Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Web Site For N1,000(php,html) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Site For N1,000(php,html) (5742 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
rojad computech is here with a mind blowing promo

for the first time in nigeria you can get a website designed for you and delivered for as low as N1000 per page

for those that want to have more than 10pages the first 5 are free meaning you pay less to get more.

The first 100 to host and register domain name with us will get a 7pages of website designed free.

contact us at
no 1 jolaosho close
araromi,adigbe
abeokuta,
ogun state
phone- 07037372388
www.rojadhost.net

*terms and conditions apply
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
and what exactly are the "terms and conditions" that "apply"?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
1. Your site will look no better than www.rojadhost.net. What you pay is what you get. Kindly remember you were dumb enough to pay us 1000 Naira per page. What were you thinking? We dunno and we don't care. This is a "mind blowing promo" don't expect to see MJ moonwalk.

2. All other FTN TOS apply.

Proudly FTN.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by A2J(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2010
Dual Core:

1. Your site will look no better than www.rojadhost.net. What you pay is what you get. Kindly remember you were dumb enough to pay us 1000 Naira per page. What were you thinking? We dunno and we don't care. This is a "mind blowing promo" don't expect to see MJ moonwalk.

2. All other FTN TOS apply.

Proudly FTN.

LOL cheesy
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2010
A2J:

LOL cheesy

mr duo core this forum is not for insulting people that want to help if you know you are good enough to build a website why cant you do so for 1000 and shut up lets see what you can do or may be show us ur built website,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2010
First its "Dual Core".
There's a difference between Core2Duo and Dual Core, a difference I am not about to bore a web designer with (in a bid to explain).\

Secondly
rojad:

may be show us your built website,

Keep waiting for my works, playa.

Thirdly
rojad:

mr duo core this forum is not for insulting people that want to help
With all due respect, you are an insult to this profession.

If ma ish makes u wonno cry, please cry with all pleasure cuz i am not about to feel sorry for you.

P.S: I don't insult pipz, i tell it like it is. Feel free to feel insulted though.

Some of you pipz have just taken it upon yourselves this 2010 to wipe off the thin line that separates web design and crayfish business in nigeria. All in the name of Promos, Bonanzas et al.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by gerrows80(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
what are the terms?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
Our url for our terms and condition is
http://rojadhost.net/web_design/terms.php
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
Rojad no offence but it's obvious you know dreameaver and not html,cuz your code differs on multiple browser.well but not issue that is what i wud expect from a 1k site
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by lanbaba: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ pc guru: please explain what you mean by his code differs on different browsers. Is it that dreamweaver generate more than one code for a particular page? Please enligthen me
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
Client Browser always differ in Rendering especially Internet Explorer,so a good web designer cater for these needs.also most of these Rojad website were written in dreamweaver.cuz no web designers uses css names like .style26 except dreamweaver, a site for as low as 1000k is selling yourself shot
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
well there is no big deal if I use dreamweaver or any WYSIWYG program. But i assure you I have great knowledge more than dreamweaver. I have great knowledge on XHTML, php and HTML.

Dreamweavers is usually used to make your coding faster, it is not a substitution of knowlege on web design. the site rojadhost.net is currently under restructuring. We are removing the codes we used during the XMAS promo. Let me lecture you a little in php:

<?php
//This is used for statement you do not want to show in php
/*This can be used to write a statement more that one line*/
$name="your name"; //holds the variable called yourname as string
echo $name; //prints your name on screen
?>

This is html basic code
<html>
<head>
<title>Your title here</title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

If you require more please register for a class. We just concluded a successful seminar

To check more on the last web seminar we conducted
http://rojadhost.net/webinnar/index.php

One of the attendee have created his own web site.
http://importexportinstitutenig.com/ and our othe product have started reselling his site under us

http://nnnewnetwork.net/

For us to have the products above, you should know that we know what we are doing.

We sometimes use dreamweaver to speed up code creation so as to meet targeted time

Coming soon whm robot: this program will prove everyone wrong about our ability to create websites.

We also have some other websites that are completed but have not being uploaded.

check www.uttme.kambridgeeduserve.com

When we complete the other upload we will post the url
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
kambridge site:
I was so interested (well, not really but hopefully you wll get the point wink) that I decided to register on the site. I mistakenly hit "send/submit (well again, not really but again, you will hopefully get the point cool), without filling out a pin or serial number and I got a "database not selected" on the ensuing page.

