Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? (1620 Views)

I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by selencious(f): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ White Lexi, Im sorry to hear that. They are not just the right ladies for you. Once you meet with the right lady, ur relationship would be as perfect and last 4ever. Although, there are ups and downs in every relationship, but you would both get over it. Don't close ur eyes or get discouraged, cos the right gurl might just pass you by. Also, don't just go for style, class or outward appearance, cos they might be deceptive. Beauty on the inside is whats up!!! Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by whitelexi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Selencious

Life is a lesson, but we've gotto learn and look forward, those things happened ages ago and have faded away now. . . For me, its all about the future, i like to think i learnt something new in the past and apply it moving on.
Mentally and emotionally, i'm strong and thats an added advantage so i'll always manage somehow.

thanks for your concern though.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

I only truly loved twice, but got hurt. . . Gosh! I thought i was stronger after the first but it was even harder to survive the 2nd.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
stillwater:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

why u dey laff??
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Godmother(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
I have been unlucky in love twice, but I guess that's life and I moved on. I am urrently trying to love the guy Im with, but I find I have trust issues . I guess with time everything will work out
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
Just broke from a 2yrs relationship after doing all I can to make it work . firstly , she was the lazy type . not willing to get something doing . she doesn't even plan to work . secondly, her mother dictates to me . she makes decisions for me . the relationship has to go the way she wants . I believe I could still make a change if I try to talk about this issue with my ex until I caugth her cheating on me which led to my breaking from the relationship . I have put that behind me and on the lookout for someone else .
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
this thread is getting interesting
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by gabriel4u(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
I have once experienced heartbreaks, which was so painful to me like i will never fine true love again, the pain effect all about my doing then,because i was in search for admission then and i started that relationship wen i was sss 1(about 4-5 yrs relationship), it was so killing that i could imagine that can a girl who have been doing the spending on me, planning to get marry to me after our education, wash my cloth, cook for and assisted me in all doing will just go off of me just like that.Doing that period when this happen, it was like am no more in the world, living like a dead person on earth.

Well i learnt from that sha,but i belief the one with me now is the right lover created for me,(i hope so) by my living God.And happy to say am moving forward now cos am now in ND 2. Thanks to God.

But which way it came let have that belief that 'we are not met together', God knows the best, live goes on my poeple.
Re: Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love? by Lacuzy: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
Infact i have been hurt all thru d first left afta 2 months, the second disappears and appears after 3months till i told him it was over, the third left a month and 2weeks. The funny thing is that weneva i ask dem y they all say nothing till today i dont even know the reason y dey all left. It hurts sha cos i started thinkin mayb smetin is actually wrong with me though am in anoda one now but i dnt trust him , smetyms i pity him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. / What Should I Do? Is The Love Worth It? / Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.