Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Broke Have You Ever Been? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Broke Have You Ever Been? (3890 Views)

No Matter How Broke You Are, What’s That One Thing You Can Still Afford / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by veinless(f): 9:40pm On May 10, 2017
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 10, 2017
This was 2weeks ago...

The only thing I had was not up to a milk cup of garri...soaked the garri with plenty of water in the morning and took it late in the night to allow for proper swelling...The next day(sunday) I went to a church as first-time visitor to get a plate of rice and 1bottle of coke...
monday morning as early as 7am,I don dey atm stand dey wait when dem go send me cash.
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2017
Hardly do i go broke....dunno how God does it sef.

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Merryglad(f): 10:48pm On May 10, 2017
I submitted my CV without envelope,I didn't want to beg or borrow... I have written exams for three days without food....in all this I know it is well even in the well because God is aware.
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Joshrob(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:
I'm so broke right now,can't even withdraw the 1k in my account.

UBA do me strong thing.
you're always broke..when will you ever confess that you are loaded.
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Meekmind(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2017
So many tales of brokeness bro ...shey na when i trek from ketu to ikorodu cry cry that time i still they laspotech 4 surulere ni cuz i had only 10 naira...Abi na when i purposely kept 60 naira 4 two weeks to avoid empty pockets, cry cry abi na those days of laspotech wey i go use leg waka from shomolu (balogun street) to barracks 4 surulere, onitolo (laspotech) cuz i wan go skuul when popsi no give me t-fare for almost a whole session...my oga eyes have seen enough stuff, how many i wan talk ...Now as i'm talking gaan na 49 naira they my acct

Maybe na y my gf sef they do like man 4 the relationship... undecided

Edakun epp me embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 10, 2017
Joshrob:
you're always broke..when will you ever confess that you are loaded.

is it your broke?

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Hyflya(m): 12:20am On May 11, 2017
I'm even broke to teeth as I'm typing, but I know its a phase and it shall surely fade away.
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by TeeFriz: 6:13am On May 11, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Lwkm... That first one tho grin grin
I could imagine the expression on his face #frankdonga
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by TeeFriz: 6:18am On May 11, 2017
skillful01:
This was 2weeks ago...

The only thing I had was not up to a milk cup of garri...soaked the garri with plenty of water in the morning and took it late in the night to allow for proper swelling...The next day(sunday) I went to a church as first-time visitor to get a plate of rice and 1bottle of coke...
monday morning as early as 7am,I don dey atm stand dey wait when dem go send me cash.

Success story bruh, success story
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by TeeFriz: 6:25am On May 11, 2017
ehix89:
why is everyone broke?

At one point,you just have to be broke...its natural. It doesn't depict you are poor. It's just a phase

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Joshrob(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2017
Tiny23:

is it your broke?
Na you sabi..write am for head,na you broke pass na.
how far..how are you send me your no
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Marrtynze(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Went into the bank, Deposited 100 naira...

Came back to the ATM

Withdraw 500 naira

Lol I can so relate to this exactly, back then in lautech, that UBA bank along Apake, will go inside, deposit 100 naira, beg the bank staff to please help me post it immediately, come outside and withdraw 500 or 1000, to spend for like 2 weeks, thank God oo, the story is different, though I'm still upcoming rich but I'm not as broke as those days anymore, I've really suffered in life sha, but it's really made me know the value and worth of every naira I make now, aw I go trek from Under G to Sabo, from Sabo to Takie, I can write a whole novel about my adventures as a broke guy, but lemme just stop here, at d end I thank God for his help and above all the turnaround

5 Likes

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2017
Joshrob:
Na you sabi..write am for head,na you broke pass na.
how far..how are you send me your no

My account number?
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Venica(f): 10:03am On May 11, 2017
i was so broke, that i become jealous of two kids who were using 100# to buy sweets n popcorn.
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Joshrob(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
Tiny23:

My account number?
acount no ko matric no ni send me your phone no jor
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
Joshrob:

acount no ko matric no ni send me your phone no jor

it's only my account number I send to people o...
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2017
Venica:
i was so broke, that i become jealous of two kids who were using 100# to buy sweets n popcorn.

lmao
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Joshrob(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
Tiny23:

it's only my account number I send to people o...
so am now people shey?.. no wahala
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
Joshrob:

so am now people shey?.. no wahala

lol
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Joshrob(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2017
Tiny23:

lol
be laughing at your self there o..
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 11, 2017
Joshrob:

be laughing at your self there o..
Sorry
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by olab059(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2017
BrightEye:
I drank an alcoholic wine on an empty stomach(I found the wine in a friends house, being the leftover after a party), thinking it would ease the hunger striking me as a result of me being broke and had not taken any meal for about 30 hours.
At first, I though the wine was helpful, because it made me felt no hunger. But when the intoxication faded away, I experienced like 5 times of the previous hunger. This time my body began to shake, feeling light, and staggering.
I was a shy guy who would rather go hungry than beg for money. But this time I didn't know how I entered into a restaurant, ordered for bread and beans, and eat to the fullest. It was until that hunger went away that I realised the trouble I was into. I pretended to had lost my wallet by searching my pockets at the payment place. surprisingly, they let me go, and even showed sympathy.
Oh Lord, let me not see such experience in my life again.

