Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93447 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Maximus69:
If Jesus' command is for everyone Sir,then why was he wrongly accused,charged,tried,judged and executed under the law,whereas few revere him as Lord
That's the flaw in your comment!
Jesus is Lord ONLY for faithful individuals who are desperately in need of divine guidance, NOT before powerful politicians like Caiaphas, Annas, Herod, Pilate, Tiberius{Roman Emperor} even the newly recruited Roman soldiers who were mocking him saying 'hail king of the Jews'!
Even i{Maximus} before JWs got me convinced of the right Jesus has to order me around,i would have asked 'who is Jesus?' Surely i wouldn't have taken his words seriously if not for the effort of JWs that explained fully his personality and significance,in other words i won't see him as Lord not to talk of heeding his command!
Sorry Sir it's not a matter of argument according to the Bible,Jesus commanded ONLY those who are willing to accept counsels from him NOT everybody! As a military intelligence officer,our integrity is lost if we aim at a harmless target,whatever comes out of his mouth is gibberish as long as he's got no weapons, we only aim at someone still handling weapons. So i perfectly understood Jesus' order on this matter Sir!

Maximus69: As a military intelligence officer,our integrity is lost if we aim at a harmless target,

Achorladey: As Christian soldiers it's not until we Carry weapons and ammunition before we carryout killings or murder. Words such as DESPICABLE FOOL to FELLOW BROTHERS who is harmless as it were is nothing to write home about from Christ standpoint.

Maximus69: whatever comes out of his mouth is gibberish as long as he's got no weapons,

Achorladey: Whatever comes out of a Christian mouth such WORDS like DESPICABLE FOOL are not GIBBERISH to JESUS CHRIST even in the absence of WEAPONS.

Maximus69: we only aim at someone still handling weapons.

Achorladey: The words of mouth that are DEADLY POISON and death dealing are equally aimed at someone handling or not handling weapons.

Maximus69: So i perfectly understood Jesus' order on this matter Sir!

Achorladey: I indeed hope you do UNDERSTAND THIS when analysing it.

Here is Matthew 5: 20,21 again........

21 “You heard that it was said to those of ancient times: ‘You must not murder, but whoever commits a murder will be accountable to the court of justice.’ 22 However, I say to you that everyone who continues wrathful with his brother will be accountable to the court of justice; and whoever addresses his brother with an unspeakable word of contempt will be accountable to the Supreme Court; whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Ge·henʹna.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God" (John 20:28)

This same Jesus who died on the Cross is also my Lord and my God. Can you say the same about yours? undecided

OLAADEGBU, your status as a Pharisee is officially confirmed.

** You ignored & rejected the words of the perfect Master, Jesus said to his followers... "I am returning to my Father and your Father, my God and your God" John 20:17, further confirmed by Paul,:" "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ ", Eph 1:3).

** But, hang on to the words of his imperfect slave, Thomas, "my Lord and my God".

How can a begotten god/ begotten son (Jn1:18) who has the Almighty as his God & Father , be that same Almighty God ?

** Since you believed your 3 faced pagan "Gods" died, no problem.
I'm proud to announce to the world that Jehovah (YHWH) ,the only true God of the holy scriptures,& the God of Jesus, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (Acts3:13 , Eph1:3, Jn20:17,
Jn17:3, 1stTim1:7) is immortal forever & ever.

"Pharisees publicly declare they know God but they disown him by their works" Titus1:16.

You trust imperfect slave, Thomas, more than his perfect Master Jesus, oma se ooo!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Maximus69:
Well Sr i'm not under any pressure to dance to any dictated tune that's not appealing.
So if there is true freedom in Jesus,i guess i'm free to join the winning team. JWs are winning from the perspective of any military intelligence expert,they're being attacked and mobbed in Russia, Croatia, North & South Korea, China, Sudan and many other countries simply because they're winning SOULS{heart of their people} whom they've spent fortune to implant in them love for their race and hatred against other nationalities. JWs are winning by gathering people as one global family of happy worshipers under one controlling unit,and all dedicated members are loyally obedient to this single GB! For your information Sr,the Arab world are trying to achieve this but FORCEFULLY inflicting terror on even any of their own people that doesn't comply with their dictation and in any nation they're able to eatablish their religion, they try to force everyone by killing those with contrary opinion!
Mr John,you can continue with your anger and name calling, Jehovah's Witnesses are winning SOULS from all the nations on earth without the use of physical weapons! So i'm free to join the winning team! smiley

@underline, yes you are winning souls for your god satan

re false jw's attacked: neo nazi groups are often attacked wherever they go also

@bold, see how you false jw's cannot stop lying
i'm truly happy to show up your lies wink

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Janosky:

** You ignored & rejected the words of the perfect Master, Jesus said to his followers... "I am returning to my Father and your Father, my God and your God" John 20:17, further confirmed by Paul,:" "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ ", Eph 1:3).

** But, hang on to the words of his imperfect slave, Thomas, "my Lord and my God".

How can a begotten god/ begotten son (Jn1:18) who has the Almighty as his God & Father , be that same Almighty God ?

I'm proud to announce to the world that Jehovah (YHWH) ,the only true God of the holy scriptures,& the God of Jesus, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (Acts3:13 , Eph1:3, Jn20:17,

"Pharisees publicly declare they know God but they disown him by their works" Titus1:16.

You trust imperfect slave, Thomas, more than his perfect Master Jesus, oma se ooo!

