Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,808 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (94247 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Kindergarten grade level yet you couldn't give a response. Let me answer you with proofs

According to Jesus, here is what goes to Hell.- KJV

" thy WHOLE BODY should be cast into hell. " - Matthew 5:29 KJV

" fear him which is able to destroy both soul and BODY in hell. "
KJV

Going by the above:

Do you agree that the Human body go to hell ?

Your answer to this will define the next question. I hope you won't make Jesus a liar here grin
matthew 5v29-30:
paraphrase. "it is better to lose a body part than lose the whole body being CAST into hell". This destroys the idea of hell for all . Else this verses are redundant. This verse connotes punishmnt/dread/judgement/foreboding. In short torment. Again, not synonymous with the common grave.
This verse connotes circumspect living,a person, doing what he can to avoid hell-again not possible if hell is inevitable.
This verse connotes forceful physical action-the word cast - like a thief is cast or thrown into prison. Again not synonymous with earthly graves. Corpses arent interred by CASTING!
See Rev20v14;15.
The hell here indicates that the human body can be thrown there! And in other verses the soul can b thrown there. A rightful division can then be done with that information. The scriptures is of no private interpretation.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2019
So this poor post is the best you can offer.

asalimpo:

matthew 5v29-30:
paraphrase. "it is better to lose a body part than lose the whole body being CAST into hell". This destroys the idea of hell for all . Else this verses are redundant. This verse connotes punishmnt/dread/judgement/foreboding. In short torment. Again, not synonymous with the common grave.
This verse connotes circumspect living,a person, doing what he can to avoid hell-again not possible if hell is inevitable.
This verse connotes forceful physical action-the word cast - like a thief is cast or thrown into prison. Again not synonymous with earthly graves. Corpses arent interred by CASTING!
See Rev20v14;15.
The hell here indicates that the human body can be thrown there!
And in other verses the soul can b thrown there. A rightful division can then be done with that information. The scriptures is of no private interpretation.

Mr Asalimpo, it says clearly Soul AND BODY . no division . clear enough. Matt 10:28

Since you now admit the human body can go to hell , Why don't human bodies go to hell today if HELL is real ?

Or is Jesus a Liar ?

Over to you.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Even KJV translate the same Greek word as GRAVE. I can see already that you have very little knowledge of the subject you dived into.

Well , I await your responses to the former questions.
i see you never use scriptures to back your claims. And never copiously. You throw and accussation nd bck off. Very enlightening. Make ur points using scriptures alone and harmonically! That's how to convince with the bible
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2019

asalimpo
See Rev20v14;15.
The hell here indicates that the human body can be thrown there

grin grin grin Don't know why its thrown in the Grave through, is he saying hell is Grave ?.. E get as e be

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2019

asalimpo
See Rev20v14;15.
The hell here indicates that the human body can be thrown there

grin grin grin Don't know why its thrown in the Grave though, is he saying hell is Grave ?.. E get as e be
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

i see you never use scriptures to back your claims. And never copiously. You throw and accussation nd bck off. Very enlightening. Make ur points using scriptures alone and harmonically! That's how to convince with the bible

The scriptures have gave you , Una still dey struggle with am grin . You have little knowledge of the subject u dived into. Very obvious.

KJV translate Hades as Grave ( same hades una translate as hell in Luke 16 grin ) at 1Cor 15:55 . that's the proof.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm that's true! Just see how he jumped into the matter as if he's got something tangible to say but yet he couldn't give any reasonable points than just being heady about what all other religions are saying.
The more i read comments from different individuals the more i'm pushed towards the JWs as the only group having the wisdom to teach what they believe!
Perhaps it's the same people that's coming with different profile names,just as Olaadegbu suggested. Because i find it difficult to think that a normal person will just come in without carefully examining the previous comments and ready to say something worth considering! undecided

paranoia is not from God
but it is from your god the devil:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of i.

olaadegbu asked barrister if he was also Tatime
whether yes or no, we know tatime has posted as other users, just how many, God knows,
and for whatever reason, to deceive is my guess
"riofidelio" was one of his accounts, he deleted some after he was exposed

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2019
johnw47:

paranoia is not from God

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of i.

whether yes or no, we know tatime has posted as other users, just how many, God knows,

Don't be Silly, go and help asalimpo to answer very well grin grin

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Don't be Silly, go and help asalimpo to answer very well grin grin

lie lie false jw barrister

that's all you have? how weak, of course

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 1:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:
So this poor post is the best you can offer.

