Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? (5531 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2017
Would you.....

Accept✓

Decline✓

Accept but discard them later✓

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
smiley
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
TBH, flowers are those kind of gifts that I don't know what to do with. I'm not that kind of girl but I'd accept, I guess. It's still a kind gesture regardless. I'd bin them as soon as he is gone though because who wants to deal with a mess of wilting flowers
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by coolestchris(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2017
unless they can resell the flowers at a reasonable price don't give her flowers unless inside the bouquet of flowers there is a gift of iPhone 7

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Lionessza(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:
TBH, flowers are those kind of gifts that I don't know what to do with. I'm not that kind of girl but I'd accept, I guess. It's still a kind gesture regardless. I'd bin them as soon as he is gone though because who wants to deal with a mess of wilting flowers

I've never been a flower kinda girl myself, I would get confused if someone gave them to me plus they somehow always remind me of death grin
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

I've never been a flower kinda girl myself, I would get confused if someone gave them to me plus they somehow always remind of death grin

IKR. It's a very Hollywood thing to do to give someone flowers tongue
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Marinee(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Flowers?
Why would you give me flowers... Should I eat them?
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 11, 2017
Chai! cheesy
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
Flowers? Why would you give me flowers... Should I eat them?
So what would u Prefer ? grin
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

use to think all girls love flowers grin

1 Like

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Lionessza(f): 11:00am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

IKR. It's a very Hollywood thing to do to give someone flowers tongue

Yeah so un original like the box of chocolates thang sad

1 Like

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Marinee(f): 11:02am On May 11, 2017
RB007:

So what would u Prefer ? grin
A hot sex tongue

That's the best gift ever kiss
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah so un original like the box of chocolates thang sad

Yes! PS lol

1 Like

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

I've never been a flower kinda girl myself, I would get confused if someone gave them to me plus they somehow always remind me of death grin
INTERESTING PLUS #Noted
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Kingoflotto(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
A hot sex tongue

hmm
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

but if the flower comes with a brand new car keys you would accept and even groom the flower right.. . grin

You girls can be crazy grin
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Lionessza(f): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

INTERESTING PLUS #Noted

I know you are observant hun kiss wink
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
A hot sex tongue

Pls when is your birthday grin
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
A hot sex tongue

many guys can afford that.. And many would be glad to give you that. Your case can be taken care of.
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

you again...sad
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Lionessza(f): 11:17am On May 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
but if the flower comes with a brand new car keys you would accept and even groom the flower right.. . grin

You girls can be crazy grin

grin grin don't be silly here , if you buy me a new car I will forget all my negative thoughts about flowers and take care of them daily wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by SINZ: 11:17am On May 11, 2017
Marinee:
Flowers? Why would you give me flowers... Should I eat them?
I got loads of mentions from you last night.
May I ask what the problem is?
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

That's right! Very observant. I'll be keeping tabs on u for now
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Lionessza(f): 11:18am On May 11, 2017
RB007:

you again...sad

tongue
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2017
rukkydelta...commyluv....sexytemi....debbiepaul
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Lionessza(f): 11:19am On May 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

That's right! Very observant. I'll be keeping tabs on u for now

Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

tongue

ú are one bad lioness>>>hope yer know that alright sad
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Headlesschicken(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2017
grin Why don't you buy her a bitter cola,since yuh brain x dried up....
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Debbiepaul(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
RB007:
undecided
RB007:
what.
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Debbiepaul(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
RB007:
undecided
RB007:
what?
Re: GIRLS:If Your Boyfriend Gets You Flowers For Your Birthday,how Would You React? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin don't be silly here , if you buy me a new car I will forget all my negative thoughts about flowers and take care of them daily wink grin grin
im quite sure you would. Now how about a flower, a romantic short love letter + a thousand dollars in between.. .would that make you feel bad? Lest I forget, + a kiss on ur Shiny forehead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Grown Up Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Over A Guy (graphic Photos) / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / Another Randy Imo State University Lecturer Caught Pants Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.