Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (62210 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by eyinjuege: 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
LyfeJennings:
That girl's mum should be advised too
All what that girl did is what her mother must have told her.
U don't disrespect your father no matter what he's done
She's even lucky she has someone to call a father
What if he denied her
Smh
Kids of this generation sha

She has obviously denied him...
They're not the first family to be seperated , and some even have more bitter separations. However, the children still love and acknowledge their father.

Even though she's young, she's old enough to sieve and process what's going on around her.
Only God knows how many birthdays she waited as a child to receive a call from her father wishing her a happy birthday, but non ever came.
How many times she was sent out of school or called out in front of the assembly because of unpaid or partially paid school fees, till her mother was finally able to raise the money,
Children notice all these things. She obviously has zero respect for him as a father.
Why not call her and pray for her on her birthday? He probably doesnt even have her phone no, and he's forming to the world as a caring father. Its the hypocrisy that made her rant.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
Guilt that what's it is because daddy freeze can sense the karma coming.mhe abandoned his own children from his first wife.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Collins10(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
But the bae is so spoilt shaa. Her mother has totally influenced her to the extent that she just had to look for all the faults in what Segun sent. As she didnt see enough errors, she now started correcting spelling of name! Haba, awon English teacher!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Shortyy(f): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=livinbygrace post=56428650][/quote]
What bullcrap are you even telling me here? That a dad wished a girl hbd on Instagram without even calling or texting, and the girl also told him on that same INSTAGRAM that she didn't want that. Is that what y'all call insult?? Lol! Gad av messi. If you want to be respected as a father, act like one. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Shortyy(f): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
stuffs4me:

From their utterances you shall know a bastard child. Stop taking out your own personal frustrations on Shegun Arinze. He's not the man that impregnated your mother and ran away.
Think what ever you want, Mr. Act like a father if you want to be addressed or called one. Act like a dog, and you will be given bones. Bye wink

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Collins10(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

They're not the first family to be seperated , and some even have more bitter separations. However, the children still love and acknowledge their father.

Even though she's young, she's old enough to sieve and process what's going on around her.
Only God knows how many birthdays she waited as a child to receive a call from her father wishing her a happy birthday, but non ever came.
How many times she was sent out of school or called out in front of the assembly because of unpaid or partially paid school fees, till her mother was finally able to raise the money,
Children notice all these things. She obviously has zero respect for him as a father.
Why not call her and pray for her on her birthday? He probably doesnt even have her phone no, and he's forming to the world as a caring father. Its the hypocrisy that made her rant.
School fees no suppose too hard Anne to pay na. She is even more of a celebrity these days than Shegs.... At least she is on Tinsels and Hotel Majestic. Gidi Up was the last major project that Shegs did.... Its not like I am supporting him shaa o. Just explaining why the girl may not have lacked much financially.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by creamylicious(f): 6:24pm On May 11, 2017
Choise:
Seems Daddy freeze want his own blasting....
I see it coming grin cheesy
rather #NP; i feel it coming @theweekend

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Reference(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
chigoziri2403:
people who always give relationship and family advice don't always have a good Relationship

Yes na. Have you ever seen a 'mechanic' that drives a good car, or a barber with a decent haircut or a pastor who doesn't tell lies....aka God sent me to tell you...
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 11, 2017
bumi10:
foolish pikin

by the way, my is everybody hating on Daddy Freeze?

he just dished out a good advise to the kid. Remember, karma doesnt know if you are right or wrong,

whatever u sow that u will reap.
Shall we then say she is her dad's karma then?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Ceede: 6:31pm On May 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
skimmy005:
dis idiot calld freeze to da do ovasabi stupid man attention seeker oyinbo rabbit
he collect your gf?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by kevoh(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2017
chigoziri2403:
people who always give relationship and family advice don't always have a good Relationship
This is a flawed conclusion otherwise known as fallacy of hasty generalization. undecided undecided Can we also say our elders and forefathers who lived till old age with their wives and are in the habit of giving young people relationship and family advice never had good relationship? What about the marriage counsellors, the successfully married couples e.t.c You can not draw such conclusion based on a small sample size (in this case one person) or just your dislike for Freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Petdagr8t(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
Freeze, keep your advice and focus on your family :take away the beam in your own eyes so that you can see clearly to remove a speck in another's eye. So after beating your wife and later claimed to the world that she battered you you'll then expect your son or daughter from her to respect you?.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by amahthelma(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
Oh God!!!!!!!!
Na watin self
Must diz albino always have something to say
God abeg when diz TapWater go join him gang(kemi) for prison
Will continue my fasting for that

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by priscademmy(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
Heeey choice?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by femi4: 6:36pm On May 11, 2017
LyfeJennings:
That girl's mum should be advised too
All what that girl did is what her mother must have told her.
U don't disrespect your father no matter what he's done
She's even lucky she has someone to call a father
What if he denied her
Smh
Kids of this generation sha
Father my foot....calling a sperm donor a father. He lost that honor long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Ceede: 6:38pm On May 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
osomegbe:
CAN ANY GOOD THING COME OUT OF FRZ.
He even quote bible.