What is the difference between your organisation and Islam? Muslims don't believe Jesus is God the Son, they don't believe that Jesus is Lord and Saviour, they don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, they don't believe that Jesus died on a Cross, they don't believe that Jesus was raised from the dead neither do they believe that He is coming back again. So tell me how exactly you are different from them? undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the difference between your organisation and Islam? Muslims don't believe Jesus is God the Son, they don't believe that Jesus is Lord and Saviour, they don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, they don't believe that Jesus died on a Cross, they don't believe that Jesus was raised from the dead neither do they believe that He is coming back again. So tell me how exactly you are different from them? undecided

Totally off point.
This thread has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Islam/Muslims.
Diversionary tactics .
U love the words of the imperfect slave, Thomas (Jn20:28) more than his perfect Master, Jesus Christ (John 20:17,30,31. Eph1:3).
That's the point U dey dodge dey talk about Islam.
Lol

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2019
johnw47:

God's church is of course made up of people having true faith
they are from non denomination, and from denominations

of course they are not from false jw's who believe the Lord and Saviour of the world
is "a god" "a angel"

Jesus said he will raise His temple-body

you false jw's not only call Jesus a liar, saying: He didn't raise his body, and even saying his body wasn't raised at all
and then when we show with scripture that Jesus did indeed raise his body just as he said he would, you say, Father raised his body

Jesus body wasn't raised, but Father raised it, ha ha ha

It's time you go see a shrink.
Give us proof where JWs were "even saying Jesus body wasn't even raised at all".
With out your proof you are a confirmed liar making false allegation.

** ** In pre-christian time, Moses led the Israelites.

Jesus led his apostles , after his death, the governing body of older men & Apostles in Jerusalem played the role of leadership.
Christ's followers shunned the none denominational tag .
Hebrews 10:24,25.

***Only Satan is actually none denominational, "from roving about in the earth" he came to gate crash Yahweh's meeting with his sons (including Jesus) in heaven but "Satan went away from the person of Jehovah" Job1:6,7.
Satan no get seat for Yahweh's meeting.

** Your " Jesus raised his body" fallacy can not stand.
His Father Yahweh "raised his servant , Jesus from the dead"
Acts 3:13-15.
** " I have resurrected my body" no dey anywhere for your Bible but inside your imperfect brain.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Janosky:

It's time you go see a shrink.
Give us proof where JWs were "even saying Jesus body wasn't even raised at all".
With out your proof you are a confirmed liar making false allegation.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
i have read at these forums where false jw's claim that Jesus body was not raised
that he was raised in a diffrent body
you go back and search for it know nothing

Janosky:
** ** In pre-christian time, Moses led the Israelites.

Jesus led his apostles , after his death, the governing body of older men & Apostles in Jerusalem played the role of leadership.

Jesus leads His true christians wherever they are, but you false jw's know nothing about that

Janosky:
Christ's followers shunned the none denominational tag .
Hebrews 10:24,25.

***Only Satan is actually none denominational, "from roving about in the earth" he came to gate crash Yahweh's meeting with his sons (including Jesus) in heaven but "Satan went away from the person of Jehovah" Job1:6,7.
Satan no get seat for Yahweh's meeting.

satan in a non denominational christian, ha ha ha smiley

go back to sleep oh stupidity brain, oh cannot stop lying false jw

Janosky:
** Your " Jesus raised his body" fallacy can not stand.
His Father Yahweh "raised his servant , Jesus from the dead"
Acts 3:13-15.
** " I have resurrected my body" no dey anywhere for your Bible but inside your imperfect brain.

of course you don't believe all the bible verses that i posted showing
God the Word did indeed raise His body
search back for them so you can disbelieve them all over again
oh blinded hater of God's word

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Janosky:

Totally off point.
This thread has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Islam/Muslims.
Diversionary tactics .
U love the words of the imperfect slave, Thomas (Jn20:28) more than his perfect Master, Jesus Christ (John 20:17,30,31. Eph1:3).
That's the point U dey dodge dey talk about Islam.
Lol

i'm sure he doesn't, but you false jw's cannot stop falsely accusing-lying in most every post

it's really amazing to see the below scripture come true nearly every time you put your fingers to the keyboard smiley

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Janosky:

false accuser deceiver Janoskt/OneJ
i didn't see where olaadegbu ignored and rejected the words of Jesus
"I am returning to my Father and your Father, my God and your God"
and
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ "

you lying again, of course

Janosky:

mumu brain
yes he believes that, so do i, and you don't
you lying pharisee deceiver Janoskt/OneJ disbelieve much of the bible

Janosky:

duh, Father and the Word is God, john 1:1, plus many more, ask
they are two persons that are one God, of course you will never understand your much repeated confusion
when you don't believe God's word that is given

Janosky:

even i know that olaadegbu doesn't believe in a 3 faced pagan god, but you false jw's taking after your daddy satan cannot stop lying

Janosky:

our Jehovah certinally is, but your jehovah is a false jehovah that has "a god" with Him

Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Janosky:

you certinally do pharisee Janosky/OneJ

Janosky:

of course he doesn't, but you of course being a false jw cannot stop lying

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Despite the fact that Jesus was removing evil spirits, some of the ancient religious people who claimed to know God of his day suggested that Jesus had power and authority to do this by actually being a servant of Beelzebub, the prince of Demons. Jesus answers by telling his opponents that this is not logical. If Satan uses the power of Satan to remove evil, then he can only expect defeat.
{Matthew 12:28} Jesus says, “But I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”
In the days of Jesus, the activity of demons and the Devil was seen as a powerful influence on people’s behaviour and their health.
In the story of the healing of a demon possessed boy in {Matthew 17} we see how Jesus is able to bring this boy to a wholeness of mind and spirit.
Some Christians today see these miracles as an example of how they need to take care of the whole person – not just their physical health but also their mental health – so that people can live happy and peaceful lives..
Maximus69:
Can you remind me of ONE ancient servant of God that was attacked by spirit forces?
The Apostle Paul’s profile, A.D. 6 Born a Roman citizen to Jewish parents in Tarsus {in modern eastern Turkey} Studies Torah in Jerusalem with Gamaliel; becomes a Pharisee, Persecutes followers of Jesus of Nazareth in Jerusalem and Judea, Converted on the way to Damascus; spends three years in Arabia; returns to Damascus to preach Jesus as Messiah.
We could ask what sort of demonic religious activity Saul had around his life before Jesus had met him on the road-"Saul was an ancient servant of God, full of demonic hatred towards Christians-just like we read about the Pharisees--Saul later became Paul who completely changed-from a murder to one of the greatest preachers there was.
{Ephesians 6:12} Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. ''Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground..
Maximus69:
Can you remind me of ONE ancient servant of God that was attacked by spirit forces?
Please i've read the Bible like a story book and all the ancient servants of God in the Bible{including Jesus} were attacked by PHYSICAL soldiers,but those physical soldiers are acting under the influence of unseen spirit forces or PRINCIPALITIES!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2019
brocab:
Despite the fact that Jesus was removing evil spirits, some of the ancient religious people who claimed to know God of his day suggested that Jesus had power and authority to do this by actually being a servant of Beelzebub, the prince of Demons. Jesus answers by telling his opponents that this is not logical. If Satan uses the power of Satan to remove evil, then he can only expect defeat.
{Matthew 12:28} Jesus says, “But I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.”
In the days of Jesus, the activity of demons and the Devil was seen as a powerful influence on people’s behaviour and their health.
In the story of the healing of a demon possessed boy in {Matthew 17} we see how Jesus is able to bring this boy to a wholeness of mind and spirit.
Some Christians today see these miracles as an example of how they need to take care of the whole person – not just their physical health but also their mental health – so that people can live happy and peaceful lives..

