Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,057 members, 7,845,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow (4230 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Safiaa(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2017
AsMadAsMynd:
Safiaa kiss your favorite dog is on the loose. grin
I love airforce. Everyone should just leave him alone.
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
Liar how did I find a post you made more than 3 years ago? Yeye dey smell Na certified beggar you be
IamAirforce1:

No no no I've already cleared the air on this Lol
Your schemes didn't work.
My mistake was not taking down this details after that girl requested for it.
You screen shot it, created moniker and use the details against.
But it's OK. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won't be talking about this more buddy. cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
Liar how did I find a post you made more than 3 years ago? Yeye dey smell Na certified beggar you be
IamAirforce1:

No no no I've already cleared the air on this Lol
You screen shot it, created moniker and use the details against.

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by AsMadAsMynd(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Airforce here you go, something to masturbate to at last wink

3 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Marinee(f): 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:46pm On May 10, 2017
FoolishPig:
Liar how did I find a post you made more than 3 years ago? Yeye dey smell
Na certified beggar you be
Dude just show some love and move on with your life

I'm not an easy meat for you.

My name is airforce and everything about me is worth talking about

Can't you see. cheesy
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Hahahaha grin grin
you no try at all grin

Who's the MOD they said s dating you?

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Marinee(f): 6:49pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
you no try at all grin

Who's the MOD they said s dating you?
I kuku don't know.. Do you have a hint?
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2017
your name nah osuoha chuka stop lying
IamAirforce1:
Dude just show some love and move on with your life
I'm not an easy meat for you.
My name is airforce and everything about me is worth talking about
Can't you see. cheesy
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:54pm On May 10, 2017
FoolishPig:
your name nah osuoha chuka
stop lying
Abeg comot for road make I talk to marinee
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:55pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
I kuku don't know.. Do you have a hint?
Lol
Mtchew
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Marinee(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Mtchew
Hahaha
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha
You fine

Not bad if you dating a moderator.

I will only have problem with your relationship with the said MOD if you use him against me sometime in future.

Heaven go fall that day
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Marinee(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You fine

Not bad if you dating a moderator.

I will only have problem with your relationship with the said MOD if you use him against me sometime in future.

Heaven go fall that day
Hahaha...udonmeannit? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by TWOYANSH: 7:18pm On May 10, 2017
dz dude z funny

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Viccur(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2017
So A pic of u watching tv depicts you as a bigger man. That's a dumb attitude

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nbote(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
One thing is certain, ur sense dey regress and depreciate as u get older... D difference between the former u nd d so called bigger u is dat u now make sure ur TV is captured in all ur photos...

5 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by crackhouse(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
Poor boy.

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 8:26pm On May 10, 2017
Nbote:
One thing is certain, ur sense dey regress and depreciate as u get older... D difference between the former u nd d so called bigger u is dat u now make sure ur TV is captured in all ur photos...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by MrCork: 8:43pm On May 10, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Airforce1 don de mad again ooooooh

Happy for you sha, you are still alive.

angry
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by MrCork: 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
You no change at all.. You must be a vampire undecided undecided

...who's the fine lightskin babe in your profile an why do u homebase chick enjoy stealin people foto? (No oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by MrCork: 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Sometimes when I look back, I thank God for my journey so far.

I started running my race way too early and now we here. Wow grin

August 19th is the date.
Woulda loved to throw the gate open to few Geez on here but scared I might be poisoned
So no need.

The first pic the younger me

The second pic the older me

Throwback and recent (2days ago)

Don't be mad guys..
Just keeping it real.

Bless!

(Small Boy)

angry

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

...who's the fine lightskin babe in your profile an why do u homebase chick enjoy stealin people foto? (No oofensece) angry
and y are u stealing madness u thiz oldz man.(n0 0Ffenssces)

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Marinee(f): 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

Hahaha..and why do you think I stole it? sad grin grin
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by nelsonebby(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:
I dunno what's wrong with this man!

everytime he will be showing us his ugly self snapped in front of a TV. I don't know if that TV is his only achievement. cheesy

Just wondering aloud.

Popularity on nairalland will do you no good Mr-Man. It won't even help ya dead career.

You just behave too childish for my liking.

Tufia!!
he's not the owner of the TV
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by nelsonebby(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

No no no
I've already cleared the air on this
Lol

You screen shot it, created moniker and use the details against me.

send your account number
I want to help you with cash
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 10:08pm On May 10, 2017
nelsonebby:
send your account number
I want to help you with cash
Foolishpig already posted it here
And I swear down if you send am, I go chop am with passion.

So Make he get something to talk about for real this time.

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by agohmamuda(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
In all his pics, he must find a way for his Tv and sound system to appear. SMH

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
agohmamuda:
In all his pics, he must find a way for his Tv and sound system to appear. SMH

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's my preferred position.

Not showing anything
Trust me.

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by agohmamuda(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's my preferred position.

Not showing anything
Trust me.

I just wish i can be rich like u sha. Lol
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
agohmamuda:

I just wish i can be rich like u sha. Lol
I'm still a student

But I started living alone and paying bills at 23

I don't know your definition of "Rich" or been rich
But I thank God cuz so many guys my age still in their parents house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos / My Late Night Experience As A Married Woman / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.