Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow (4246 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by agohmamuda(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=IamAirforce1 post=56403358]
I'm still a student

But I started living alone and paying bills at 23

I don't know your definition of "Rich" or been rich
But I thank God cuz so many guys my age still in their parents house.[/quote

Yes Boss. Hustle pays
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by DavidEsq(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2017
Foxyn:
oh lawd, father of Abraham Isaac and jaçob.
the giver and the taker of sense ..

the one that gave saul small sense to rule israel
the one that gave David sense and he killed Goliath
the one that gave Solomon sense and he built you a house and use some to judge your people.

I beg of thee this day
when will you come down and give Airforce1 some sense even if it's in a small quantity?

I have checked from all his post for the past 1 year now and I discovered that no atom of sense is found in this young man you created.

take my plea oh lawd and perform your wonders as we wait to see the change in him

ME: we pray thee oh lawd!
CONGREGATION: oh lawd hear our prayer sad
Amen embarassed
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by rosalieene(f): 7:41am On May 11, 2017
nelsonebby:
he's not the owner of the TV
Lolgrin
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 7:53am On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
You no change at all.. You must be a vampire undecided undecided

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 8:01am On May 11, 2017
Foxyn:
oh lawd, father of Abraham Isaac and jaçob.
the giver and the taker of sense ..

the one that gave saul small sense to rule israel
the one that gave David sense and he killed Goliath
the one that gave Solomon sense and he built you a house and use some to judge your people.

I beg of thee this day
when will you come down and give Airforce1 some sense even if it's in a small quantity?

I have checked from all his post for the past 1 year now and I discovered that no atom of sense is found in this young man you created.

take my plea oh lawd and perform your wonders as we wait to see the change in him

ME: we pray thee oh lawd!
CONGREGATION: oh lawd hear our prayer sad

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 9:22am On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I'm still a student

But I started living alone and paying bills at 23

I don't know your definition of "Rich" or been rich
But I thank God cuz so many guys my age still in their parents house.
living in ur parents hauz doesnt mean you are broke or not rich. You might be rich and prefer to continue living in ur parents hauz. thats a choice. 23yrs? you did well....but dont be so proud about that. I see you are not anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coco Austin Goes Topless On Instagram / Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.