The Apostle Paul’s profile, A.D. 6 Born a Roman citizen to Jewish parents in Tarsus {in modern eastern Turkey} Studies Torah in Jerusalem with Gamaliel; becomes a Pharisee, Persecutes followers of Jesus of Nazareth in Jerusalem and Judea, Converted on the way to Damascus; spends three years in Arabia; returns to Damascus to preach Jesus as Messiah.
We could ask what sort of demonic religious activity Saul had around his life before Jesus had met him on the road-"Saul was an ancient servant of God, full of demonic hatred towards Christians-just like we read about the Pharisees--Saul later became Paul who completely changed-from a murder to one of the greatest preachers there was.
{Ephesians 6:12} Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. ''Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground..
Good morning Mr brocab,my question isn't difficult and doesn't require a long epistle like this. Mention the name of one single SERVANT of God that is attacked by spirit forces? Perhaps i should rephrase the question, name one single person that was attacked by spirit forces while SERVING God?
The research i did helped me realise that they can't since God's servants are always under the protection of angels. Job 1:9,10
For Satan and demons to attack God's servant,he must employ humans as agents since SERVING angels has no right to strike down humans without the order from God or God's prophet! So these principalities manipulate the minds of humans to attack God's servant. Moses lived all his life in pagan Egypt but Satan and his demons came after Moses has completed his mission,dead Moses now becomes the target NOT when he is still serving God. But Pharaoh {under the influence of Satan} sent soldiers to attack Moses and God's people!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: As a military intelligence officer,our integrity is lost if we aim at a harmless target,

Achorladey: As Christian soldiers it's not until we Carry weapons and ammunition before we carryout killings or murder. Words such as DESPICABLE FOOL to FELLOW BROTHERS who is harmless as it were is nothing to write home about from Christ standpoint.

Maximus69: whatever comes out of his mouth is gibberish as long as he's got no weapons,

Achorladey: Whatever comes out of a Christian mouth such WORDS like DESPICABLE FOOL are not GIBBERISH to JESUS CHRIST even in the absence of WEAPONS.

Maximus69: we only aim at someone still handling weapons.

Achorladey: The words of mouth that are DEADLY POISON and death dealing are equally aimed at someone handling or not handling weapons.

Maximus69: So i perfectly understood Jesus' order on this matter Sir!

Achorladey: I indeed hope you do UNDERSTAND THIS when analysing it.

Here is Matthew 5: 20,21 again........

21 “You heard that it was said to those of ancient times: ‘You must not murder, but whoever commits a murder will be accountable to the court of justice.’ 22 However, I say to you that everyone who continues wrathful with his brother will be accountable to the court of justice; and whoever addresses his brother with an unspeakable word of contempt will be accountable to the Supreme Court; whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Ge·henʹna.

So who cares whatever Jesus says if not few WILLINGLY subjecting themselves to him in his absence? Sir it's not about argument, whatever Jesus orders is tantamount to rubbish before those who aren't obedient to people WITHOUT authority! Matthew 21:23
There is still hope if you don't end a person's life, so a professional martial artist will just see you as a noisy fly or mosquitoes if you don't attack him PHYSICALLY.
So Jesus' order to drop harmful weapons is reasonable and considerable before all intellectuals since there is relative peace until someone strikes first. Good morning!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Jesus' command is for everyone Sir,then why was he wrongly accused,charged,tried,judged and executed under the law,whereas few revere him as Lord

Achorladey: It seems you don't get it, I know you will eventually understand this, before some became Christians they were carrying out lawlessness and when they embrace the good news about Christ and turned around they accept Christ as Lord but sometimes still commit sins or still had shortcomings as Christians, does that mean they don't revere CHRIST as LORD.

See this as an example....

John 11: 49 But one of them, Caʹia·phas, who was high priest that year, said to them: “You do not know anything at all, 50 and you have not reasoned that it is to your benefit for one man to die in behalf of the people rather than for the whole nation to be destroyed.” 51 He did not say this, however, of his own originality, but because he was high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was to die for the nation, 52 and not only for the nation but also to gather together into one the children of God who were scattered about. 53 So from that day on they conspired to kill.

From the account above you think the Jewish religious leaders don't know who Jesus Christ his and that is instructions are beneficial for them as well? The Jewish religious leaders know but they decided to ignore and act out their own schemes. Nicodemus and many others seek his audience behind the back of their fellow Sanhedrin you know why, they know Jesus is Lord.

That Judas Iscariot betrayed him, does that made him less of Lord to Judas Iscariot or perhaps all the instruction he gave the 12 it was ONLY for the 11 BENEFICIARIES Judas Iscariot didn't benefit at all because he BETRAYED JESUS.

Maximus69: That's the flaw in your comment!

Achorladey: Pick out the FLAWS.

Maximus69: Jesus is Lord ONLY for faithful individuals who are desperately in need of divine guidance,

Achorladey: While we are still sinners Christ died for us all. So who says he is not our Lord before we seek him.

Take a look at Peter's statement here... say.” Acts 10:

34 At this Peter began to speak, and he said: “Now I truly understand that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. 36 He sent out the word to the sons of Israel to declare to them the good news of peace through Jesus Christ—THIS ONE is LORD OF ALL.

