Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (62219 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
LyfeJennings:
That girl's mum should be advised too
All what that girl did is what her mother must have told her.
U don't disrespect your father no matter what he's done
She's even lucky she has someone to call a father
What if he denied her
Smh
Kids of this generation sha
lucky? I was once in her shoes,I have a first hand experience of how it feels to have an absentee father, especially when he cares for the children of the other woman,to you he is as good as dead, it took a lot of self therapy to realise he wasn't Worth my resentment
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chigoziri2403(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
kevoh:

The insult is unnecessary and smacks of immaturity from you. You can come up with mature comments if you disagree with my stance not insults. This is what you wrote below:

which is still a hasty generalisation.
don't 'always' I didn't generalise, moreover our forefathers too, never had it perfect in their marriages,.... what I said is a known fact, google it and get back to me... Cheers
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chimauk(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
Shortyy:
My fren wee u kip kwayet
Do you know what the dad did to warrant that girl to act that way? What if he has abandoned her and ignored her and all of a sudden wishes hbd on his tl without even tagging or calling her?? Wtf? What kind of a father does that? Well prolly a sperm donor.
she shouldn't have insulted her dad online. There Re better ways to handle issues like this. I still Dnt understand d peeps dat liked your comment. D internet is realy having a negative influence on us
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 11, 2017
Evablizin:
exactly and it is called "Argumentum ad Hominem" in philosophy and logic.lols

Tell me more....Didnt do Philosophy in school...Na mathematics upandan
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chimauk(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2017
delishpot:

The girl did not even regard him as a parent. She did not even call him dad.
Funny how Nigeria's are quick to blame the woman for any problem in the home. If the case was reversed and that girl had insulted her mom, people would have said the mother must have deserved it. They would not tach her to respect her mom No MaTTER what! They would not say the girl had no right to say what she said.
Rather, they would use it as a warning to women, they would SAY only a bad mom would the child say such to. That the woman must be very evil and wayward hence her child has exposed her. They would say she got served. Hypocrisy sha.
my girlfriend is from a broken home. Her dad left when they were very young after the mom travelled abroad.d dad left d upkeep for d mother but she did a great job by giving her children the best. They Re all grown but dad doesn't even care for them. He hasn't even contacted his children even now that everybody is successful. Dem still never born my gal well to insult her dad not to talk of doing it publicly or online. Her mama go kill am. Though she has been deprived of fatherly love. She feels it. She has learnt not to care abt it anymore. She was trained well Dats why she can't go low to insulting her dad... Renny went too far by doing it publicly. Yes she aired her anger but it's still a family issue which should be private unless na publicity she dey find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chimauk(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
lucky? I was once in her shoes,I have a first hand experience of how it feels to have an absentee father, especially when he cares for the children of the other woman,to you he is as good as dead, it took a lot of self therapy to realise he wasn't Worth my resentment
sorry dear. Move on and be better. It's very painful. Just know God has a plan to better your life.you Re human too and you didn't insult him online like one pervert giving silly comments on how great it feels insulting ones dad in public.Goodnight
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chimauk(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2017
Shortyy:

Wise aunty abi uncle, the only fool here is you, give birth and let your sperm donor leave you and your baby for years, and pops up from nowhere to say hi. Let's see how you'll feel. Bye you too!
aunty u Re very ignorant.hope u Dnt get married with ur mindset and make dat sperm donor of a husband runaway then u start forming victim.from ur pic u be like an olosho from one poverty striken broken home.Well, It's nt d end of the world..if you wan curse your family, go ahead. In short do a video of it ND post it online..many Pple have faced Wat renny is facing but they have moved on ND become better.allow family issues be family issues and Dnt drag outsiders into it. We Re nt supposed to care anyways cos We all have our issues. Be mindful of Wat u write. Some Pple Re also experiencing dis and they need counseling. Ur comments as regards this issue might have an influence on them
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by donttouch: 12:42am On May 12, 2017
Who made Freeze their family counselor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by DavidEsq(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2017
bumi10:
foolish pikin

by the way, my is everybody hating on Daddy Freeze?

he just dished out a good advise to the kid. Remember, karma doesnt know if you are right or wrong,

whatever u sow that u will reap.
Is dah so? The scripture he quoted also says "parents do not provoke ur children". In other words, children can be provoked to do wat this girl did. My question now is: if the bible acknowledges that children can be provoked by their parents, do u think it's rational to assume that it wld not be well with a provoked child who acted out of provocation? Are u suggesting that d God who recognises the fact that a child can be provoked by his parents wld go ahead to rain karma on the child? God is no self-righteous punk like we are!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by DavidEsq(m): 1:16am On May 12, 2017
Dfinex:

*smiles* ...I will pass cos I don't bandy words with dumb kids. when u grow up mentally , u can holla at me.

for now it's cheers from me.
#Word
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by darediamond(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2017
kennygee:

I'd like Renny to give him scriptures too.