Maybe you should take a look at that, assuming the site is 100% uploaded.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
Even if you design webpages for cheap prices then the intergrity of the user's information cannot be guaranteed if ywawatide can get database error without filling a field.it's not only about designs also security, have u heard of SQL Injection, it happens and u can lose clients like that, at least Rojad adopt both Client and Server Validation beacuse i cud switch off my Jscript and try some Sql Injection, Now when u do all that will the Same Effort Be worth 1000 naira hope u see my point.security is more emphasied then designing a webpage, even a monkey with dreamweaver can design a webpage, hmmmmmm coming to think to of it, one staff here dropped banana peels in the office, what a coincidence
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hmm, complete 5-page website for $33? I just might take him up on the offer tongue
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
well if it gets u jobs who am i to complain, Yawa i want to ask whats ur occupation cuz u seem to be more a css person/php/database so just curious
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
rojad:

But i assure you I have great knowledge more than dreamweaver. I have great knowledge on XHTML, php and HTML.
Go and assure yourself before trynna assure anybody you know what you know.

No body cares if you have great knowledge about anything if you cant put it to work.

Your whole site is messed up. I go through the site and I am trynna picture what the designer's wardrobe and grooming will look like. I will keep the picture to myself as it is even a corrupt JPEG that cant be rendered well in my head.

There's even dignity in offering to build a well layed out site for free.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by sayhi2ay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
rojad:

<?php
$name="your name"; //holds the variable called yourname as string
?>

lol, the variable in your lecture is "$name" not "yourname"
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
i find it hard to code with Gui i prefer the code section,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
rojad:

For us to have the products above, you should know that we know what we are doing.

check www.uttme.kambridgeeduserve.com
I have checked and I wasnt disappointed. For you to have a 250 by 354 image on your front page with a file size of over 200kb, brother go back to the basics and please ask for help. I dunno much but i will help you with the little i know and so will many others.

rojad:

We sometimes use dreamweaver to speed up code creation so as to meet targeted time
I am not trynna hit u down to the ground but from all indications, ALL you know is DreamWeaver so don't treat it like its an i-use-it-only-just-when-i-feel-like thing. Dreamweaver is what you know and use (even if ur usage is not so good) so treat it with that respect. You do not hand code!

For instance. Thank Dreamweaver for this
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
function MM_swapImgRestore() { //v3.0
var i,x,a=document.MM_sr; for(i=0;a&&i<a.length&&(x=a[i])&&x.oSrc;i++) x.src=x.oSrc;
}
function MM_preloadImages() { //v3.0
var d=document; if(d.images){ if(!d.MM_p) d.MM_p=new Array();
var i,j=d.MM_p.length,a=MM_preloadImages.arguments; for(i=0; i<a.length; i++)
if (a[i].indexOf("#"wink!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}

function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.01
var p,i,x; if(!d) d=document; if((p=n.indexOf("?"wink)>0&&parent.frames.length) {
d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);}
if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i<d.forms.length;i++) x=d.forms[i][n];
for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++) x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers[i].document);
if(!x && d.getElementById) x=d.getElementById(n); return x;
}

function MM_swapImage() { //v3.0
var i,j=0,x,a=MM_swapImage.arguments; document.MM_sr=new Array; for(i=0;i<(a.length-2);i+=3)
if ((x=MM_findObj(a[i]))!=null){document.MM_sr[j++]=x; if(!x.oSrc) x.oSrc=x.src; x.src=a[i+2];}
}
//-->
</script>

Yes! its on your site, it may look new or strange to you but its on your site, dreamweaver generated that while you clicked your way through it.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by sayhi2ay(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
Dual Core:

Yes! its on your site, it may look new or strange to you  but its on your site, dreamweaver generated that while you clicked your way through it.

Take it easy on the guy o abeg
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
"pc guru":

Yawa i want to ask whats your occupation cuz u seem to be more a css person/php/database so just curious

Hmm, so what do I seem to be less of?  Also, if I "seem to be more of a css person/php/database" person, how in the world do I put all that on to a web page (as in html)? tongue

I am a web developer. Next question (hopefully not, "may I see your works?  cool).
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
Erm, pc guru don go sleep, please let me take the next question slot.