Revelation 19:16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Even LORD over those who don't see him as LORD.

Maximus69: NOT before powerful politicians like Caiaphas, Annas, Herod, Pilate, Tiberius{Roman Emperor} even the newly recruited Roman soldiers who were mocking him saying 'hail king of the Jews'!

Achorladey: Before you read this, you should have accepted why Jesus Christ is Lord of all the names you mentioned above. Matthew 5:42-48 a check here.

Maximus69: Even i{Maximus} before JWs got me convinced of the right Jesus has to order me around,i would have asked 'who is Jesus?

Achorladey: Jws get you oooo, Jws no get you ooooo, that doesn't make JESUS not Lord over you. The Bible states clearly he is Lord of ALL.

By the time you asked who is Jesus now, aren't you convinced that even before you know him he is LORD even over you (Maximus69)?

Maximus69: Surely i wouldn't have taken his words seriously if not for the effort of JWs that explained fully his personality and significance,in other words i won't see him as Lord not to talk of heeding his command!

Achorladey: You see him as Lord ooooo, you don't see him as Lord ooooooo. That cannot change the fact that he is LORD OF ALL. You heed is command you don't heed is command, he remains Lord of Lords (because as it were once you don't need or heed his commands, you are a lord of your own and yet he is still lord over you)

Maximus69: Sorry Sir it's not a matter of argument according to the Bible,Jesus commanded ONLY those who are willing to accept counsels from him NOT everybody!

Achorladey: WERE Jesus commands for ONLY those willing to accept counsels from him, why do people preach and teach people about Jesus advise and counsel? It's simply because they know such principles are BENEFICIAL for the "NOT EVERYBODY".

Hmmm, well i've told you Sir that i'm not interested in arguments, what i understand from the Bible is that Jesus remains Lord ONLY for those who revere him. He can never be Lord unto those under Satan's manipulations,all that Jesus can do which he promised to do is destroy them {when he arrives with his angels} until then Jesus remains just like a character in comic stories to the sons of disobedience!
Of course Satan and his demons are very much aware of Jesus' position but those under their influence sees Jesus as nothing Sir!
So it means strong faith obeying someone invisible. Hebrew 11:1 Because faith doesn't mean that much to billions. 2Thessalonians 3:1-3

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2019
johnw47:

re false jw's attacked: neo nazi groups are often attacked wherever they go also

@bold, see how you false jw's cannot stop lying
i'm truly happy to show up your lies wink

Did you notice that Jesus called Satan a MURDERER? Meaning all the INTENTIONAL killings ever carried out on this planet is manipulated by Satan the Devil!
So if Satan has now repented from using humans to attack humans.
Taming millions of humans to stop killing their fellowman.
Making a happy global family out of people from all races.
And using his cult to eradicate racism from their hearts.
Then i suppose Satan will surely get a ticket to enter God's kingdom Sir.Matthew 12:23-28
Because that's exactly the task Jesus gave his followers to meet! Matthew 28:19,20 undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Perhaps i'm permitted to distinguish between JWs and Muslims.
¤Muslims uses images during worship,JWs don't.
¤Muslims uses Arabic language,JWs don't.
¤Muslims sacrifice rams yearly,JWs don't.
¤Muslims repeat words in prayer,JWs don't.
¤Muslims carry weapons,JWs don't
¤Muslims practice politics,JWs don't.
¤Muslims marries underage,JWs don't.
¤Muslims practice polygamy,JWs don't
¤Muslims believes in yearly pilgrimage,JWs don't.
¤Muslims bow towards the east,JWs don't.
¤Muslims believe in Muhammad,JWs don't
¤Muslims quote Quran as authority,JWs don't.

