Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Naturally Naughty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naturally Naughty (2143 Views)

I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With / 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol Dracula... what similarities?

Virgo, you believe in zodiac signs?

Similarities in personality between us. Yes, I believe in Astrology. You don't?
Re: Naturally Naughty by brandydaniells(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm not
good girls dont even know d spelling of sex
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Similarities in personality between us. Yes, I believe in Astrology. You don't?

I dont think he has ever had a reason to. What's yours? And what's Virgo to you in the scheme of astrology?

You are right, i dont think its far off. It qualifies based on the other spectrum.

Plus my 3% is also present.
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

I dont think he has ever had a reason to. What's yours? And what's Virgo to you in the scheme of astrology?

You are right, i dont think its far off. It qualifies based on the other spectrum.

Plus my 3% is also present.

Hmmm...interesting. Have you at least read up on your sign? I don't like Virgos tongue I'm an Aquarius.
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...interesting. Have you at least read up on your sign? I don't like Virgos tongue I'm an Aquarius.

Why don't you like virgos?

I read they are excessively critical, perfectionist, and also detailed oriented.
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Why don't you like virgos?

I read they are excessively critical, perfectionist, and also detailed oriented.

I grew up around a lot of them. Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.

What they say about them is very accurate about the ones I know. They get on my nerves big time.
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I grew up around a lot of them. Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.

What they say about them is very accurate about the ones I know. They get on my nerves big time.

Tell me what they say about them that is accurate?
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Tell me what they say about them that is accurate?

The same stuff you wrote in your other post, criticism, etc.
Re: Naturally Naughty by duchilock: 1:34pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I just took the test, it's interesting.

I got "very low" (23rd percentile) for Extraversion
"Extremely low" (6ft percentile) for Agreeableness. In other words I'm an A-hole embarassed
"Very high" for Conscientiousness
"Average" for Neuroticism
"Low" for Openness

It's not very far off TBH, but I disagree with some things ofcourse . There's that 6% showing its ass again. LOL!

That's good. Well the test is like a mirror.
What see is what you are or in this case what you fill is
what you are. Definitely there's no 100% accuracy test but as we say in
research there's 5% confidence level of the result.
It's human to agree with views similar with ours and disagree with contrary ones.
This is not to said your opinions are not correct but been non far from the TBH
shows a level reliability.
Simple way to know is ask someone to rate on agreeable.
N.B. Agreeable people tend to be trusting, empathetic, cooperative, caring, sensitive, kind, forgiving, generous, and good-natured.
So do you fit the above description?
posts on naiaraland
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 10, 2017
duchilock:

That's good. Well the test is like a mirror.
What see is what you are or in this case what you fill is
what you are. Definitely there's no 100% accuracy test but as we say in
research there's 5% confidence level of the result.
It's human to agree with views similar with ours and disagree with contrary ones.
This is not to said your opinions are not correct but been non far from the TBH
shows a level reliability.
Simple way to know is ask someone to rate on agreeable.
N.B. Agreeable people tend to be trusting, empathetic, cooperative, caring, sensitive, kind, forgiving, generous, and good-natured.
So do you fit the above description?
posts on naiaraland

Very true what you say.

No, I'm not disagreeing with the part about being disagreeable because I know I can be very set in my ways. It was just little things here & there that I didn't agree with. Or perhaps it's how they worded it eg. rule follower. It sorta contradicted some of the things they wrote & what I know about myself. I only go ahead with what I agree with. I don't just follow blindly. So yeah, that's what stuck out & something else I can't remember now. But overall, it was pretty accurate. I am generous etc but I'm still working on some of those qualities you listed eg. being forgiving.
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

The same stuff you wrote in your other post, criticism, etc.

I guess we are not similar in personalities as you previously thought. Zodiac trumps personality test?
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

I guess we are not similar in personalities as you previously thought. Zodiac trumps personality test?

I believe in both so I'm not sure. Which do you believe is more accurate?
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

I believe in both so I'm not sure. Which do you believe is more accurate?

I believe in neither. I believe you have to know them intimately and the circumstances they have been through. Otherwise, you are welcomed to surprises.

People tend to present their true selves to you when you know them on a very personal level.

1 Like

Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

I believe in neither. I believe you have to know them intimately and the circumstances they have been through. Otherwise, you are welcomed to surprises.

People tend to present their true selves to you when you know them on a very personal level.

Hehehe. I get the feeling you're talking about yourself. But you're right.
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Hehehe. I get the feeling you're talking about yourself. But you're right.

Why?
Re: Naturally Naughty by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Why?

IDK why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women- / Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Cute Cousin / Twitter Shocked To See Pampers Washed To Be Reused(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.