Somebody must be interceding and praying for Freeze and we are seeing result
you start the talk n you end it yourself. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by femi4: 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
bumi10:
foolish pikin

by the way, my is everybody hating on Daddy Freeze?

he just dished out a good advise to the kid. Remember, karma doesnt know if you are right or wrong,

whatever u sow that u will reap.
Karma my foot! How many of our evil politicians don experience karma
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by skimmy005: 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
Ceede:
[color=#006600][/color]he collect your gf?
sharap
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
Kobicove:
It's a very bad idea for a child to take sides in a quarrel between his/her parents undecided

I don't think she was taking sides ... Read her msg again I feel its an expression of anger over how he treated them her inclusive.. Take note of where she stated that he didn't tag her but others.
She also was not rude ,she kept using sir

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Dfinex(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Freeeze should stuff his advice in his anus

like seriously? ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

u said my mind. A fada shld learn to care 4 his children even when he and their moda are divorced.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by andobi1: 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
Freeze will u keep kwayet? Advise yourself before advising others.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by baby124: 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
eyinjuege:
Freeze, if you don't want same from your children with your first wife, don't be an absentee father.
I'm sure the incident touched you because you see same thing happening to you in 13 years time if care is not taken.
You can avoid such by giving yourself brain now, and be involved in your children's lives, despite the differences you have with their mother.
No mind am. Na guilty conscience hook am. If going by what his ex-wife said he did to his son. Plus how he referred to that boy in his rebuttal. He knows he is in deep shit. Lmao.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Mcreloaded(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2017
Good parents should not allow or encourage their children to fight their battles and warning to fathers love your children it is not easy when children see parents fighting please mothers help your children not to hate their fathers for daughters will get married to a man someday so they don't have a set mind that all men are evil please fathers be warned you loose both ways when you hurt your wife

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by SURElee(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
Good admonition from Daddy FRZ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Ceede: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
amahthelma:
Oh God!!!!!!!!
Na watin self
Must diz albino always have something to say
God abeg when diz TapWater go join him gang(kemi) for prison
Will continue my fasting for that
Amahthelma never intimidate.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Dfinex(f): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
Shortyy:

Yes I based it on "what if" cos the man must have done worse than that for that girl to treat her like that. And hear me oh yee wise one, if you were my dad and you abandon me, or disrespect my mom, and comes out from no where to wish me anything, I won't only insult you, I'll pour you hot stew. Yeye dey smell.

smh for this generation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by delishpot: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
I concur with the lady above me. Some parents don't deserve to be called parents at all! undecided

The girl did not even regard him as a parent. She did not even call him dad.
Funny how Nigeria's are quick to blame the woman for any problem in the home. If the case was reversed and that girl had insulted her mom, people would have said the mother must have deserved it. They would not tach her to respect her mom No MaTTER what! They would not say the girl had no right to say what she said.
Rather, they would use it as a warning to women, they would SAY only a bad mom would the child say such to. That the woman must be very evil and wayward hence her child has exposed her. They would say she got served. Hypocrisy sha.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by baby124: 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
Freeze this is why you need to be very careful what you say about your ex-wife. You are creating records that your children will read in future and hate you for it. Even if you have moved on, never flaunt it. In a very short time your kids will grow and read all the mess you said about their mother. Take note that kids do not forget when traumatized. So if you beat their mother even at 2yrs old, they will have that exact image in their head. Correct yourself now before it is too late, because you are in for it seriously in the future. If we judge by all you have said and done.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Seun360(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
skimmy005:
dis idiot calld freeze to da do ovasabi stupid man attention seeker oyinbo rabbit

Na person born dis wan sef...?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
Collins10:
School fees no suppose too hard Anne to pay na. She is even more of a celebrity these days than Shegs.... At least she is on Tinsels and Hotel Majestic. Gidi Up was the last major project that Shegs did.... Its not like I am supporting him shaa o. Just explaining why the girl may not have lacked much financially.
She lacks love from her dad. A call from time to time and showing care from time to time matter a lot to children. From d tone of her words, it might be dat her dad never showed her this at all. Meanwhile, a good dad shld not leave d training of a child to a moda alone, no matter what d moda did to him.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nofuckgiven: 6:56pm On May 11, 2017
delishpot:

The girl did not even regard him as a parent. She did not even call him dad.
Which means he must have committed a big offence then. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.