Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (97389 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
johnw47:

lying pharisee false jw mad max

you have lied 6 times in just that, your last post to me
and that's how you false jw's are with most posts, when you lie you are just talking your natural talk

alright the truth i speak is agitation to you, make it 5 lies in your one short post

laugh

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Go and learn how to discuss CALMLY without labelling someone having contrary opinion 'MAD' from now i'm through with you Sir, you're still not mature for open discussion,you still need to be thoroughly tamed before coming on social media to participate in public discuss like this! undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:
The Governing Body also CLAIMS that because Jesus has appointed them, they must therefore be TRUSTWORTHY.

"There are MANY REASONS to have COMPLETE TRUST in the SLAVE CLASS. First and foremost, Jesus has appointed them OVER all HIS PRECIOUS "BELONGINGS." This is a clear indication that he has complete trust in them." Organized to Do Jehovah's Will (2005) p.18

A further look into all of this Watchtower 2013 Jul 15 pp.22,25

now states the FAITHFUL SLAVE have not been APPOINTED OVER all JESUS BELONGINGS. In 1919, they were APPOINTED over the DOMESTICS, but the APPOINTMENT over all his BELONGINGS does not TAKE place until AFTER the GREAT TRIBULATION.

The "FOREMOST" REASON the SLAVE was DEMANDING TRUST no LONGER EXISTS.

We have to be careful with words when we are not sure.
If they're truly Jesus' brothers,i expect nothing less from them because Jesus continued to leave his listeners in suspense,yet his teachings clearly shows he is that Messiah they've been expecting!
That's why the Pharisees asked him 'why are you keeping us in suspense? tell us if you're the Messiah' Matthew 26:53
Surely they wouldn't have asked this if Jesus declared everything publicly! You just keep reassuring me with the inquiries in your posts that the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses are Jesus' brothers for REAL. Matthew 25:40
Thanks Mr Achorladey,may the true God continue to bless you Sir! smiley

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm
Mr achorladey, you're not getting my point at all Sir.
First of all those Pharisees asked Jesus 'what authority he has to TEACH the people things contrary to their long held tradition' Back then in Israel there were Rabbis from different Rabbinical schools and Jesus never attended any talkless graduating as their scholar,had it been Jesus studied under any of those schools,he would have been taught all their tradition. So it was his TEACHINGS that they were questioning not miracles since they also claim to perform miracles themselves! Matthew 12:27
Secondly no matter the words you spew into the air,it is none Christians that such words could hurt since Christians are working and praying hard for God's holy spirit which part of it's fruitage is PEACE, LONG SUFFERING, GENTLENESS, SELF CONTROL! Galatians 5:23 Meaning true dedicated Christians shouldn't be expected to strike due to mere hurtful words!
Thirdly you missed one part here 'PROFESSIONAL' you only commented on martial artist without carefully considering to the professional side of it! Well as military intelligence officers martial art is a special part of our training and the world's best are brought in to train us. The first rule is 'martial art is for defence,NOT attack' so if you hit someone in public due to anger as a PROFESSIONAL martial artist your licence is revoked and you'll face jail terms!
That's why i said you missed the 'PROFESSIONAL' side of it!

Maximus69:Hmmm

Achorladey: I am still with you on this and hopeful I eventually get your viewpoints.

Maximus69: First of all those Pharisees asked Jesus 'what authority he has to TEACH the people things contrary to their long held tradition' Back then in Israel there were Rabbis from different Rabbinical schools and Jesus never attended any talkless graduating as their scholar,had it been Jesus studied under any of those schools,he would have been taught all their tradition.
So it was his TEACHINGS that they were questioning not miracles since they also claim to perform miracles themselves! Matthew 12:27

Achorladey:

Matthew 21: 23-27 And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, “By what authority are you doing THESE THINGS, and who gave you THIS AUTHORITY?” 24 Jesus answered them, “I also will ask you one question, and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what AUTHORITY I do THESE THINGS. 25 The baptism of John, from where did it come? From heaven or from man?” And they discussed it among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will say to us, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 26 But if we say, ‘From man,’ we are afraid of the crowd, for they all hold that John was a prophet.” 27 So they answered Jesus, “We do not know.” And he said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.

Be it his TEACHINGS or MIRACLES Jesus Christ performed, the Jewish religious leaders of Jesus Christ day are always at loggerheads with Jesus Christ concerning where his AUTHORITY CAME FROM.

Maximus69: Secondly no matter the words you spew into the air,it is none Christians that such words could hurt since Christians are working and praying hard for God's holy spirit which part of it's fruitage is PEACE, LONG SUFFERING, GENTLENESS, SELF CONTROL!

Achorladey: And when a CHRISTIAN wife utter what she see as MERE words to her CHRISTIAN HUSBAND and she GETS slapped sometimes beaten and battered or vice versa, does that mean they automatically become none Christian or it is only none Christian such words can hurt? or they have not been working hard to cultivate the fruitage of the Holy Spirit.

Maximus69: Galatians 5:23 Meaning true dedicated Christians shouldn't be expected to strike due to mere hurtful words!

Achorladey: and when true dedicated Christian strike due to MERE hurtful words, does that mean he is not a TRUE DEDICATED CHRISTIAN or the person automatically REVERT back to a NONE CHRISTIAN?

Happenings around you have not showed you how the above have panned out in recent years.