1Thess 5:19-22
Hmmm. So rebellious you are!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by alolimet: 6:42am On May 12, 2017
Even a father that has not spent a dime on the child? Some men do not deserve the father honor. For those of you saying she should have done this is secret, I guess the father should have messaged her privately as well. Is that a father? One who doesn't have his daughters IG details, not to talk of being her follower.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by alolimet: 6:52am On May 12, 2017
Ogbeni Freeze have said it all, she should be proud of havinq a lovely father of her own~ Assume she no get papa all dis will not happen
She should swallow up her pride and apologize to her father, nothinq like fatherly love~ biko Renny cheer up and give ur daddy a hug... cheesy[/quote]

Fatherly love that made sacrifices and paid school fees. Not one that never existed. Let the little girl say her mind and not continue to stay bottled up inside.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 12, 2017
nigerians grow up and refuse to educate themselves, that's why this country is a mess, the archaic thinking passed down to them, they never wake up one day and find their own truth, not many progressive thinkers.

the nonsense most ppl have been fed about having unconditional love for parents is a toxic mindset, the fact that someone gave birth to u does NOT mean they can do no wrong. some parents are bad, abusive and messed up their own kids with their terrible parenting, no, ppl shouldn't feel lucky their parents fed them and put them through school, that is the responsibility of a parent, your child did not ask to be born, u bring a child into this world, it's your responsibility to look after them. but with the terrible family structure in nigeria, a lot of ppl grow up seeing deadbeat fathers and 'feeling lucky' that their parents are doing what they are supposed to.

family is by choice not by birth, you grow up and decide whose association you value and be done with all others. that's why ppl can have family via marriage or adoption or have old friends who they say are not just friends to them but brothers and avoid certain uncles and aunts, it's what an adult should do, find the ppl u belong with and stay with them. should she have insulted her father on social media? we don't know how bad the blood runs between them, she doesn't address him as father and doesn't want the association so if she warns a stranger to stop the "we are family" nonsense on instagram, it's her right as a human being.

if someone hurts you, you have the right to decide that this has hurt you and this you cant forgive. the whole forgive and be set free nonsense is for brainwashed followers who have lost the right to think for themselves, you dont have to forgive anybody to move on with your life, just forget them and focus on you, the adult is not always right, children deserve respect too, if an adult disrespects you, make sure they know that you will not entertain that. a child has the right to grow up and decide not to put up with a bad parent, u dont have to be there for ppl u dont like, that's self-hatred, love yourself and cut loose ties and live free.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by delishpot: 7:09am On May 12, 2017
chimauk:
my girlfriend is from a broken home. Her dad left when they were very young after the mom travelled abroad.d dad left d upkeep for d mother but she did a great job by giving her children the best. They Re all grown but dad doesn't even care for them. He hasn't even contacted his children even now that everybody is successful. Dem still never born my gal well to insult her dad not to talk of doing it publicly or online. Her mama go kill am. Though she has been deprived of fatherly love. She feels it. She has learnt not to care abt it anymore. She was trained well Dats why she can't go low to insulting her dad... Renny went too far by doing it publicly. Yes she aired her anger but it's still a family issue which should be private unless na publicity she dey find