Ehen grin

Please any new year rebate/discount on that 5 million naira? undecided

sayhi2ay:

Take it easy on the guy o abeg
I no go talk pass as i don talk if the guy do things as e suppose be.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
dual mba. In fact, if you don't act fast, the price will double tongue

wat of d other babe u been dey pursue? I might be a lil above your pay grade cool
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

dual mba. In fact, if you don't act fast, the price will double tongue

wat of d other babe u been dey pursue? I might be a lil above your pay grade cool
Me? Pursue babe? Shay i dey mad ni? I dey build websites up and down for crayfish prices just to get the 5 Mill for your head, where the time go dey for to pursue any other thing?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2010
@yawa nahhhhh,
@dual core omo guy easy o,i feel ya but no need to overhead with it,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
pc guru:

@yawa nahhhhh,
@dual core omo guy easy o,i feel ya but no need to overhead with it,
Me i don move on, i dey find 5 mill, u fit borrow me? tongue
No answer o, make we no carry the thread offtopic too much tongue
Omni go soon come here lipsrsealed
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2010
N1000? Hmmm,  2010. Bros, no take offense from dudes here; if you are a regular visitor on the Webmaster section of Nairaland, you should expect anything.

With regards to your promo, its not worth it. As a Designer/Developer(whichever the case maybe), you work should speak for you; not your cost.

Henceforth, make this sites your best friends; www.smashingmagazine.com , speckyboy.com , noupe.com , www.w3schools.com .

Best of luck.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
rojad:

rojad computech is here with a mind blowing promo

for the first time in nigeria you can get a website designed for you and delivered for as low as N1000 per page

for those that want to have more than 10pages the first 5 are free meaning you pay less to get more.

The first 100 to host and register domain name with us will get a 7pages of website designed free.

contact us at
no 1 jolaosho close
araromi,adigbe
abeokuta,
ogun state
phone- 07037372388
www.rojadhost.net

*terms and conditions apply

Well mate, you are not the only one delivering cheap website, just seen a website where they are developing website portals from 10,000 a year, which includes hosting.

And you also get access to admin control panel to upload your pictures and change your data how about that go in google and type in cityng and see for yourself.

Not every one is greedy and about ripping people off .
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
kolitos:

At how much money would you regard as "ripping off", given the time and effort put into it? Better yet, why don't we just develop sites for free, ala communism (and I wonder where the soviet union and (old) china are now)?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
There have being so much fuse about uttme.kambridgeeduserve.com. the error is not from me but from my client, i only refered you people to it to veiw layout and not database connection. The client have not completed the main thing for me to type the correct link on the mysql_select_db function. The job is working very well on my laptop.

I am surprised that you have not also taken note that my site is also not yet complete. Some places do not display images, because i recently decided to remove some images. These things not displaying does not mean that I do not know what i am doing. I understand your fear. You are all afraid of my price because you believe it will knock you out especially mr Duooo Coree.

point of correction to those that said that I use dreamweaver, tell yourself the truth you all use one program or another to design your client site. if you even use notepad, you used something at least. African farmers use hoe but in the developed world they use tractor. If someone use tractor, it does not mean he does not know how to use hoe. medical scientist using robots does not replace their duties as doctors. bankers using the computer for accounting does not mean they no longer know accounting

TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH. YOU ALL USE ONE THING OR THE OTHER. THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE LESS KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THEIR PROFESSION.

I am very sorry to say this to Mr. Duoo Coroo or whatever his name might be. I am placing this advert for clients not for webmasters to just get furious on things that do not matter. i have so many site I have designed but have not uploaded.

Check the following sites after one week. the domain is already registered.

www.shop-directpay.com
www.rojadonline.com (The current content is to be changed)
www.rccgcelebrationhouse.org (Not sure, but content might be changed)
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
LOL, I get what you are saying, of cus nothing goes for free, but there has to be a limit I think, 1000 per page seems like awesome idea to me, give the guy a break, he will get better with time. its up to ppl, tbh all they need to do is just design, if they use OOP and have there own dedicated server, they will be able to mange this.

So you can save cost, this is good for competition and it helps drive the market, simple, any more questions then yawa hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / The Youngest Blogger In Nigeria Is Only 13! / 4 Factors That Can Kill Your Blogging Career - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.