Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date (52650 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Ten Worst Thing You Shouldn't Say On Bed During Love Making. / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by zoomman(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2017
Mrsam9876:
The long wait is finally over. my next sure fixed game, from my sure source drops tomorrow, (12/05/2017) see images below for more..
Hit me up......
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by SweetyZinta(f): 6:48am On May 12, 2017
Jiang:

so....were u dating just to shag & move on to d next guy, i was under the impression you approach a lady with the intent to marry. But may be am just old fashioned.

oh well, whatever rocks ur boat

first date is for us to talk about likes and dislikes, our belief , family and political inclinations. talk about passion, long and short term goals etc

next date we will Now be thinking towards that line. hope you understand what I mean?

1 Like

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Goldenheart(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2017
holluphemydavid:
OP Wots Ur statistics Hw? Am not understanding Pls explain lol

That's asking a Lady to list sizes of her body assets. From. There u can detect her boob's size, hip size or whether she got fat butts grin
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by SweetyZinta(f): 6:50am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

I want to marry u tongue

shocked shocked shocked

running for my life already!!
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Revolva(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2017
then what LAMBA should we use....i beg jare all de work....most naija gals no send any word these days as long as u can give dem money lol
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Collins87: 6:58am On May 12, 2017
Just passing.
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Zulu212: 7:04am On May 12, 2017
I once told a girl that i 'll tear her ass up.......it was in appropriate buh that comment brot her to me
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by stamapro(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2017
SweetyZinta:
Lolz

seriously? I will marry you on a first date? I better Runnn for my life
run into his arms abi
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by bayocute(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2017
On a first meeting.. I'd once ask a gal of her name, then told her i do saw her in my dreams.. The gal jes dey laff.. I told her i wuld cuk 4 her, wash her cloth and undies.. After all d sweet talk cheesy.. The gal kan tok give me wrong number.. She no knw say ah no her house cheesy.. Ah jes go her house go return d number straight!!
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by SweetyZinta(f): 7:13am On May 12, 2017
stamapro:
run into his arms abi

shocked shocked shocked

that act of desperation stinks to high heavens
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Victornezzar: 7:14am On May 12, 2017
SweetyZinta:

shocked shocked shocked

running for my life already!!
lol
owfa
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by stamapro(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2017
SweetyZinta:

shocked shocked shocked

that act of desperation stinks to high heavens
depending on d context, as long as the means justifies d end.
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Nofuckgiven: 7:27am On May 12, 2017
noble2faith:

Y ur blood dey hot na? Na so u dey lash wit one guy on a thread about cooking on first date!
Shutup that stinking mouth of yours! Why won't I lash the fool? Is it your lashing? Better mind your stupid business!! Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Booyakasha(f): 7:40am On May 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
"I love you" ruins my mood. It irritates the hell out of me. How can you possibly love me when you know nothing about me? That's one hell of a lie I can't swallow..
Believe in love at first sight? or are you just plainly ignorant? or have mental illness?
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Nobody: 8:14am On May 12, 2017
noble2faith:

I bin dey observe dat guy for long. Na confirm fraudster he b. Pple lyk him should b Banned indefinitely.
when the useless mods don't know their jobs, the annoying part is that he keeps using different monikers. Seun should create special mods whose jobs are to ban people like these and keep nairaland clean and safe from people like these. Those bet slips are an eyesore and I get very angry when I see it virtually spamming every thread.
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Dollabiz: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by chigoziem10(f): 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Some will even be loving you over the phone without knowing you in person!! Chaii!!There is God oo
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Donnyboy(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
Please Check Out the trailer My Short film BORDER that I Shot with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCP6Hlu_b3tMCFU2jVQodiU4HZFIQMTQwNU1lZGlhIGJvcmRlcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by TinaAnita(f): 8:41am On May 12, 2017
Booyakasha:

Believe in love at first sight? or are you just plainly ignorant? or have mental illness?

Why is my comment hurting you so much? I don't remember talking to you so go get a life dude
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by meekmill(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2017
what if i tell her 30 billion for her account nko?

1 Like

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by TinaAnita(f): 8:45am On May 12, 2017
Booyakasha:

How can you suddenly fall in love with someone you know little or nothing about? Are you Jesus Christ? Love at fiirst sight my foot. It's all lust at first sight. You can not truly love someone upon sighting them, you can only feel something for them but not love. It's so pathetic how some people abuse love

1 Like

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by daredreman(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2017
Missmossy:
This isn't going to change anything, they are true though.

Korect girl, so you're okay with all this on the first datr
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by delishpot: 9:09am On May 12, 2017
ThemiDhayor:
Nice one op.

If a Nigerian guy tells me all these stuffs, I will surely make sure I wet him wit d hot coffee on my hand..

Bro lalasticlala... If na u sef... Na kiss I go giv u.

Abeg shift this thread to fp.

Is it that bad? I will assume you just kidding cool
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by FTBOY: 9:15am On May 12, 2017
number 2, 5 and 6 are not true.
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by FTBOY: 9:15am On May 12, 2017
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by Nobody: 9:43am On May 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Hey op, most Nigerian ladies want to hear "I can buy you anything you want" even on half date!

They will be looking at you like the pix below begging you to just say those words. grin

Not me. Only lazy girls are impressed by money. A hard-working woman is satisfied with herself and a man with money is just a bonus, not a need. undecided like the Op said, I would rather pay for myself and but my own things than ask for it cos a lot of men take advantage of that start acting entitled

1 Like

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2017
DaCharis2016:
OP plz maybe we should share our wooing/romance success stories.

Move this topic to the front page, pls.
Let's knw how the wooing masters talk to gurls.
Abi ooo.. So that they can teach us how to woo ladies cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
"I love you" ruins my mood. It irritates the hell out of me. How can you possibly love me when you know nothing about me? That's one hell of a lie I can't swallow..
Let's assume the dude is not a stranger but someone you've been dying for and he tells you straight up that he loves you?
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by decatalyst(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Not me. Only lazy girls are impressed by money. A hard-working woman is satisfied with herself and a man with money is just a bonus, not a need. undecided like the Op said, I would rather pay for myself and but my own things than ask for it cos a lot of men take advantage of that start acting entitled

Of course not all ladies. There is only one way to know if you are not among them wink
Re: 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date by noble2faith(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shutup that stinking mouth of yours! Why won't I lash the fool? Is it your lashing? Better mind your stupid business!! Rubbish

Did I tag u wit any derogatory word in my previous post?
Lol. Its obvious u re a frustrated fellow. Frustration could lead to depression and depression, sometimes, could lead one to commit suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.