Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? (5566 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Some yes but not all, plus I think it's a generalization spread by Hollywood .

Hahahaha in that case.....................take this grin grin
lol..id like to be in a movie with u, u seem like a great actor.. .im good at taking the roles of a playboy wink where I'll have to squeeze that bubble butt of yours from time to time...u always keep things sexy and I like it smiley
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Quidditch: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
SINZ:

You should've been here in 2014/2015. I had time for this then.
Sounds like Klitschko saying this to AJ
"You should have bouted me 10 years ago, I was very fit then"

You nauseating and disgusting Albino, haven't you heard "I get am before, no be property". I'm your doom son, the end of your fluctuating glory. Now go get in that armor and stop been a beech. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
Lmao..I just saw this grin grin

Hot sex koh grin grin
i guess you're not as strong as u sound grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants Threesomes And Orgies" / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips / Some Real Life Superhumans With Extreme Capabilities From Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.