Maximus69: Thirdly you missed one part here 'PROFESSIONAL' you only commented on martial artist without carefully considering to the professional side of it

Achorladey: Okay, I am willing to carefully consider the PROFESSIONAL SIDE of the DISCUSSION.

Maximus69: Well as military intelligence officers martial art is a special part of our training and the world's best are brought in to train us.

Achorladey: you have really had serious training over those years while in service.

Maximus69: The first rule is 'martial art is for defence,NOT attack' so IF you hit someone in public due to ANGER as a PROFESSIONAL martial artist your licence is revoked and you'll face jail terms!

Achorladey: and IF the PROFESSIONAL MARTIAL ART goes to court to prove his case and won. What happens then? And those that are skilled martial art who have no license or already have their license revoked who attacked others because of mere words said to them?

Finally the professional security operatives who bear arms and ammunition and sometimes do get others killed as a result of mere words and goes free. What about those ones.

Maximus69: That's why i said you missed the 'PROFESSIONAL' side of it!

Achorladey: I knew you will bring the professional aspects into it, yet it has not taken the fact that what we sometimes see as mere words of mouth have resulted in far reaching trauma and suffering for others PROFESSIONALLY or UNPROFESSIONALLY.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
If they're truly Jesus' brothers,i expect nothing less from them because Jesus continued to leave his listeners in suspense,yet his teachings clearly shows he is that Messiah they've been expecting!
That's why the Pharisees asked him 'why are you keeping us in suspense? tell us if you're the Messiah' Matthew 26:53
Surely they wouldn't have asked this if Jesus declared everything publicly! You just keep reassuring me with the inquiries in your posts that the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses are Jesus' brothers for REAL. Matthew 25:40
Thanks Mr Achorladey,may the true God continue to bless you Sir! smiley

It's your CONCLUSION and it remains your CONCLUSION.

it's been good having this conversation with you all this while. God's mercy continue to abide with us all.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
You're right Sir, even Jesus never publicly declared himself to be the Christ and majority of his contemporaries never thought he could be the Christ. Many thought he is just like one of the numerous prophets they've heard of in times past,it's ONLY those who believed him that realise this fact and he kept warning them not to publicise it. Hmmm i don't expect anything less from his true followers today,i guess that's why the GB of the JWs are also expecting observers to draw such conclusion within themselves. As for me,i have heard,seen and certain that JWs are the only Christian organization on earth today!

The key here is AS FOR YOU, it's still your conclusion and you are entitled to it and it remains yours.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69:Hmmm

Achorladey: I am still with you on this and hopeful I eventually get your viewpoints.

Maximus69: First of all those Pharisees asked Jesus 'what authority he has to TEACH the people things contrary to their long held tradition' Back then in Israel there were Rabbis from different Rabbinical schools and Jesus never attended any talkless graduating as their scholar,had it been Jesus studied under any of those schools,he would have been taught all their tradition.
So it was his TEACHINGS that they were questioning not miracles since they also claim to perform miracles themselves! Matthew 12:27

Achorladey:

Matthew 21: 23-27 And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, “By what authority are you doing THESE THINGS, and who gave you THIS AUTHORITY?” 24 Jesus answered them, “I also will ask you one question, and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what AUTHORITY I do THESE THINGS. 25 The baptism of John, from where did it come? From heaven or from man?” And they discussed it among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will say to us, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 26 But if we say, ‘From man,’ we are afraid of the crowd, for they all hold that John was a prophet.” 27 So they answered Jesus, “We do not know.” And he said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.

Be it his TEACHINGS or MIRACLES Jesus Christ performed, the Jewish religious leaders of Jesus Christ day are always at loggerheads with Jesus Christ concerning where his AUTHORITY CAME FROM.

Maximus69: Secondly no matter the words you spew into the air,it is none Christians that such words could hurt since Christians are working and praying hard for God's holy spirit which part of it's fruitage is PEACE, LONG SUFFERING, GENTLENESS, SELF CONTROL!

Achorladey: And when a CHRISTIAN wife utter what she see as MERE words to her CHRISTIAN HUSBAND and she GETS slapped sometimes beaten and battered or vice versa, does that mean they automatically become none Christian or it is only none Christian such words can hurt? or they have not been working hard to cultivate the fruitage of the Holy Spirit.

Maximus69: Galatians 5:23 Meaning true dedicated Christians shouldn't be expected to strike due to mere hurtful words!

Achorladey: and when true dedicated Christian strike due to MERE hurtful words, does that mean he is not a TRUE DEDICATED CHRISTIAN or the person automatically REVERT back to a NONE CHRISTIAN?

Happenings around you have not showed you how the above have panned out in recent years.

Maximus69: Thirdly you missed one part here 'PROFESSIONAL' you only commented on martial artist without carefully considering to the professional side of it

Achorladey: Okay, I am willing to carefully consider the PROFESSIONAL SIDE of the DISCUSSION.

Maximus69: Well as military intelligence officers martial art is a special part of our training and the world's best are brought in to train us.

Achorladey: you have really had serious training over those years while in service.

Maximus69: The first rule is 'martial art is for defence,NOT attack' so IF you hit someone in public due to ANGER as a PROFESSIONAL martial artist your licence is revoked and you'll face jail terms!

Achorladey: and IF the PROFESSIONAL MARTIAL ART goes to court to prove his case and won. What happens then? And those that are skilled martial art who have no license or already have their license revoked who attacked others because of mere words said to them?

