Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Broke Have You Ever Been? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Broke Have You Ever Been? (3885 Views)

No Matter How Broke You Are, What’s That One Thing You Can Still Afford / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by binary007: 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
Merryglad:
I submitted my CV without envelope,I didn't want to beg or borrow... I have written exams for three days without food....in all this I know it is well even in the well because God is aware.

Submitting CV without envelope is the height, you could have just borrowed to get an envelope.. You know what I mean? It is well though
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by binary007: 2:04pm On May 11, 2017
Venica:
i was so broke, that i become jealous of two kids who were using 100# to buy sweets n popcorn.
Damn!
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by binary007: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
I went to sch (Unilorin) to write test hoping to withdraw my last 1k for transport back home. I got to school and got alert for sms debit alert 89 naira.
Na so 1k spoil. I had to trek from campus to oko Erin sawmill garage. For those who know Unilorin well. Couldn't go to school for 2 days. Legs were damn weak!

You did what?
Tanke to sawmill garage??
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by TeeFriz: 2:25pm On May 11, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
I went to sch (Unilorin) to write test hoping to withdraw my last 1k for transport back home. I got to school and got alert for sms debit alert 89 naira.
Na so 1k spoil. I had to trek from campus to oko Erin sawmill garage. For those who know Unilorin well. Couldn't go to school for 2 days. Legs were damn weak!
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2017
binary007:

You did what?
Tanke to sawmill garage??
live and direct bro. 2009 100L.
over 5hrs trek!
#countitalljoynow
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Merryglad(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2017
binary007:

Submitting CV without envelope is the height, you could have just borrowed to get an envelope.. You know what I mean? It is well though
i was suprised when they called me for an interview, thats where i work at the moment..

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by binary007: 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
Merryglad:
i was suprised when they called me for an interview, thats where i work at the moment..
I'm shocked! Really
Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Mypeople2(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2017
There was a time in school .I went to the bank to withdraw and I found out the money was paid to a wrong account. I had nothing with me.So I summoned courage to ask the security man in the bank for N50 for my transport home.Then he started telling his life story .How he pays his school fees ,house rent etc I just shouted my God ! All because of N 50?.Then I decided to trek home.When I got home I became sick.That year, I only saw the food prepared during Christmas but I never tasted it. Rather, I tested drugs

1 Like

Re: How Broke Have You Ever Been? by Mypeople2(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2017
During my service year, I went to the bank to deposit N50 because the bank collected monthly maintenance from my account, making the money to be less than N2000 . Some persons wanted to laugh when they saw my N50. But I didn't care since none of them would give me the two thousand naira I intend to withdraw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help / 12 Sure Signs To Know If You Are Dating A Prostitute / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.