Men! I can totally relate to this. I was so broke one time I didn't even have money for pure water. The people I was staying with at the time had a guest they bought stout for, and there was one bottle left. Around midnight, I entered the parlor and drank the stout just to have some liquid in my body. I slept off but woke up like two hours later...my body was shaking and I was sweating all over. I swear I thought I was going to die of starvation cos I hadn't eaten anything in about 48 hours. I entered one room in the house that was used as a store and started ransacking the place like a rat, till I found one old PRESENT (what kids get at birthdays) and there were lots of different types of sweets in there. I started licking the sweets...i licked like 6-8 sweets, and my body stopped shaking. The next day, I walked all the way from Yaba to my parents house in Egbeda. It took me like 5 hours. I collapsed when I got there. Men! I swear, I have suffered in this world.

4 Likes

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by olab059(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2017
Lala, this topic needs to hit Front Page. Please!
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Joshrob(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
Tiny23:

Sorry
oya send me the no or send me msg on whats app 07062008549
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by TeeFriz: 11:28am On May 11, 2017
Venica:
Lol
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by TeeFriz: 11:30am On May 11, 2017
olab059:

Men! I can totally relate to this. I was so broke one time I didn't even have money for pure water. The people I was staying with at the time had a guest they bought stout for, and there was one bottle left. Around midnight, I entered the parlor and drank the stout just to have some liquid in my body. I slept off but woke up like two hours later...my body was shaking and I was sweating all over. I swear I thought I was going to die of starvation cos I hadn't eaten anything in about 48 hours. I entered one room in the house that was used as a store and started ransacking the place like a rat, till I found one old PRESENT (what kids get at birthdays) and there were lots of different types of sweets in there. I started licking the sweets...i licked like 6-8 sweets, and my body stopped shaking. The next day, I walked all the way from Yaba to my parents house in Egbeda. It took me like 5 hours. I collapsed when I got there. Men! I swear, I have suffered in this world.

Eeyah grin
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by abimbola74(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2017
Marrtynze:

Lol I can so relate to this exactly, back then in lautech, that UBA bank along Apake, will go inside, deposit 100 naira, beg the bank staff to please help me post it immediately, come outside and withdraw 500 or 1000, to spend for like 2 weeks, thank God oo, the story is different, though I'm still upcoming rich but I'm not as broke as those days anymore, I've really suffered in life sha, but it's really made me know the value and worth of every naira I make now, aw I go trek from Under G to Sabo, from Sabo to Takie, I can write a whole novel about my adventures as a broke guy, but lemme just stop here, at d end I thank God for his help and above all the turnaround
sabo to takie no far nah compared 2 d distance I trekked bk den in skul(lautech)
Any tym I rememba dose days,I just laugh
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by PraiseJesus24: 11:34am On May 11, 2017
Mryemzyvic:
I went to deposit my last #150 at uba to b able to withdraw my last 1k..i deposited d money den came out just to find that d atm was out of service & couldnt dispense
Lol... grin
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by ndubueze92(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
mine was in 2nd year in School... During the terminal end of the semester... my plans didn't work out... Couldn't call anyone... Exam was on... went through the previous day with no food. I lay face down in my room with my books struggling to read for tomoas exam. I will read like fives min.sleep for 5 mins. I couldn't ask anybody for anything... Suddenly, Miraculously at around 2 pm, my roomie...Femi just prepared Indomie for me... and gave me the remainder of his stuffs cus he was travelling the following day...I swear I don't play with him... When you're broke ... u only think of one thing... Suicide...

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2017
I went to sch (Unilorin) to write test hoping to withdraw my last 1k for transport back home. I got to school and got alert for sms debit alert 89 naira.
Na so 1k spoil. I had to trek from campus to oko Erin sawmill garage. For those who know Unilorin well. Couldn't go to school for 2 days. Legs were damn weak!
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by akins56(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
I'm so broke right now, that i no get shishi for my account, even minimum balance don reduce from bank charges!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) / t. / How Do Some Guys Masturbate On Daily Basis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.