¤JWs preach and teach from house to house,Muslims don't.
¤JWs preach obedience to Jesus' words,Muslims don't.
Sir i can continue listing so many differences between these two groups. Of course just as Jesus' teachings stands out while some supposed Christians aren't fully complying,you can notice that some JWs and Muslims aren't complying with the doctrines of their religion completely. But there is clear difference between the teachings of Muslims and JWs!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You've mixed it all up uncle,if that's what Kumuyi told you then go and arrest him because he has deceived you!cheesy cheesy cheesy
JWs believe Jesus is "God's son" as written in the Bible!
JWs believe Jesus as our personal "Lord and saviour"!
JWs believe Jesus as "Christ"!{Messiah or Anointed one}
JW believe Jesus "WAS raised" from the dead{by Jehovah}!
JW believe Jesus is "coming back" to establish his kingdom here on earth!
So don't mix it all up Sr, there are just two of what you mentioned that JWs won't agree:
*Jesus is NOT a part of TRINITY so he is not God the son! cheesy cheesy cheesy
*Jesus was impaled on a torture STAKE not CROSS! cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you don't get it straight,you're free to pick our publications FREELY in any of our stands that could be found around you,to be certain of what we believe Sr! wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2019
TATIME:
You've mixed it all up uncle,if that's what Kumuyi told you then go and arrest him because he has deceived you!cheesy cheesy cheesy
JWs believe Jesus is "God's son" as written in the Bible!
JWs believe Jesus as our personal "Lord and saviour"!
JWs believe Jesus as "Christ"!{Messiah or Anointed one}
JW believe Jesus "WAS raised" from the dead{by Jehovah}!
JW believe Jesus is "coming back" to establish his kingdom here on earth!
So don't mix it all up Sr, there are just two of what you mentioned that JWs won't agree:
*Jesus is NOT a part of TRINITY so he is not God the son! cheesy cheesy cheesy
*Jesus was impaled on a torture STAKE not CROSS! cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you don't get it straight,you're free to pick our publications FREELY in any of our stands that could be found around you,to be certain of what we believe Sr! wink wink wink
Hmmm now i understand the term 'God the son'!
So it means a part of their T R I N I T Y god! undecided
Thanks Tatime. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm now i understand the term 'God the son'!
So it means a part of their T R I N I T Y god! undecided
Thanks Tatime. smiley
You're welcome my dear brother. smiley smiley smiley
If you're not carefully noting all the information from the faithful and discrete slave{GB},Satan is really crafty with his manipulation. These people strongly believe they're worshiping Jesus since He is taught to be their three~in~one God.
So they were taught that Jehovah was His name in the Hebrew~Aramaic Scripture{Old Testament},then He came down as Jesus in the Christian Greek Scripture{New Testament}. After His death and resurrection,He became a 'Ghost' so they concluded that He is the holy ghost! undecided undecided undecided
Hence their teaching of the same person manifesting in three DIFFERENT forms,God the Father,God the son and God the holy ghost! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2019
TATIME:
You're welcome my dear brother. smiley smiley smiley
If you're not carefully noting all the information from the faithful and discrete slave{GB},Satan is really crafty with his manipulation. These people strongly believe they're worshiping Jesus since He is taught to be their three~in~one God.
So they were taught that Jehovah was His name in the Hebrew~Aramaic Scripture{Old Testament},then He came down as Jesus in the Christian Greek Scripture{New Testament}. After His death and resurrection,He became a 'Ghost' so they concluded that He is the holy ghost! undecided undecided undecided
Hence their teaching of the same person manifesting in three DIFFERENT forms,God the Father,God the son and God the holy ghost! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wao!
No wonder my Catholic friend kept arguing and insisting that Jesus can't be an angel despite all the evidences presented to him! shocked
OK i'm now getting the picture! Jesus came down from heaven,worshiped himself, prayed to as in crying to himself,offer himself to himself,returned to heaven to go and present his sacrifice to himself and accept his own sacrifice from himself! embarassed
I'll rather be an atheist than having that gibberish locked up in my brains! That must be the reason why majority of youths after going deeper in the doctrines of the churches are fast becoming either a pastor in order to start making money from the gibberish or sincerely and honestly drop it to become atheists! embarassed
Hmmm i need to ask my conductor questions for further explanations on this! undecided
Thanks Tatime,you people are really opening eyes of the blind spiritually speaking!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Did you notice that Jesus called Satan a MURDERER? Meaning all the INTENTIONAL killings ever carried out on this planet is manipulated by Satan the Devil!
So if Satan has now repented from using humans to attack humans.
Taming millions of humans to stop killing their fellowman.
Making a happy global family out of people from all races.
And using his cult to eradicate racism from their hearts.
Then i suppose Satan will surely get a ticket to enter God's kingdom Sir.Matthew 12:23-28
Because that's exactly the task Jesus gave his followers to meet! Matthew 28:19,20 undecided

lying pharisee false jw mad max
fool yourself and fellow false jw's all you like
but from false jw lies, truly your god is satan

johnw47:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Wao!
No wonder my Catholic friend kept arguing and insisting that Jesus can't be an angel despite all the evidences presented to him! shocked
OK i'm now getting the picture!
Jesus came down from heaven,worshiped himself,
prayed to as in crying to himself,
offer himself to himself,
returned to heaven to go and present his sacrifice to himself
and accept his own sacrifice from himself!

embarassed
I'll rather be an atheist than having that gibberish locked up in my brains! That must be the reason why majority of youths after going deeper in the doctrines of the churches are fast becoming either a pastor in order to start making money from the gibberish or sincerely and honestly drop it to become atheists! embarassed
Hmmm i need to ask my conductor questions for further explanations on this! undecided
Thanks Tatime,you people are really opening eyes of the blind spiritually speaking!

ha ha, how you false jw's love supporting each others lies, of course

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, well i've told you Sir that i'm not interested in arguments, what i understand from the Bible is that Jesus remains Lord ONLY for those who revere him. He can never be Lord unto those under Satan's manipulations,all that Jesus can do which he promised to do is destroy them {when he arrives with his angels} until then Jesus remains just like a character in comic stories to the sons of disobedience!
Of course Satan and his demons are very much aware of Jesus' position but those under their influence sees Jesus as nothing Sir!
So it means strong faith obeying someone invisible. Hebrew 11:1 Because faith doesn't mean that much to billions. 2Thessalonians 3:1-3

Maximus69: Hmmm, well i've told you Sir that i'm not interested in arguments,

Achorladey: I see it as on going discussion, you see it as arguments. No problem.

Maximus69: what i understand from the Bible is that Jesus remains Lord ONLY for those who revere him.

Achorladey: As stated by you, it's YOUR UNDERSTANDING. The Bible states Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and Lord of ALL.

Maximus69: He can never be Lord unto those under Satan's manipulations,

Achorladey: The same Jesus Christ promised to put Satan under the feet of his followers. Romans 16:20. He is Lord over ALL.

Maximus69: all that Jesus can do which he promised to do is DESTROY THEM {when he arrives with his angels} until then Jesus remains just like a character in comic stories to the sons of disobedience!

Achorladey: I wonder what RIGHT he has to CRUSH THEM if indeed he is not LORD over THEM. So if SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE see him as COMIC character it still does not remove HIS power and Authority over THEM.

Maximus69: Of course Satan and his demons are very much aware of Jesus' position but those under their influence sees Jesus as nothing Sir!

Achorladey: Good point, Satan and his demons know and are aware of JESUS POSITION as LORD no wonder one of the demons rightly state that has JESUS come to execute Judgement over them?

Maximus69: So it means strong faith obeying someone invisible. Hebrew 11:1

Achorladey: A Christian that don't have faith, is that one a Christian?

Maximus69: Because faith doesn't mean that much to billions. 2Thessalonians 3:1-3

Achorladey: Faith equally mean much to billions

2 Thessalonians 3: 2 and that we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men, for FAITH IS NOT a POSSESSION of all PEOPLE.

Faith is not a POSSESSION OF ALL does not mean BILLIONS of people don't have faith today.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
johnw47:

ha ha, how you false jw's love supporting each others lies, of course

If Jesus is truthfully going to be the King and Judge in God's Kingdom,and he will not judge partially that means Satan will enter God's Kingdom before you Sir,and that is if you ever get there. Because these are VIRTUOUS works been done by imperfect humans like you and i when quadrillion of dollars are spent year in year out to unite people from different race as a global family. Yet you're attributing such wonderful achievements to Satan,then what is God's WORK? John 9:31-33 undecided
Sorry Sir your frustation,bitterness,anger and agitation is becoming something else! embarassed
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Hmmm, well i've told you Sir that i'm not interested in arguments,

Achorladey: I see it as on going discussion, you see it as arguments. No problem.

