Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,868 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? (1237 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
I love it when a guy is dressed in formal wear... I.e a tucked in button down long sleeved shirt and slacks belted in... I love love it. I also find simplicity very attractive in a guy.. a simple jeans and shirt is cool.. I hate it when guys go overboard all in the name of fashion.. it makes them ridiculous.. please share the sort of look u find attractive in males or females �
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
I like it when a lady slays on an African attire with beads.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:
nice one
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
dingbang:

Like this?

5 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Like this?
WTF... lol I doubt that's what he was referring to

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by n0fav0rs: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anyone that shows little cleavage tongue
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by BoboFashion(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
I love seeing them on corporate wears, gowns etc
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by chiommy123(f): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
I like it also I mean well ironed shirt with plain trousers/pants low waist belt but some people say the low waist its a kind of irresponsibility I don't know how true

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by BoboFashion(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Like this?
Oh no... What is this
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Anyone that shows little cleavage tongue
hmm.. typical guy �
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Like this?
that's not an African attire
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by Lonestar124: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nonsense thread....only children bother on what to wear to look nice.

I put on cloth to cover my body not validation.
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Adam and Eve Attire...
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by n0fav0rs: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
CastingCrowns:

hmm.. typical guy �
sad
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin Anything that portrays d ass,n some cleavage,yeah u gotta set those nanis free at some point cheesy...
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
I like ethnic/traditional wear as well. The loose fitting ones, in the line of kurtas & kilts. I kind of have an exotic taste & a liking for foreign things.

These do it for me.

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by SirMichael1: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I like ethnic/traditional wear as well. The loose fitting ones, in the line of kurtas & kilts. I kind of have an exotic taste & a liking for foreign things.

These do it for me.

Are you Scottish?? sad

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

Are you Scottish?? sad

No. Do I have to be one of them to appreciate an aspect of their culture? I just like what I like. No rhyme or reason.
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by SirMichael1: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No. Do I have to be one of them to appreciate an aspect of their culture? I just like what I like. No rhyme or reason.

So why will a man walking in skirt be attractive to you?

You know, this will only happen when a guy isn't on pants (UK) except you have an ulterior motive

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

So why will a man walking in skirt be attractive to you?

You know, this will only happen when a guy isn't on pants (UK) except you have an ulterior motive

Read my 2nd post again.
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by Mrscarter(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
CastingCrowns:
I love it when a guy is dressed in formal wear... I.e a tucked in button down long sleeved shirt and slacks belted in... I love love it. I also find simplicity very attractive in a guy.. a simple jeans and shirt is cool.. I hate it when guys go overboard all in the name of fashion.. it makes them ridiculous.. please share the sort of look u find attractive in males or females �
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by Mrscarter(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Like this?

grin
Re: What Sort Of Attire Do U Find Attractive On Males And Females? by Bahamas95(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2020
I like anything skin tight, be it gown or trousers.
But that doesn't mean she should reveal her pantie lines.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife For Wearing Bum Short In Public / Falz Releases Hot Photos Of His Girl / 40 Important Questions To Ask A Girl You're Dating To Get To Know Her Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.