Finally the professional security operatives who bear arms and ammunition and sometimes do get others killed as a result of mere words and goes free. What about those ones.

Maximus69: That's why i said you missed the 'PROFESSIONAL' side of it!

Achorladey: I knew you will bring the professional aspects into it, yet it has not taken the fact that what we sometimes see as mere words of mouth have resulted in far reaching trauma and suffering for others PROFESSIONALLY or UNPROFESSIONALLY.
I believe if everyone is taught to say 'NO' to harmful weapons and never to attack others for any reason whatsoever then words of mouth which can only hurt but not kill instantly will become like mere jokes!
I suppose that's why even a none Christian like Fela Anikulapo Kuti could refer to mere words as 'Shakara Olooje'!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

It's your CONCLUSION and it remains your CONCLUSION.

it's been good having this conversation with you all this while. God's mercy continue to abide with us all.
Amen in Jesus name!
Yes it's just my PERSONAL conclusion and everyone is also entitled to his/her own opinion Sir, thanks it's been nice chatting with you! smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Amen in Jesus name!
Yes it's just my PERSONAL conclusion and everyone is also entitled to his/her own opinion Sir, thanks it's been nice chatting with you! smiley
How i wish achorladey could have concluded honorably like this for long instead of talking from two side of the mouth! undecided undecided undecided
So he finally agrees that people can draw their personal conclusions based on what they've been observing without been pestered further to become fugitives like none denominationals! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks Maximus,i've tried to ascertain what Christianity meant to him but he's just beating about the bush claiming Christian and saying a Christian can worship anywhere,yet he doesn't take waist any time to discredit the GB of JWs. OK where are we going to get spiritual food? He will say WHOM not WHERE. cheesy cheesy cheesy
But all the same the only religious group achorladey speaks against is JWs! undecided undecided undecided
Some people can lie oooooo! Instead of coming out publicly to say every religion he accepts except JWs,he is trying to hide behind a finger grin grin grin
I wonder how you Maximus just keep him in a corner with his chameleon attitude! wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Well if you don't like me to simply explain your answer then don't ask in the first place..
You can only mention Moses, not only Moses, every man woman and child serving God comes under some sort of an attack..
But also you need to understand disobeying the laws of the land is disobeying the laws of God-and there's always consequences to face.
And if a army of police have surrounded the Watchtower-it doesn't always mean it's a spiritual attack, it means the Watchtower have broken the law, and let us not forget the law was put in place for sinners to obey..
Usually when someone is walking with Jesus comes under the same condemnation as Jesus said we will, not anybody claiming to be Christian are walking with God, in most cases the flesh stops them from believing the truth about Emannual.
Maximus69:
The research i did helped me realise that they can't since God's servants are always under the protection of angels. Job 1:9,10
Angels are made spirits-not everyone who claims to know Christ are protected by His angels-Satan's angels are at work as well, his angels persuade men from coming to know the truth about Christ..""Sample" Men claiming Archangel Michael came as Jesus to save the world, and Jesus's brother is Lucifer..
{Matthew 7:21-23} Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. ''Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’
Not everybody is protected in Christ-and not everyone who claims to be a Christian comes under condemnation either, only those who does the will of the Father in Heaven.
Maximus69:
Good morning Mr brocab,my question isn't difficult and doesn't require a long epistle like this. Mention the name of one single SERVANT of God that is attacked by spirit forces? Perhaps i should rephrase the question, name one single person that was attacked by spirit forces while SERVING God?
The research i did helped me realise that they can't since God's servants are always under the protection of angels. Job 1:9,10
For Satan and demons to attack God's servant,he must employ humans as agents since SERVING angels has no right to strike down humans without the order from God or God's prophet! So these principalities manipulate the minds of humans to attack God's servant. Moses lived all his life in pagan Egypt but Satan and his demons came after Moses has completed his mission,dead Moses now becomes the target NOT when he is still serving God. But Pharaoh {under the influence of Satan} sent soldiers to attack Moses and God's people!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
TATIME:
OK where are we going to get spiritual food?
A good place to start-is read your bible-our food is the Word of God.
{1 Corinthians 10:3} and all ate the same spiritual food;
{1 Peter 2:2} like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation,
{Hebrews 5:12-14}For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.
So if you are not being fed, then the Watchtower is not spirituality feeding you the Word of God-your growing maturity in Jehovah is as good as dead..
TATIME:
How i wish achorladey could have concluded honorably like this for long instead of talking from two side of the mouth! undecided undecided undecided
So he finally agrees that people can draw their personal conclusions based on what they've been observing without been pestered further to become fugitives like none denominationals! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks Maximus,i've tried to ascertain what Christianity meant to him but he's just beating about the bush claiming Christian and saying a Christian can worship anywhere,yet he doesn't take waist any time to discredit the GB of JWs. OK where are we going to get spiritual food? He will say WHOM not WHERE. cheesy cheesy cheesy
But all the same the only religious group achorladey speaks against is JWs! undecided undecided undecided
Some people can lie oooooo! Instead of coming out publicly to say every religion he accepts except JWs,he is trying to hide behind a finger grin grin grin
I wonder how you Maximus just keep him in a corner with his chameleon attitude! wink wink wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
brocab:
Well if you don't like me to simply explain your answer then don't ask in the first place..
You can only mention Moses, not only Moses, every man woman and child serving God comes under some sort of an attack..
But also you need to understand disobeying the laws of the land is disobeying the laws of God-and there's always consequences to face.
And if a army of police have surrounded the Watchtower-it doesn't always mean it's a spiritual attack, it means the Watchtower have broken the law, and let us not forget the law was put in place for sinners to obey..
Usually when someone is walking with Jesus comes under the same condemnation as Jesus said we will, not anybody claiming to be Christian are walking with God, in most cases the flesh stops them from believing the truth about Jesus..