Maximus69: what i understand from the Bible is that Jesus remains Lord ONLY for those who revere him.

Achorladey: As stated by you, it's YOUR UNDERSTANDING. The Bible states Jesus Christ is Lord of lords and Lord of ALL.

Maximus69: He can never be Lord unto those under Satan's manipulations,

Achorladey: The same Jesus Christ promised to put Satan under the feet of his followers. Romans 16:20. He is Lord over ALL.

Maximus69: all that Jesus can do which he promised to do is DESTROY THEM {when he arrives with his angels} until then Jesus remains just like a character in comic stories to the sons of disobedience!

Achorladey: I wonder what RIGHT he has to CRUSH THEM if indeed he is not LORD over THEM. So if SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE see him as COMIC character it still does not remove HIS power and Authority over THEM.

Maximus69: Of course Satan and his demons are very much aware of Jesus' position but those under their influence sees Jesus as nothing Sir!

Achorladey: Good point, Satan and his demons know and are aware of JESUS POSITION as LORD no wonder one of the demons rightly state that has JESUS come to execute Judgement over them?

Maximus69: So it means strong faith obeying someone invisible. Hebrew 11:1

Achorladey: A Christian that don't have faith, is that one a Christian?

Maximus69: Because faith doesn't mean that much to billions. 2Thessalonians 3:1-3

Achorladey: Faith equally mean much to billions

2 Thessalonians 3: 2 and that we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men, for FAITH IS NOT a POSSESSION of all PEOPLE.

Faith is not a POSSESSION OF ALL does not mean BILLIONS of people don't have faith today.

Hmmm Well if you think Billions have faith yet there is tension everywhere today when faith simply means the assured expectation of what is hoped for,the evident demonstration of realities NOT SEEN.
Then i can say you've gotten a totally different definition of FAITH!
Yesterday i attended meeting with JWs and a column in their study article reads 'we are calm because we know our heavenly father,Jehovah,very well'
Those words impress in me the reason why devoted JWs are able to strike a balance between the anxieties of life and their God's given assignment WITHOUT PAY! No wonder they're so calm to the extent they can be seen throughout the earth as if they're not in need of materials things that every other person is eagerly pursuing! Matthew 6:27-34
Well that's the first thing that attracted me to them,they're ever ready to share their precious time with me in studying the Bible at my own convenience!
I'm sorry Mr achorladey, such FAITH is uncommon in billions worshiping for selfish reasons {as in things they're going to get NOW} except among TRUE Christians{JWs}!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
So who cares whatever Jesus says if not few WILLINGLY subjecting themselves to him in his absence? Sir it's not about argument, whatever Jesus orders is tantamount to rubbish before those who aren't obedient to people WITHOUT authority! Matthew 21:23
There is still hope if you don't end a person's life, so a professional martial artist will just see you as a noisy fly or mosquitoes if you don't attack him PHYSICALLY.
So Jesus' order to drop harmful weapons is reasonable and considerable before all intellectuals since there is relative peace until someone strikes first. Good morning!

Maximus69: So who cares whatever Jesus says if not few WILLINGLY subjecting themselves to him in his absence?

Achorladey: Humans have freedom to do whatever he feels like doing.

Maximus69: Sir it's not about argument,

Achorladey: I have not said we are arguing so far.

Maximus69: whatever Jesus orders is tantamount to rubbish before those who aren't obedient to people WITHOUT authority! Matthew 21:23

Achorladey: Matthew 21:23 After he went into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him while he was teaching and said: “By what authority do you do these things? And who gave you this authority?”

Matthew 21:23 does not tell me the CHIEF PRIESTS and the ELDERS of the PEOPLE don't have AUTHORITY have over them. They were seeking what Authority Christ had in doing all things he has accomplished. You could have read the concluding verse to see if indeed they don't have authority over them.

Maximus69: There is still hope if you don't end a person's life,

Achorladey: No one is talking about whether a person that kills another person has hope or not, there are consequences for taking another person life of course but the discussion in not bordering on that.

Maximus69: so a professional martial artist will just see you as a noisy fly or mosquitoes if you don't attack him PHYSICALLY.

Achorladey: What leads to what some call ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE by men who carry arms and ammunition and other security forces, sometimes it just what some call MERE WORDS from a BLOODY CIVILIAN. Oga Maximus69, if an individual attacks a MARTIAL ARTIST VERBALLY, we have seen the repercussions that it can lead to all over the World. They are not always NOISY FLY or MOSQUITOES.

Maximus69: So Jesus' order to drop harmful weapons is reasonable and considerable before all intellectuals since there is relative peace until someone strikes first.

Achorladey: Yes it is indeed reasonable and considerable that we don't live by the sword so that we don't die by the sword

It's not until we do not see humans brandishing weapons and ammunitions all over the place that means there is peace, our words of mouth are making many places allover the world be in TURMOIL and leading to death of some.

Maximus69: Good morning!

Achorladey: Have a good day.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm Well if you think Billions have faith yet there is tension everywhere today when faith simply means the assured expectation of what is hoped for,the evident demonstration of realities NOT SEEN.
Then i can say you've gotten a totally different definition of FAITH!
Yesterday i attended meeting with JWs and a column in their study article reads 'we are calm because we know our heavenly father,Jehovah,very well'
Those words impress in me the reason why devoted JWs are able to strike a balance between the anxieties of life and their God's given assignment WITHOUT PAY! No wonder they're so calm to the extent they can be seen throughout the earth as if they're not in need of materials things that every other person is eagerly pursuing! Matthew 6:27-34
Well that's the first thing that attracted me to them,they're ever ready to share their precious time with me in studying the Bible at my own convenience!
I'm sorry Mr achorladey, such FAITH is uncommon in billions worshiping for selfish reasons {as in things they're going to get NOW} except among TRUE Christians{JWs}!