People are different, my point is that I see a lot of angels blaming the mom here. How do you know her mom is not killing her for what she did now? How do you know the mom is not highly disappointed and is calling elders to come talk to her child knowing how holly Nigerians are and how harshly they would judge her for this act? Abi you are also expecting the mom to come and beg on social media too? we all have done things that our parents would be disappointed in if they found out. The fact that we did those things, doesn't mean our parents did not bring us up well. When we start pushing people down and give our hollier than though judgement, let us look back and ask ourselves if we never made those kinds of mistakes. If we have never done things that our parents would say "I never trained him/her to be that way"
That your girls dad has not done what would trigger her yet. He just walked away and that is it.
All these years Sẹgun has been away from the daughter's life, she never said one word to insult or insinuate anger towards him on social media, she never gave any hint of her not being happy with him. None of us knew about their estranged relationship thus far. So; ask yourself, what happened behind the scenes that made her tell him she doesn't buy his hypocrisy? . It's not like she goes on line everyday to insult him. She doesn't look like a kid who just got access to social media hence she is just learning to use it. She has been silent all these years ba? Overlooking thing too just like your babe init? So ask yourself, what CHANGED?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 12, 2017
chimauk:
sorry dear. Move on and be better. It's very painful. Just know God has a plan to better your life.you Re human too and you didn't insult him online like one pervert giving silly comments on how great it feels insulting ones dad in public.Goodnight
move on to where?,when a relationship breaks up people say move on ,but when family breaks your heart,can you please tell me how you move on when only death can actually stop them from being part of your life?,i cant move onto anywhere, one doesn't choose their parents, if not I would never have chosen my dad ,guess I am stuck with a wicked father who up till now i can't find a logical reason why he hates me,so my dear I only learnt how not to be angry,its not my fault that I was born ,and its not my fault that he is wicked either,the only thing I owe him now is bride price to thank him for donating his sperm to form me
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by adontcare(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2017
Correct
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choiszman(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2017
lol
bionixs:
eeeeeeeeh! coming from freez? the only reasonable thing he had spoken since i know him ooo. could it be that he has similar kind of gbege?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choiszman(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2017
Lmao
cutiedave:

Dat one wey dey find snake thread upandan....
I still don't understand dat guy's obsession with snakes.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by pamijlove(f): 8:56am On May 12, 2017
Ok...same goes with Emeka ike's wife
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Oju4190: 9:13am On May 12, 2017
Dat girl nor get respect.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Selfdesign: 9:19am On May 12, 2017
Harsh bruv

He's wicked
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by bumi10(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

Is dah so? The scripture he quoted also says "parents do not provoke ur children". In other words, children can be provoked to do wat this girl did. My question now is: if the bible acknowledges that children can be provoked by their parents, do u think it's rational to assume that it wld not be well with a provoked child who acted out of provocation? Are u suggesting that d God who recognises the fact that a child can be provoked by his parents wld go ahead to rain karma on the child? God is no self-righteous punk like we are!

God doesn't melt karma on anybody. Karma is not God's decision or whatever. Karma is a nature law ok.

But talking about God, God is like a soldier. If you go contrarily to his commandment, he will forgive u oo, thats for sure but that doesn't mean u wont face the consequences of your action regardless of the reason why u did it.

i hope u know that
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by MarieSucre(f): 9:49am On May 12, 2017
LyfeJennings:
That girl's mum should be advised too All what that girl did is what her mother must have told her. U don't disrespect your father no matter what he's done She's even lucky she has someone to call a father What if he denied her Smh Kids of this generation sha
What if he denied her? What if that's exactly what he did?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by MarieSucre(f): 9:50am On May 12, 2017
bumi10:
foolish pikin

by the way, my is everybody hating on Daddy Freeze?

he just dished out a good advise to the kid. Remember, karma doesnt know if you are right or wrong,

whatever u sow that u will reap.
Karma is already working tho. For Segun Arinze. He is reaping what he sowed.

I feel sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by LyfeJennings(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2017
femi4:
Ode!
Ki lomode e no

To impregnate a woman is very easy but to be a man means to shoulder responsibility. We have few men in this generation. Most of them are sperm donor

Ode ni Iya e ati baba e
Ki lomode iyalaya e mo

Other points noted
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Shortyy(f): 3:55pm On May 12, 2017
chimauk:
aunty u Re very ignorant.hope u Dnt get married with ur mindset and make dat sperm donor of a husband runaway then u start forming victim.from ur pic u be like an olosho from one poverty striken broken home.Well, It's nt d end of the world..if you wan curse your family, go ahead. In short do a video of it ND post it online..many Pple have faced Wat renny is facing but they have moved on ND become better.allow family issues be family issues and Dnt drag outsiders into it. We Re nt supposed to care anyways cos We all have our issues. Be mindful of Wat u write. Some Pple Re also experiencing dis and they need counseling. Ur comments as regards this issue might have an influence on them
Bla bla bla. Say whatever you want, the father himself didn't make it a family issue, when he decided to post it on Instagram instead of calling the girl on phone. There's no counseling needed here, if what the father of this girl did, is what you did. You better forget about that baby cuz he/she won't give a damn about you! Rubbish!
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chimauk(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
delishpot:

People are different, my point is that I see a lot of angels blaming the mom here. How do you know her mom is not killing her for what she did now? How do you know the mom is not highly disappointed and is calling elders to come talk to her child knowing how holly Nigerians are and how harshly they would judge her for this act? Abi you are also expecting the mom to come and beg on social media too? we all have done things that our parents would be disappointed in if they found out. The fact that we did those things, doesn't mean our parents did not bring us up well. When we start pushing people down and give our hollier than though judgement, let us look back and ask ourselves if we never made those kinds of mistakes. If we have never done things that our parents would say "I never trained him/her to be that way"
That your girls dad has not done what would trigger her yet. He just walked away and that is it.
All these years Sẹgun has been away from the daughter's life, she never said one word to insult or insinuate anger towards him on social media, she never gave any hint of her not being happy with him. None of us knew about their estranged relationship thus far. So; ask yourself, what happened behind the scenes that made her tell him she doesn't buy his hypocrisy? . It's not like she goes on line everyday to insult him. She doesn't look like a kid who just got access to social media hence she is just learning to use it. She has been silent all these years ba? Overlooking thing too just like your babe init? So ask yourself, what CHANGED?
good one though. But I Neva allow d negatives define me. I didn't blame d gal for airing her anger. I just don't like how Pple bring their issues online. We shouldn't wash our pants in public. We might feel relieved which will be temporary but It will always comeback to haunt us. OK! Wat has changed since she brought it online. She didn't tackle any issue she only made it public. Her dad deserved it but we still don't know how it started. Many people Re going tru similar issues,some worse. Thank God she had her mom dat took care of her. Wat of the orphans dat find it hard to feed. When last did you visit the orphanage,wat of the Bokoharam Victims. We can do well by doing something positive to affect their lives instead of coming here to judge the life of someone dat still has her destiny in her hands. Let's try to be good models to the ones looking up to us. Tnx for ur comment anyways. I learnt from it
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by delishpot: 12:05pm On May 13, 2017
chimauk:
good one though. But I Neva allow d negatives define me. I didn't blame d gal for airing her anger. I just don't like how Pple bring their issues online. We shouldn't wash our pants in public. We might feel relieved which will be temporary but It will always comeback to haunt. OK! Wat has changed since she brought it online. She didn't tackle any issue she only made it public. Her dad deserved it but we still don't know how it started. Many people Re going tru similar issues,some worse. Thank God she had her mom dat took care of her. Wat of the orphans dat find it hard to feed. When last did you visit the orphanage,wat of the Bokoharam Victims. We can do well by doing something positive to affect their lives instead of coming here to judge the life of someone dat still has her destiny in her hands. Let's try to be good models to the ones looking up to us. Tnx for ur comment anyways. I learnt from it

I never said she was right, I only said people make mistakes. She never aired her family problems online before now to the best of my knowledge. So I don't see the big deal in crucifying her esp calling her mother a bad woman because of what the girl did. That is my opinion anyway.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chimauk(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
delishpot:

I never said she was right, I only said people make mistakes. She never aired her family problems online before now to the best of my knowledge. So I don't see the big deal in crucifying her esp calling her mother a bad woman because of what the girl did. That is my opinion anyway.
i never blamed her mom. I Dnt know how it started. Most times I read articles like dis to learn to avoid mistakes dat will affect me in life.but one thing I have learnt in this life is dat there Re somany Pple with worse issues than mine. I Neva allow social media influence me. I don't allow my emotions control me, I have learnt from dat. Dear/boss,this world is more than u perceive.lets pray for Gods' guidance. Wish u well
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by delishpot: 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
chimauk:
i never blamed her mom. I Dnt know how it started. Most times I read articles like dis to learn to avoid mistakes dat will affect me in life.but one thing I have learnt in this life is dat there Re somany Pple with worse issues than mine. I Neva allow social media influence me. I don't allow my emotions control me, I have learnt from dat. Dear/boss,this world is more than u perceive.lets pray for Gods' guidance. Wish u well

Yeah you are right. Not all of us have the same grace to wisdom. Some learn from their own mistakes while some learn from others own mistakes. Some have learnt from the wisdom of others who held them back in times of anger(many of us would relate that the fact we did not react was because someone around us not necessarily parents calmed us down and opened our eyes to the errors in our reasoning before we lashed out) so, circumstances also played a major role. may God guide us indeed. Wish you well too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.