Angels are made spirits-not everyone who claims to know Christ are protected by His angels-Satan's angels are at work as well, his angels persuade men from coming to know the truth about Christ..""Sample" Men claiming Archangel Michael came as Jesus to save the world, and Jesus's brother is Lucifer..
{Matthew 7:21-23} Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. ''Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’
Not everybody is protected in Christ-and not everyone who claims to be a Christian comes under condemnation either, only those who does the will of the Father in Heaven.
We're both saying the same thing Sir!
The only difference here is you don't want to accept that God's servants are never attacked DIRECTLY by any spirit forces. I can continue mentioning names of God's servant in the Bible who were attacked by soldiers under the influence of Satan and Demons.
I'm not saying you must accept JWs as God's servants but since God's servants in Bible times were always accused of breaking the laws of the land in which they lived,then it's posible JWs can also be God's servants today!
What we need to do is to investigate which of the laws of the land did JWs go against? Please bear in mind these names
¤Shadrach,Meshach and Abednego. They refused to bow down to Nebuchadnezer's image in Babylon{which is unlawful}
¤Daniel was thrown into the lion's den. He refuse to stop praying towards Jerusalem while under Persian laws{which is unlawful}
¤Jesus was executed. He spoke against the chieftains in Israel{which is unlawful}
¤Apostles were arrested. They kept preaching and teaching in Jesus' name{which is unlawful}
Then find out what exactly is the offense of the JWs in those lands yet they've not been punished for such kind of laws in other lands?
Remember this is the human society and if JWs are truly committing a crime against the laws of any land,something corresponding supposed to happen in other lands since it's people that formed those laws!

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
brocab:

A good place to start-is read your bible-our food is the Word of God.
{1 Corinthians 10:3} and all ate the same spiritual food;
{1 Peter 2:2} like newborn babies, long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation,
{Hebrews 5:12-14}For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.
So if you are not being fed, then the Watchtower is not spirituality feeding you the Word of God-your growing maturity in Jehovah is as good as dead..
This is why i said you need to be certain of what you're saying. Each religious group has their own doctrine all based on the same Bible,it's the understanding that differs so you can't be the judge on this matter by saying someone is dead simply because he didn't agree with your beliefs! That alone is for Jesus to decide,you can only know what you believe and make meaningful presentation before someone else, as for the judgment of such a person, it belongs to just only one person Jesus Christ!
Take note that the early Christians never for once tell people in the public that God will punish them for not accepting Jesus,yet they know within themselves that whoever doesn't accept Jesus is doomed. The same thing is happening today,you believe in Jesus and i also believe in Jesus, it's a better presentation and clearer understanding that can make me have a rethink not your judgmental assertions!

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
But we are not on the same page, these names you are mentioning, were all protected by God, these men walked with God, not everyone that claimed to know God were protected..Just look at this one photo of the JW's head office, someone had sinned against the law, no one had said anything about other offices around the world..
Maximus69:
We're both saying the same thing Sir!
The only difference here is you don't want to accept that God's servants are never attacked DIRECTLY by any spirit forces. I can continue mentioning names of God's servant in the Bible who were attacked by soldiers under the influence of Satan and Demons.
I'm not saying you must accept JWs as God's servants but since God's servants in Bible times were always accused of breaking the laws of the land in which they lived,then it's posible JWs can also be God's servants today!
What we need to do is to investigate which of the laws of the land did JWs go against? Please bear in mind these names
¤Shadrach,Meshach and Abednego. They refused to bow down to Nebuchadnezer's image in Babylon{which is unlawful}
¤Daniel was thrown into the lion's den. He refuse to stop praying towards Jerusalem while under Persian laws{which is unlawful}
¤Jesus was executed. He spoke against the chieftains in Israel{which is unlawful}
¤Apostles were arrested. They kept preaching and teaching in Jesus' name{which is unlawful}
Then find out what exactly is the offense of the JWs in those lands yet they've not been punished for such kind of laws in other lands?
Remember this is the human society and if JWs are truly committing a crime against the laws of any land,something corresponding supposed to happen in other lands since it's people that formed those laws!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
This is why i said you need to be certain of what you're saying. Each religious group has their own doctrine all based on the same Bible,
So you believe you are part of the puzzle, and because you decide to take bits out of the bible-you are still connected to the Word of God-Not every religious group take bits and pieces out of their bibles to rewrite their own bible-only those who refuse to acknowledged Christ that take things out of scripture!
Jesus had warned us in Revelation not to add nor remove the scriptures, sadly it doesn't say in Word-Michael came as Jesus--and you would prefer to teach this because you want the world to hear the bible does not hold the truth about the Son of God..
Everybody knows the name Jesus, but One must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God! You are missing the point, the JW's teach God's kingdom is only for the watchtowers 144000 chosen to enter in, the JW's are not telling the truth, God's kingdom is for everybody who chooses to believe in Christ..
Maximus69:
This is why i said you need to be certain of what you're saying. Each religious group has their own doctrine all based on the same Bible,it's the understanding that differs so you can't be the judge on this matter by saying someone is dead simply because he didn't agree with your beliefs! That alone is for Jesus to decide,you can only know what you believe and make meaningful presentation before someone else, as for the judgment of such a person, it belongs to just only one person Jesus Christ!
Take note that the early Christians never for once tell people in the public that God will punish them for not accepting Jesus,yet they know within themselves that whoever doesn't accept Jesus is doomed. The same thing is happening today,you believe in Jesus and i also believe in Jesus, it's a better presentation and clearer understanding that can make me have a rethink not your judgmental assertions!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
TATIME:

TATIME: How i wish achorladey could have concluded honorably like this for long instead of talking from TWO SIDE OF THE MOUTH!

Achorladey: hahahaha, two sides of the mouth ke. Na you be the owner of that one now. You are at professorship level on that now. It's not difficulty to know how verse you are about it considering whom your teachers are. Eni bini laajo.

TATIME: So he finally agrees that people can draw their personal conclusions based on what they've been observing without been pestered further to become FUGITIVES like NONE DENOMINATIONALS!

Achorladey: Let me ask, Did I ever force you to become a non denominational Christian? You know the answer already. But you and your friends were busy looking for ways and scriptures to go against non denominational Christians. In fact your friend CATEGORICALLY states they are not CHRISTIANS. That is his conclusion which I know cannot be proved from the scriptures.

Concerning FUGITIVES being NON DENOMINATIONAL, Many of those that served God from the time of Abraham down to modern times are FUGITIVES, Moses, Jesus at the time of his birth, David even Paul and many others captured in

Hebrews 11: 38 (the world was not worthy of them); they wandered in deserts and mountains and caves and openings in the earth. 

To be a fugitive for Jesus Christ sake is part of the challenge you and I should face as CHRISTIANS. oga TATIME, you AGREE?

TATIME: Thanks Maximus,i've tried to ascertain what Christianity meant to him but he's just beating about the bush claiming Christian and saying a Christian can worship anywhere,

Achorladey: Hahahahaha, tells us what Christianity means to you let me gain from the knowledge you have now. Rather than address that you will go about shouting that others CLAIM to be CHRISTIAN while the others can equally say such about you but will YOU AGREE? You know the answer obviously THE JWS ARE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN in the whole WORLD.

The GOVERNING BODY whom your SALVATION depends on CAUTIOUSLY and to avoid being PRESUMPTUOUS don't agree with you even in their WHEAT and WEED TEACHING they don't still AGREE with YOU. They even went further to state that as to whom will be SAVED it rest SOLELY in JESUS CHRIST hands. Oga suit yourself.

TATIME: yet he doesn't take waist any time to discredit the GB of JWs.

Achorladey: Oga TATIME have you not DISCREDIT other OVERSEERS of other christian denominations including Christians that are non denominated?

TATIME: OK where are we going to get spiritual food?

Achorladey: I will respond just like I have always done

John 6: 27 Work, not for the food that perishes, but for the FOOD that REMAINS for EVERLASTING LIFE, which the SON of MAN will give you; for on this one the FATHER, GOD himself, has put his SEAL OF APPROVAL

Matthew 4: 4 But he answered, “It is written, ‘Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that COMES FROM the MOUTH OF God.’”

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have SAYINGS OF EVERLASTING LIFE. 69 We have BELIEVED and have COME to KNOW that you are the Holy One of God.

TATIME: He will say WHOM not WHERE.

Achorladey: By now you will have seen why it's WHOM and NOT WHERE.

TATIME: But all the same the only religious group achorladey speaks against is JWs!

Achorladey: Your post was about PERSONAL CONCLUSION now you want to decide whom I chose to speak for and against. It's your way, to DOUBLE SPEAK no be today.

TATIME: Some people can lie oooooo!

Achorladey: Jws and the power and ability to pick out LIARS are 5 and 6. But when you pick out numerous publications that don't support what is contained in the Bible, they cry BLUE MURDER and shout you are AGAINST JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE.

TATIME: Instead of coming out publicly to say every religion he accepts except JWs,he is trying to hide behind a finger

Achorladey: Pick out where I stated categorically that JWS are not Christians, you will find am tire. Are you trying to DISCREDIT yourself again?

TATIME: I wonder how you Maximus just keep him in a corner with his chameleon attitude!

Achorladey: No wonder Maximus69 called and tagged you HALF BAKED Jw and you COMPLIED, you simply find it difficult to discuss and reason well on scriptures. Didn't I always tell you have a lot to learn scripturally, but will you AGREE? You know the answer, afterall how can a NON DENOMINATION CHRISTIAN who was once called a DEMON(in TATIME words) teach you what is contained in the BIBLE. What happened eventually concerning that is still available on the platform.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Take note that the early Christians never for once tell people in the public that God will punish them for not accepting Jesus,yet they know within themselves that whoever doesn't accept Jesus is doomed.
Jesus preached about this topic the most-their are stories written in the bible about the punishment we will face if we don't seek the truth..
{Luke 16:19-31} “There was a rich man and the poor man named Lazarus.
{2 Peter 3:9} Of the Lord’s vast patience: “. . . not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.” Yet people will perish—once they have passed the doorway of death without knowing Christ.
{Luke 13:28, Matthew 13:42, Matthew 13:50, Revelation 9:2, Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:10}
Jesus preach it, so why don't we preach His Word, unless your bible says otherwise about the scriptures?
Maximus69:
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
brocab:

