she don't need another feminine looking partner.
at the end of the day looks don't really matter to females even though they won't admit it.

And pls Nigerians should stop measuring the level of attractiveness of a person with his/her skin tone..i hate it when ugly/average light skin peeps is classified as good looking.
does he look feminine? Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
does he look feminine? Seriously?
this my friend is not a typical light skin black man, he's somewhat in the middle (unless the filters did that).
when we talk bout light skin we mean chris brown, ramsey nouah, the weeknd, tyga.

which girl will logically pick tyga or the weeknd over idris elba?? or chris brown over tyson Beckford or trey songz? come on man.

but yet again looks really don't matter to women

2 Likes

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Olibboy: 11:56am On May 10, 2017
washere
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 10, 2017
RB007:
...trapqueen77...

Uuummm...lemme think abt it...

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by valgbo(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
sounds desperate to me
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
I prefer john dumelo 100times to magid Michael.
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 10, 2017
MissCuppy:
I prefer john dumelo 100times to magid Michael.
God forbid! I prefer Juliet Ibrahim to mercy Johnson tongue
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by SafeDavid(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
God forbid! I prefer Juliet Ibrahim to mercy Johnson tongue

Bro enough of this lame argument..Just be comfortable in your skin because such preference is just a shade away from being a racist and racist usually are the ones who feel inferior about themselves.

So ask yourself ,do you feel intimidated by dark/chocolate skinned men?
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Bro enough of this lame argument..Just be comfortable in your skin because such preference is just a shade away from being a racist and racist usually are the once who feel inferior about themselves.
ok sir!
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Bro enough of this lame argument..Just be comfortable in your skin because such preference is just a shade away from being a racist and racist usually are the ones who feel inferior about themselves.

So ask yourself ,do you feel intimidated by dark/chocolate skinned men?
never!
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by SafeDavid(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
never!
Good. So why the argument. cheesy
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Good. So why the argument. cheesy
oh well...

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by jelil01: 2:35pm On May 10, 2017

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 10, 2017
jelil01:
noooo!
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by ChiomaMee: 2:41pm On May 10, 2017
Skin all the way! Anytime any day! grin
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by odinga1of: 2:46pm On May 10, 2017
Deadlock.
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Abee79(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin Some girls be like: "I love guys with a neat Afro"

Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
demiladegold:

Yes na..... You are using your ashewoness to disturb my omodaadaness

grin
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Uuummm...lemme think abt it...
you and rihanna memes gringrin
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

That sounds dangerous , please don't
you're gonna like it wink
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nickymezor(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
Low cut is kool
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by sexychacha(f): 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
Low cut
Re: Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
why babes no cum like dreads sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon / I Give My Boyfriend Sxx Free With Any Girl I Want "- A Nigerian Lady Reveals / Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.