Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? (1617 Views)

I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by sweetpie23: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
have you ever been unlucky in love? abusive relationship, your partner cheating on you someone dump you etc
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
Fortunately, i av not smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Jcob(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
I play the game beta.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by freecocoa(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
I've been unlucky & i hurt so bad dat i cried meself 2 slp most nyts but am over it now & i even wonder why i was cryin b4.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by madlady(f): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by elecktra(f): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2010
sad sad sad sad yea one time too many my ex made my life arghhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank God its finally over feels good to breathe again
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by johnnygan(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2010
Unfortunately, I've been heartbroken for 2yrs now and the wounds hasn't healed. I wonder when e go stop
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by hermosa(f): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2010
i have been in an abusive relationship, but i got there as fast as i could, the relationship was too intense,
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Cockyzy(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2010
Someone must play a fool before getting wise. 4 me i cant hurt/break a heart but em girl are heartless&callous.i was fooled countless times,dumped several times,broken hearted once.Some girls are angels on earth just as my Nkem.if u want to let go the hurt of heartbreak,pick up something of interest and take it as an hobby.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by johnnygan(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2010
Umm really?
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Autine777(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2010
Great.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by johnnygan(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2010
Whats great?
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by puskin: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2010
Unfortunnately, im in one right now with me being the offender.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by johnnygan(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2010
LOL, we need more sincere folks like u oga puskin
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by echobee(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2010
yes,i have been used,dumped and treated badly.i cried my eyes out,but thank God,i have outgrown it.but now,i cant trust any guy.because the past still hunts me
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by invisible2(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2010
Was unlucky to fall for a babe that dumped me after spending only two weekends with me. Till today I still try to reason what I said or did wrong. Always spent good money on her, dropped her off in school, bought lots of blings, took her out to eateries etc. Even planned to marry her. She stopped coming as soon as I mentioned going to meet her folks!
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by echobee(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2010
@invisible,
so sorry,i know how u feel,pls move on with life.i have gone through that b4.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Hotchyk(f): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2010
I had a relationship which I did everything humanly possible to sustain,but it still tanked.I am so grateful that he decided to call it quits,because right now I am with someone who showed me all the love I didnt get previously. We broke up because he had commitment issues,he indirectly humiliated me in front of his friends,he even told me to go date some other guys,recommending his friend to me in the process,yet I was still foolishly clinging to someone who slept with some of his auxilliary nurses( he is a doctor) and said it to my face,because I didnt visit him in two months(due to the fact that I had issues-which he knew about but never showed any care) I wish you were here to read this,wale. you hurt me really bad,but you think it doesnt matter because your friends did it too.
I know this-you will experience the kind of pain you made go through,because someday a woman you will introduce to your family and friends will dump you, then you will know the kind of pain,heartache and humiliation I experienced too.You even went as far as sending love texts to my friend,who is like 4years older than you.I know you too well,you did that just because you heard that edo girls are loose and good in bed.
Well,I am doing fine now.A friend who gave me honest advice back then is the one I am actually going out with. winkand he is A millon times better than you,thanks for letting me go.
So,have fun!
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by ammamat(f): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
Love,

yeah among all is only one that was really painful, Well i so much thank God becoz am better thereof now than then

I stay for good three days without testing anything,

Now no more trust, no more sincerity, just play along
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Babylove1(f): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
being unlucky in love can be very frustrating, will never fall into such thing call love again, what a very bitter experience i had cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
yea sort of I dumped someone who love me so much but now we are back together.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by ddiamond(f): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
hmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn dont want to talk about it. it painful, i can love or trust any guy never ever again. though am with someone now that i think he loves sha, gah to play along.

lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by MissyB1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
So far, Life and Love have been fair to me. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by coolfaced8(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by tngtech(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster

actually i have luckily been in love, cheesy grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by olapo(f): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
its true the good girls always gets the bad guys, maybe we look for too Behind and presentable fine young guys and we end up being dumped, hmmm,i av had it so bad got 2 heartbreaks it wasnt easy but im in love again not easy though but im enjoying it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by sweetpie23: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
tngtech:

@poster

actually i have luckily been in love, cheesy grin grin
good for you
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by selencious(f): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
I im so lucky, Mi boyfriend who is first love is the best ever. I am the luckiest babe to have him,  For y'all who are unlucky, keep trying,
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by puskin: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
selencious:

I im so lucky, Mi boyfriend who is first love is the best ever. I am the luckiest babe to have him,  For y'all who are unlucky, keep trying, 

undecided undecided undecided mMm. . . . For now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by selencious(f): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
lol, Not for now. We gonna get married soon. Itz sure gonna last 4evr.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by whitelexi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2010
I only truly loved twice, but got hurt. . . Gosh! I thought i was stronger after the first but it was even harder to survive the 2nd.

Funny thing is those i truly loved were not what u call the stunning type, they just had this class and style that made them stand out. . . It always started right but ended wrongly, both were similar, very similar especially with what led to the break-ups. . . It was always that type of issue where u say "It wasn't my fault", but end of the day, u ask "Could i have tolerated it?", cos u realise that life without them is worse than living with whatever it is they did. . .

On the other hand, some girls suck up to me and its hard to know if they have any feelings cos they all say and do the same things. . . In such cases, i look at my heart and if i feel something i'll know, but it doesn't always turn out that way.

I guess life's like that, so i get on with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing 'Hard-To-Get'. Guys, What Do You Think? / Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? / OWERRI Babe Wey Get Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.