Jesus preached about this topic the most-their are stories written in the bible about the punishment we will face if we don't seek the truth..
{Luke 16:19-31} “There was a rich man and the poor man named Lazarus.
{2 Peter 3:9} Of the Lord’s vast patience: “. . . not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.” Yet people will perish—once they have passed the doorway of death without knowing Christ.
{Luke 13:28, Matthew 13:42, Matthew 13:50, Revelation 9:2, Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:10}
Jesus preach it, so why don't we preach His Word, unless your bible says otherwise about the scriptures?
There is just one thing missing here Sir!
Jesus teaches as one having authority. {Matthew 7:28,29} Because he is the designated King and Judge in God's arrangement,so he can speak with authority but his followers only teaches within themselves what Jesus says regarding judgement day. Outsiders are called to come and examine what Jesus taught the Christians so as to conclude in their mind if Jesus truly worth being referred as the Christ.
You and i were not present when all these happened neither are we there when the books were written so today we need to be EXTRA careful because who knows if the JWs are the ones saying the truth! undecided
Preaching and teaching God's word was commissioned by Jesus and we're seeing so many preachers using different tactics, you and i shouldn't come out saying this is right or wrong.
To the best of my knowledge now JWs are the ONE and ONLY group following the track of the first century Christians,but you on the other hand feels JWs are wrong. So i believe we need to be EXTRA careful in coming out publicly to pronounce judgement on those we are suspecting. For instance if you ask me i'll say based on what i've been able to gather so far, all those scriptures you're ironically quoting against yourself UNKNOWINGLY! That's why we need to be EXTRA careful on this matter.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
brocab:
But we are not on the same page, these names you are mentioning, were all protected by God, these men walked with God, not everyone that claimed to know God were protected..Just look at this one photo of the JW's head office, someone had sinned against the law, no one had said anything about other offices around the world..
A law was signed by King Ahasuerus that all Jews{God's people} should be exterminated in all the earth! Of course God used Esther{Queen} to rescue his people! But the law was passed and sealed by the King. The headquarter of JWs in Russia is seized today and the international communities are calling on Russian government to bring the case to the European court but Russia says NO!
Please if the case is just why is Russian authorities shying away from coming to a neutral ground where lawyers from countries can interfere?
Well i'll reserve my comment until Russia agree to table the case before EU!
One thing i know is that God's people has been the target of world powers in times past so JWs may be God's true servants.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
achorladey:

TATIME: How i wish achorladey could have concluded honorably like this for long instead of talking from TWO SIDE OF THE MOUTH!

Achorladey: hahahaha, two sides of the mouth ke. Na you be the owner of that one now. You are at professorship level on that now. It's not difficulty to know how verse you are about it considering whom your teachers are. Eni bini laajo.

TATIME: So he finally agrees that people can draw their personal conclusions based on what they've been observing without been pestered further to become FUGITIVES like NONE DENOMINATIONALS!

Achorladey: Let me ask, Did I ever force you to become a non denominational Christian? You know the answer already. But you and your friends were busy looking for ways and scriptures to go against non denominational Christians. In fact your friend CATEGORICALLY states they are not CHRISTIANS. That is his conclusion which I know cannot be proved from the scriptures.

Concerning FUGITIVES being NON DENOMINATIONAL, Many of those that served God from the time of Abraham down to modern times are FUGITIVES, Moses, Jesus at the time of his birth, David even Paul and many others captured in

Hebrews 11: 38 (the world was not worthy of them); they wandered in deserts and mountains and caves and openings in the earth. 

To be a fugitive for Jesus Christ sake is part of the challenge you and I should face as CHRISTIANS. oga TATIME, you AGREE?

TATIME: Thanks Maximus,i've tried to ascertain what Christianity meant to him but he's just beating about the bush claiming Christian and saying a Christian can worship anywhere,

Achorladey: Hahahahaha, tells us what Christianity means to you let me gain from the knowledge you have now. Rather than address that you will go about shouting that others CLAIM to be CHRISTIAN while the others can equally say such about you but will YOU AGREE? You know the answer obviously THE JWS ARE THE ONLY CHRISTIAN in the whole WORLD.

The GOVERNING BODY whom your SALVATION depends on CAUTIOUSLY and to avoid being PRESUMPTUOUS don't agree with you even in their WHEAT and WEED TEACHING they don't still AGREE with YOU. They even went further to state that as to whom will be SAVED it rest SOLELY in JESUS CHRIST hands. Oga suit yourself.

TATIME: yet he doesn't take waist any time to discredit the GB of JWs.

Achorladey: Oga TATIME have you not DISCREDIT other OVERSEERS of other christian denominations including Christians that are non denominated?

TATIME: OK where are we going to get spiritual food?

Achorladey: I will respond just like I have always done

John 6: 27 Work, not for the food that perishes, but for the FOOD that REMAINS for EVERLASTING LIFE, which the SON of MAN will give you; for on this one the FATHER, GOD himself, has put his SEAL OF APPROVAL

Matthew 4: 4 But he answered, “It is written, ‘Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD that COMES FROM the MOUTH OF God.’”

