Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (62218 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by stuffs4me(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
Nice one from daddy freeze..

Its quite clear that the child has been brainwashed by the mother.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by skimmy005: 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
dis idiot calld freeze to da do ovasabi stupid man attention seeker oyinbo rabbit
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by osomegbe(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2017
CAN ANY GOOD THING COME OUT OF FRZ.
He even quote bible.

Somebody must be interceding and praying for Freeze and we are seeing result
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by bumi10(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2017
donmalcolm21:
i dislike Freeze because of his hypocrisy

I think u meant - you dislike him because he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by MacDD: 5:45pm On May 11, 2017
That's cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Elenurazorr(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
Online trolls waiting for renny like...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by wasmilebags: 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
She is acting to wat she has been told by her mother

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Suko110(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
Pls let me knw wen Therapist freeze gets his share of d cake he was not invited to eat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by inourcare: 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
Knowing That You Have Children Too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by onlymase(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2017
Looks so much like her mom.... Domitila

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by sunshineV(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2017
Renny right now

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by stuffs4me(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2017
Shortyy:
My fren wee u kip kwayet
Do you know what the dad did to warrant that girl to act that way? What if he has abandoned her and ignored her and all of a sudden wishes hbd on his tl without even tagging or calling her?? Wtf? What kind of a father does that? Well prolly a sperm donor.

Are you alright at all? You based all your st00pid arguments on "what if"

No matter what, a child is not to insult his/her parents ( both parents inclusive)

Its quite clear you have no respect for your own dad

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by DollarAngel(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2017
Someone that couldn't keep his home together hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by bionixs: 5:51pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
This Morning I brought you reports about how Actor, Segun Arinze’s daughter lambasted her father on Instagram after he wished her a Happy Birthday. The actor wrote:

Incase you missed it, click here to see

https://www.nairaland.com/3792493/segun-arinzes-daughter-renny-njemanze

Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze decided to intervene putting up a screenshot of the incident on his own page and wrote:

Tackle your father with love and respect and your children will reciprocate.

Dear Renny, whatever you do, don’t fight your parents battles on their behalf, make peace with both and all will be well. Love your dad, despite whatever you feel he may have done and love your mum too. I know you must be bearing hurt and grief, and I in no way undermine your pain. However, please if you ever see this, heed my instruction and all will be worked out by God, stay blessed.

▪️Ephesians 6:1-4 KJV▪️
[1] Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

[2] Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promisewink

[3] That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

[4] And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Children honor your parents, while the parents shouldn’t provoke the children is what the Bible says in the New Testament! ~FRZ

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44
eeeeeeeeh! coming from freez? the only reasonable thing he had spoken since i know him ooo. could it be that he has similar kind of gbege?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Youdondeymad: 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
cutiedave:

Dat one wey dey find snake thread upandan....
I still don't understand dat guy's obsession with snakes.....
Because snake is very delicious,try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Emperor119(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
Guyman02:
Before crucifying her lets share her pain of being brought up in a broken home and by separated parents who may have fed her with different stories to win her affection.
Her mother whom she has spent most of her life with after the divorce must have painted a picture of the devil himself as her father which may have led to bitterness in heart against her father, she is a young woman who needs healing but her emotions got the better part of her when she penned that 'insult' to her father which is unAfrican.
Segun Arinze should take this as an opportunity to draw her closer and make her realize that whatever transpired between him and her mother is now in the past and she must forgive whatever hurt she feels in her heart and take him as a father ready to show love to a daughter.

For young people out there praising baby mamahood and papahood, this is part of the future consequences to expect, pray for good wives and husbands so as to have a happy home a raise your kids together in love and with fear of God.
Na Novel u dy write?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by soulfood(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Shortyy(f): 5:58pm On May 11, 2017
stuffs4me:

Are you alright at all? You based all your st00pid arguments on "what if"

No matter what, a child is not to insult his/her parents ( both parents inclusive)

Its quite clear you have no respect for your own dad
Yes I based it on "what if" cos the man must have done worse than that for that girl to treat her like that. And hear me oh yee wise one, if you were my dad and you abandon me, or disrespect my mom, and comes out from no where to wish me anything, I won't only insult you, I'll pour you hot stew. Yeye dey smell.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nofuckgiven: 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
I concur with the lady above me. Some parents don't deserve to be called parents at all! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by ziga: 6:02pm On May 11, 2017
Whenever you make a private matter public on Instagram and Facebook, you have automatically asked for unsolicited advise from friends and strangers.

If you don't want people talking about your sh!t, don't smear it on the "wall"

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by manchester1: 6:02pm On May 11, 2017
freeze has said it all. a word is enuf 4 d wise. do I say don't do as I do
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by eyinjuege: 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
Freeze, if you don't want same from your children with your first wife, don't be an absentee father.
I'm sure the incident touched you because you see same thing happening to you in 13 years time if care is not taken.
You can avoid such by giving yourself brain now, and be involved in your children's lives, despite the differences you have with their mother.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by 3RNEST(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
Ogbeni Freeze have said it all, she should be proud of havinq a lovely father of her own~ Assume she no get papa all dis will not happen
She should swallow up her pride and apologize to her father, nothinq like fatherly love~ biko Renny cheer up and give ur daddy a hug... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Yseone(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2017
kennygee:

I'd like Renny to give him scriptures too.

1Thess 5:19-22

•••and you think you've made a point? It's a pity you seek evil in place of peace.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by livinbygrace: 6:06pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Shortyy post=56427884]My fren wee u kip kwayet
Do you know what the dad did to warrant that girl to act that way? What if he has abandoned her and ignored her and all of a sudden wishes hbd on his tl without even tagging or calling her?? Wtf? What kind of a father does that? Well prolly a sperm donor. [/quote

Not every children had the opportunity to get their parents support while growing up,but that does not mean that parent should be disrespected .She is even lucky to have a father and I think she needs a visit to motherless baby homes.She will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Saintsbrown(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2017
I like this freeze guy a lot for helping in resetting people thinking of all this pastors

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by stuffs4me(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2017
Shortyy:

Yes I based it on "what if" cos the man must have done worse than that for that girl to treat her like that. And hear me oh yee wise one, if you were my dad and you abandon me, or disrespect my mom, and comes out from no where to wish me anything, I won't only insult you, I'll pour you hot stew. Yeye dey smell.

From their utterances you shall know a bastard child. Stop taking out your own personal frustrations on Shegun Arinze. He's not the man that impregnated your mother and ran away.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 11, 2017
Yseone:

•••and you think you've made a point? It's a pity you seek evil in place of peace.

Peace, coming from Freeze?

Puhlease.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by UncleJudax(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2017
donmalcolm21:
i dislike Freeze because of his hypocrisy
and you are not a HYPOCRITE grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2017
LyfeJennings:
That girl's mum should be advised too
All what that girl did is what her mother must have told her.
U don't disrespect your father no matter what he's done
She's even lucky she has someone to call a father
What if he denied her
Smh
Kids of this generation sha
sharrapppp!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by sshalom(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
Good one from Daddy Freeze. Hopefully the young lady gets to read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine / Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.