Maximus69: Hmmm Well if you think Billions have faith yet there is tension everywhere today

Achorladey: And you think once we have faith is the automatic switch to end TENSION. Take for example the husband and wife a couple that are either Catholics, CAC, deeper life or JWS who have issues and tension in their marriage. Does that simply means they lack FAITH abi? Having faith does not mean our problems or tensions are over Oga Maximus69. Did Abraham and Sarah not have tension with their Marriage despite Abraham being called the FATHER of faith?

Maximus69: when faith simply means the assured expectation of what is hoped for,the evident demonstration of realities NOT SEEN.

Achorladey: Hebrews 11:1

Maximus69: Then i can say you've gotten a totally different definition of FAITH!

Achorladey: post my definition of faith let me see.

Maximus69: Yesterday i attended meeting with JWs and a column in their study article reads 'we are calm because we know our heavenly father,Jehovah,very well'

Achorladey: It's good you are encouraged to know our heavenly Father very well.

Concerning being calm, those other Christian denominations that met in their respective place of worship did they approach you and said look we have TENSION in all of our gatherings today.

Maximus69: Those words impress in me the reason why devoted JWs are able to strike a balance between the anxieties of life and their God's given assignment WITHOUT PAY!

Achorladey: That can be said of other Christian denomination and those that are not even attached to any of the Christian denominations. All Christians strive to strike balance between anxieties of life and their God given responsibilities with varying degrees.

Maximus69: No wonder they're so calm to the extent they can be seen throughout the earth as if they're not in need of materials things that every other person is eagerly pursuing! Matthew 6:27-34

Achorladey: whatever you post above equally applies to other Christians denominations.

Maximus69: Well that's the first thing that attracted me to them,they're ever ready to share their precious time with me in studying the Bible at my own convenience!

Achorladey: It's what catches your attention, who am I to charge or hold you against such.

Maximus69: I'm sorry Mr achorladey, such FAITH is uncommon in billions worshiping for selfish reasons {as in things they're going to get NOW} except among TRUE Christians{JWs}

Achorladey: Don't be sorry, there is nothing to be sorry about, it is what catches your attention about the Jws, many billions of CHRISTIAN all over the World have been SELFLESS in their worship to GOD and HUMANITY. Even does that don't believe in God have equally being SELFLESS in aiding Christian course.

Concerning labelling others as worshipping for selfish reasons, I just laugh at that statement of yours. It's your conclusion about them anyway and Jws being true Christians, it's equally your conclusion. Many of their publication over the years and now shows they are not certain and cannot determine that.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
If Jesus is truthfully going to be the King and Judge in God's Kingdom,and he will not judge partially that means Satan will enter God's Kingdom before you Sir,and that is if you ever get there. Because these are VIRTUOUS works been done by imperfect humans like you and i when quadrillion of dollars are spent year in year out to unite people from different race as a global family. Yet you're attributing such wonderful achievements to Satan,then what is God's WORK? John 9:31-33 undecided
Sorry Sir your frustation,bitterness,anger and agitation is becoming something else! embarassed

ha ha tormented cannot stop lying false jw mad max
when you lie you are just speaking naturally like your father the devil:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

truly your constant lying is not wonderful works wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: So who cares whatever Jesus says if not few WILLINGLY subjecting themselves to him in his absence?

Achorladey: Humans have freedom to do whatever he feels like doing.

Maximus69: Sir it's not about argument,

Achorladey: I have not said we are arguing so far.

Maximus69: whatever Jesus orders is tantamount to rubbish before those who aren't obedient to people WITHOUT authority! Matthew 21:23

Achorladey: Matthew 21:23 After he went into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him while he was teaching and said: “By what authority do you do these things? And who gave you this authority?”

Matthew 21:23 does not tell me the CHIEF PRIESTS and the ELDERS of the PEOPLE don't have AUTHORITY have over them. They were seeking what Authority Christ had in doing all things he has accomplished. You could have read the concluding verse to see if indeed they don't have authority over them.

Maximus69: There is still hope if you don't end a person's life,

Achorladey: No one is talking about whether a person that kills another person has hope or not, there are consequences for taking another person life of course but the discussion in not bordering on that.

Maximus69: so a professional martial artist will just see you as a noisy fly or mosquitoes if you don't attack him PHYSICALLY.

Achorladey: What leads to what some call ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE by men who carry arms and ammunition and other security forces, sometimes it just what some call MERE WORDS from a BLOODY CIVILIAN. Oga Maximus69, if an individual attacks a MARTIAL ARTIST VERBALLY, we have seen the repercussions that it can lead to all over the World. They are not always NOISY FLY or MOSQUITOES.

Maximus69: So Jesus' order to drop harmful weapons is reasonable and considerable before all intellectuals since there is relative peace until someone strikes first.

Achorladey: Yes it is indeed reasonable and considerable that we don't live by the sword so that we don't die by the sword

It's not until we do not see humans brandishing weapons and ammunitions all over the place that means there is peace, our words of mouth are making many places allover the world be in TURMOIL and leading to death of some.

Maximus69: Good morning!

Achorladey: Have a good day.
Hmmm
Mr achorladey, you're not getting my point at all Sir.
First of all those Pharisees asked Jesus 'what authority he has to TEACH the people things contrary to their long held tradition' Back then in Israel there were Rabbis from different Rabbinical schools and Jesus never attended any talkless graduating as their scholar,had it been Jesus studied under any of those schools,he would have been taught all their tradition. So it was his TEACHINGS that they were questioning not miracles since they also claim to perform miracles themselves! Matthew 12:27
Secondly no matter the words you spew into the air,it is none Christians that such words could hurt since Christians are working and praying hard for God's holy spirit which part of it's fruitage is PEACE, LONG SUFFERING, GENTLENESS, SELF CONTROL! Galatians 5:23 Meaning true dedicated Christians shouldn't be expected to strike due to mere hurtful words!
Thirdly you missed one part here 'PROFESSIONAL' you only commented on martial artist without carefully considering to the professional side of it! Well as military intelligence officers martial art is a special part of our training and the world's best are brought in to train us. The first rule is 'martial art is for defence,NOT attack' so if you hit someone in public due to anger as a PROFESSIONAL martial artist your licence is revoked and you'll face jail terms!
That's why i said you missed the 'PROFESSIONAL' side of it!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Janosky:

Janosky: You trust IMPERFECT SLAVE, THOMAS, more than his PERFECT MASTER JESUS, oma se ooo!