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have SAYINGS OF EVERLASTING LIFE. 69 We have BELIEVED and have COME to KNOW that you are the Holy One of God.

TATIME: He will say WHOM not WHERE.

Achorladey: By now you will have seen why it's WHOM and NOT WHERE.

TATIME: But all the same the only religious group achorladey speaks against is JWs!

Achorladey: Your post was about PERSONAL CONCLUSION now you want to decide whom I chose to speak for and against. It's your way, to DOUBLE SPEAK no be today.

TATIME: Some people can lie oooooo!

Achorladey: Jws and the power and ability to pick out LIARS are 5 and 6. But when you pick out numerous publications that don't support what is contained in the Bible, they cry BLUE MURDER and shout you are AGAINST JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE.

TATIME: Instead of coming out publicly to say every religion he accepts except JWs,he is trying to hide behind a finger

Achorladey: Pick out where I stated categorically that JWS are not Christians, you will find am tire. Are you trying to DISCREDIT yourself again?

TATIME: I wonder how you Maximus just keep him in a corner with his chameleon attitude!

Achorladey: No wonder Maximus69 called and tagged you HALF BAKED Jw and you COMPLIED, you simply find it difficult to discuss and reason well on scriptures. Didn't I always tell you have a lot to learn scripturally, but will you AGREE? You know the answer, afterall how can a NON DENOMINATION CHRISTIAN who was once called a DEMON(in TATIME words) teach you what is contained in the BIBLE. What happened eventually concerning that is still available on the platform.

What do you expect me to say when a Bible student who is yet to become a member of JWs has defended himself without using hurtful words,curses or exchange abuses? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Certainly i agreed with what his Bible study conductor said that i am a HALF BAKED JW {confirmed},and i'm speaking of myself not others Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I only knew what the GB taught all JWs but with Maximus's comments i now fully understand what the GB represents, Maximus said the GB of JWs are the NUCLEUS of the organization. Sir,they're our central controlling unit, i learnt a lot from the way Maximus handled the situation here. Even ever angry Hairyrapunzel couldn't find anymore reason to cry over JWs and Armageddon! cheesy cheesy cheesy
YES! Mr Achorladey, i'm surely a HALF BAKED JW! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
TATIME:
What do you expect me to say when a Bible student who is yet to become a member of JWs has defended himself without using hurtful words,curses or exchange abuses? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Certainly i agreed with what his Bible study conductor said that i am a HALF BAKED JW {confirmed},and i'm speaking of myself not others Sir! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I only knew what the GB taught all JWs but with Maximus's comments i now fully understand what the GB represents, Maximus said the GB of JWs are the NUCLEUS of the organization. Sir,they're our central controlling unit, i learnt a lot from the way Maximus handled the situation here. Even ever angry Hairyrapunzel couldn't find anymore reason to cry over JWs and Armageddon! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haaa! NO Sir! You JWs are my teachers and i'll ever remain grateful to God for sparing my life until now so that i'm counted worthy of knowing Jehovah's people. If you know how rugged i was in service you will never believe i can survive those missions,because we move with the intention to die rather than return with unaccomplished mission!
I've always loved your comments on NL,in fact most questions that hastened my understanding in the Bible study aid were derived from those posts and comments of JWs and oppositions{as majority hides the identity of their church}
NO! NO!! NO!!! Sir, all JWs across the globe i hail oooooo! It's just my experience in the military Intelligence that made me learn faster because i keep meditating on one single term 'CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS'
Apart from that,everything i'm holding onto now that deepens my appreciation for the Bible is from your..... NO OUR GB! Please remember me in your prayers as a member of God's true organization!
Thanks Tatime,God bless you Sr!

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
johnw47:

i have read at these forums where false jw's claim that Jesus body was not raised
that he was raised in a diffrent body
you go back and search for it know nothing

johnw lying Pharisee can't think straight anymore.

** " false jws claim that Jesus body was not raised that he was raised in a different body"
Mr Liar is so CONFUSED he now goes about to rebrand his lies.

** Whereas the holy Bible teaches us that Christ was resurrected to life with spirit body,not the fleshly body he sacrificed for our sins.

#### "Christ also suffered for our sins once for all,the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring you to God,after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm"
1 Peter3:18.

"We have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all"
Hebrews10:10.

**But Johnw , Olaadegbu, brocab& other lying Pharisees DISAGREED with the truth in their own copy of the holy Bible.
Dem go come Nairaland pretending to be Christians....

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Janosky:

** " false jws claim that Jesus body was not raised that he was raised in a different body"

** Whereas the holy Bible teaches us that Christ was resurrected to life with spirit body,not the fleshly body he sacrificed for our sins.

#### "Christ also suffered for our sins once for all,the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring you to God,after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm"

"We have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all"

**But Johnw , Olaadegbu, brocab& other lying Pharisees DISAGREED with the truth in their own copy of the holy Bible.

truly lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
you false jw's have said:

1. Jesus body wasn't raised
2. Jesus was raised in a diffrent body

just like i said and just like you now confirm, ha ha, confused know nothing smiley

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
johnw47:

i didn't see where olaadegbu ignored and rejected the words of Jesus
"I am returning to my Father and your Father, my God and your God"
and
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ "

yes he believes that, so do i, and you don't

duh, Father and the Word is God, john 1:1, plus many more, ask
they are two persons that are one God,

even i know that olaadegbu doesn't believe in a 3 faced pagan god,

our Jehovah certinally is, but your jehovah is a false jehovah that has "a god" with Him

Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

#** Mr Liar, show us evidence on this forum where your friend,Mr Olaadegbu has used or referred to John 20:17 & Ephesians 1:3 to buttress his belief in your 3 faced pagan gods, AKA Trinity.