Watchtower February 2009 study edition last study article....

They keep following the lamb paragraphs 11,12

Since JEHOVAH GOD and JESUS CHRIST COMPLETELY TRUST the FAITHFUL and DISCREET slave, SHOULD we NOT do the SAME? After all, the slave has shown itself to be faithful in doing its assigned work. For example, the Watchtower magazine has been published for some 130 years. Meetings, assemblies, and conventions of Jehovah’s Witnesses continue to build us up spiritually.

The faithful slave is also discreet in that it neither acts immodestly, running ahead of Jehovah, nor lags behind when God’s direction on a matter is clear. For example, while false religious leaders tacitly approve or openly condone as normal the selfish, godless conduct of the people of the world, the slave provides warnings against the pitfalls of Satan’s wicked system. The slave is able to provide wise and timely warnings because Jehovah God and Jesus Christ are blessing it. The SLAVE thus DESERVES our COMPLETE TRUST. How, THOUGH, can WE DEMONSTRATE that we TRUST the FAITHFUL and DISCREET SLAVE?

We got to be careful with our utterances. Especially when we are not sure.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Governing Body also CLAIMS that because Jesus has appointed them, they must therefore be TRUSTWORTHY.

"There are MANY REASONS to have COMPLETE TRUST in the SLAVE CLASS. First and foremost, Jesus has appointed them OVER all HIS PRECIOUS "BELONGINGS." This is a clear indication that he has complete trust in them." Organized to Do Jehovah's Will (2005) p.18

A further look into all of this Watchtower 2013 Jul 15 pp.22,25

now states the FAITHFUL SLAVE have not been APPOINTED OVER all JESUS BELONGINGS. In 1919, they were APPOINTED over the DOMESTICS, but the APPOINTMENT over all his BELONGINGS does not TAKE place until AFTER the GREAT TRIBULATION.

The "FOREMOST" REASON the SLAVE was DEMANDING TRUST no LONGER EXISTS.

We have to be careful with words when we are not sure.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
If Jesus is truthfully going to be the King and Judge in God's Kingdom,and he will not judge partially that means 1. Satan will enter God's Kingdom before you Sir,and that is if you ever get there. Because these are VIRTUOUS works been done by imperfect humans like you and i when quadrillion of dollars are spent year in year out to unite people from different race as a global family. Yet 2. you're attributing such wonderful achievements to Satan,then what is God's WORK? John 9:31-33 undecided
Sorry Sir 3. your frustation, 4. bitterness, 5. anger 6. and agitation is becoming something else! embarassed

you have lied 6 times in just that, your last post to me
and that's how you false jw's are with most posts, when you lie you are just talking your natural talk

alright the truth i speak is agitation to you, make it 5 lies in your one short post

laugh

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Hmmm Well if you think Billions have faith yet there is tension everywhere today

Achorladey: And you think once we have faith is the automatic switch to end TENSION. Take for example the husband and wife a couple that are either Catholics, CAC, deeper life or JWS who have issues and tension in their marriage. Does that simply means they lack FAITH abi? Having faith does not mean our problems or tensions are over Oga Maximus69. Did Abraham and Sarah not have tension with their Marriage despite Abraham being called the FATHER of faith?

Maximus69: when faith simply means the assured expectation of what is hoped for,the evident demonstration of realities NOT SEEN.

Achorladey: Hebrews 11:1

Maximus69: Then i can say you've gotten a totally different definition of FAITH!

Achorladey: post my definition of faith let me see.

Maximus69: Yesterday i attended meeting with JWs and a column in their study article reads 'we are calm because we know our heavenly father,Jehovah,very well'

Achorladey: It's good you are encouraged to know our heavenly Father very well.

Concerning being calm, those other Christian denominations that met in their respective place of worship did they approach you and said look we have TENSION in all of our gatherings today.

Maximus69: Those words impress in me the reason why devoted JWs are able to strike a balance between the anxieties of life and their God's given assignment WITHOUT PAY!

Achorladey: That can be said of other Christian denomination and those that are not even attached to any of the Christian denominations. All Christians strive to strike balance between anxieties of life and their God given responsibilities with varying degrees.

Maximus69: No wonder they're so calm to the extent they can be seen throughout the earth as if they're not in need of materials things that every other person is eagerly pursuing! Matthew 6:27-34

Achorladey: whatever you post above equally applies to other Christians denominations.

Maximus69: Well that's the first thing that attracted me to them,they're ever ready to share their precious time with me in studying the Bible at my own convenience!

Achorladey: It's what catches your attention, who am I to charge or hold you against such.

Maximus69: I'm sorry Mr achorladey, such FAITH is uncommon in billions worshiping for selfish reasons {as in things they're going to get NOW} except among TRUE Christians{JWs}

Achorladey: Don't be sorry, there is nothing to be sorry about, it is what catches your attention about the Jws, many billions of CHRISTIAN all over the World have been SELFLESS in their worship to GOD and HUMANITY. Even does that don't believe in God have equally being SELFLESS in aiding Christian course.

Concerning labelling others as worshipping for selfish reasons, I just laugh at that statement of yours. It's your conclusion about them anyway and Jws being true Christians, it's equally your conclusion. Many of their publication over the years and now shows they are not certain and cannot determine that.

You're right Sir, even Jesus never publicly declared himself to be the Christ and majority of his contemporaries never thought he could be the Christ. Many thought he is just like one of the numerous prophets they've heard of in times past,it's ONLY those who believed him that realise this fact and he kept warning them not to publicise it. Hmmm i don't expect anything less from his true followers today,i guess that's why the GB of the JWs are also expecting observers to draw such conclusion within themselves. As for me,i have heard,seen and certain that JWs are the only Christian organization on earth today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (96) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.