**** you have always believed in Thomas, an imperfect slave ( John 20:28) and devalued/ rejected the words of his perfect Master, Jesus Christ(John20:17.10:34-36
Eph1:3).

***** You misquoted Deu32:39
" See now that I alone am He.
There is no God besides me. I bring ,I give, I wound, I heal.."
('I' is singular,meaning "one" ,"only".
One God in Deu32:39 agrees with John 17:3 , the only true God is NOT the God& the Word, Jesus.
** PROOF: One God is not Johnw lying Pharisee " God is two persons in one spirit ". fallacy.
Johnw Pharisee interpretation of John 1:1 is fallacious.

*** "God presides in the heavenly council . In the assembly of the gods He gives judgement"
Psalms 82:1 (GNT)

** "I have said,'Gods ye are. And sons of the Most High- all of you"
Psalms 82:6 (YLT)

*** "I said, you are gods, you are all sons of the Most High"
Psalms 82:6.
Yahweh is surrounded by His sons, all of them He called "Gods".
Deu32:39 agrees with Eph3:14, Deu5:8,9. 6:13 & Matt4:10.
Yahweh is our heavenly Father, the only true God to whom every family in heaven and earth owes it's name"

Worship the only true God,(Yahweh) Jehovah , not his sons, other gods or man made images.
Johnw & his fellow Pharisees lacked accurate knowledge of the holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ

the lengths you false jw's go to, to try and convince everyone
that you are God's people

you will never convince christians
we know whose children you are

we know who is the father of liars:
Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

cc lying pharisee false jw Maximus69
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Janosky:

#** Mr Liar, show us evidence on this forum where your friend,Mr Olaadegbu has used or referred to John 20:17 & Ephesians 1:3 to buttress his belief in your 3 faced pagan gods, AKA Trinity.

**** you have always believed in Thomas, an imperfect slave ( John 20:28) and devalued/ rejected the words of his perfect Master, Jesus Christ(John20:17.10:34-36
Eph1:3).

***** You misquoted Deu32:39 because you & your fellow Pharisees lacked accurate knowledge of the holy Bible.

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ

truly olaadegbu doesn't believe in a 3 faced pagan god
that's just you continuing in your lies like your daddy does

truly believing thomas is not disbelieving Jesus oh confused know nothing, ha ha

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
TATIME:

false jw Tatime

and lying pharisee Maximus69 agrees with you

one of the few occasions where both of you are right
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
lying pharisee deceivers false jw's Janosky/OneJ and Maximus69 and Tatime etc.

Psa 37:9  For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 
Psa 37:10  For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 
Psa 37:11  But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. 
Psa 37:12  The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth
Psa 37:13  The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 

my God laughs at you, and so do i cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Maximus69:
Go and learn how to discuss CALMLY without labelling someone having contrary opinion 'MAD' from now i'm through with you Sir, you're still not mature for open discussion,you still need to be thoroughly tamed before coming on social media to participate in public discuss like this! undecided

but i am calm, i have rebutted your lies of being angry twice before
but of course you false jw's lie as your natural way of talking, like your daddy:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

what is not calm about this?

johnw47:

you have lied 6 times in just that, your last post to me
and that's how you false jw's are with most posts, when you lie you are just talking your natural talk

alright the truth i speak is agitation to you, make it 5 lies in your one short post

laugh

it is a calm post and it is of course truth, and truth is not agitation,
but truth obviously does agitate you false jw liars, smile
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:47am On Mar 12, 2019
johnw47:

truly olaadegbu doesn't believe in a 3 faced pagan god

truly believing thomas is not disbelieving Jesus oh confused know nothing, ha ha

smiley

Pharisee Johnw dey misquote holy scriptures wey him no understand or fit.explain.

worshipper of 3 face pagan gods dey deceive himself.
Son of God is NOT God the son (where "God the son" dey for your Bible?)
Ghost na demon (rebellious angels in opposition to Jehovah) , none of them is holy.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Maximus69:
1. Satan will enter God's Kingdom before you Sir,and that is if you ever get there.
2. you're attributing such wonderful achievements to Satan
3. your frustation
4. bitterness
5. anger

ha ha you are clearly the one that is frustrated, bitter and angry

Maximus69:
6. and agitation

and the truth i reply to you with agitates you, yea the truth will do that

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2019
johnw47:

truly lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ

just like i said and just like you now confirm, ha ha, confused know nothing smiley

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Janosky:

I'm not surprised that Johnw Pharisee is not honest & truthful. Is Hebrews10:10 and 1Pet3:18 cited & quoted above, you have disagreed with, are they not in your copy of holy Bible?
Pharisee dey form Christian.
Lol
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2019
johnw47:

Janosky:

I'm not surprised that Johnw Pharisee is not honest & truthful. Is Hebrews10:10 and 1Pet3:18 cited & quoted above, you have disagreed with, are they not in your copy of holy Bible?
Pharisee dey form Christian.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (96) (Reply)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.