Mr Asalimpo, it says clearly Soul AND BODY . no division . clear enough. Matt 10:28
it doesnt say that! Stop twisting scriptures! It says death can occur to the body and it can occur to the SOUL AND BODY! IT SAYS that the soul can be killed/destroyed bt CASTING into HELL. Meaning that the soul could be in hell and the body IS NOT! Again see richman and lazarus.
It shows that the body and soul could be united and then thrown into Hell! Again see Rev20v14-15.

Since you now admit the human body can go to hell , Why don't human bodies go to hell today if HELL is real ?
human bodies bound for hell are not there yet because they have not been judged. See Rev20v12. But their souls are there. See richman and lazarus. After the Judgement in Rev20v they'll b cast body nd soul into hell actually the lake of fire.
Or is Jesus a Liar ?

Over to you.
Is your name in the Lamb's book of Life? Do you want to be one of those who'll be cast body nd soul into the lake of fire? Tormented forever? Will you cling to ur stinking deluded jw satanic ideology of hell being the common grave when it is so clear that it is a place to be dreaded and feared? Over to you
dude, what are u saying? Matt10v28 says: FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL: BUT RATHER FEAR HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL.
the above verse destroys theology that the soul dies with the body see richman nd lazarus story.
It destroys teaching of hell being the grave.

LUKE12V4:
And i say unto you my friends,Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5: But I forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him,which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you fear him.

See also mat5v29-30.

These verses say nothing about hell being the grave but rather that the body can also be TORMENTED in hell.
And we see this happening in Rev20v14n15.

What impression do you hav of hell after these verses? A cold grave? Is the Judge in question doing the casting into human graves? Pls think!
Or do you get the picture of a terrible dreadful place so severe that Jesus advices avoiding it at great cost even to the point of losing a body part.

If after all this you still call the common grave u r really living in denial.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:31am On Mar 19, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie false jw barrister

that's all you have? how weak,

If its weak, go and answer it nah .

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

dude, what are u saying? Matt10v28 says: FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL: BUT RATHER FEAR HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL.
LUKE12V4:
And i say unto you my friends,Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5: But I forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him,which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you fear him.

See also mat5v29-30.

These verses say nothing about hell being the grave but rather that the body can also be TORMENTED in hell.

What impression do you hav of hell after these verses? A cold grave? Is the Judge in question doing the casting into human graves? Pls think!
Or do you get the picture of a terrible dreadful place so severe that Jesus advices avoiding it at great cost even to the point of losing a body part.

grin grin grin Its not easy.

But You yourself admit Human body Can be thrown into hell, Please If HELL Is real, why are human bodies Not going there presently ? Remember its Soul and Body ?

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:36am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

LUKE12V4:

See also mat5v29-30.

How exactly ? grin grin grin

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

If its weak, go and answer it nah .

false jw lie lie barrister
you could not reply to my post but asked me to answer yours and asalimpo topic

i repeat how weak, of course
and how confused, but then you are false jw:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

to bad you are in the wrong church false jw lie lie barrister

johnw47:

paranoia is not from God

"riofidelio" was one of his accounts, he deleted some after he was exposed

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2019
@barristter07, barrister07

Ans:
human bodies bound for hell are not there yet because they have not been judged. See Rev20v12. But their souls are there. See richman and lazarus. After the Judgement in Rev20v they'll b cast body nd soul into hell actually the lake of fire.
Or is Jesus a Liar ?

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin grin Don't know why its thrown in the Grave through, is he saying hell is Grave ?.. E get as e be
is this suppose to b a reply? Or or dont hav anything to say.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:01am On Mar 19, 2019
these are just from this one page, so far

Barristter07:

grin )

Barristter07:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

How exactly ? grin grin grin
you lack content. Seriously. You cant even piece basic scriptures together to extrct the meaning,it's to throw senseless assertions and poke jabs. Nothing concrete. Even the passages that u quote can b used to debunk ur theology.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2019
johnw47:

these are just from this one page, so far

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:
the dude has nothing to say. Brainwashed drones. After chiming that hell is the grave and that even the greek says so (that's what their schooled to say). Nothing more! No original thinking.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:
@barristter07, barrister07

Ans:
human bodies bound for hell are not there yet because they have not been judged. See Rev20v12. But their souls are there.

SOUL AND BODY in Hell .

Jesus said " BOTH " why are you separating it ? grin.

See richman and lazarus.
So souls Drink Water ? Have TONGUE ?

The story depicts HUMAN BODY. This negate your claim.

After the Judgement in Rev20v they'll b cast body nd soul [b] into hell actually the lake of fire.

Or is Jesus a Liar ?

grin grin grin Yeeparipa

Is Hell NOT different from Lake of fire according to that Revelation ?

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo
Rev20v they'll b cast body nd soul into hell actually the lake of fire.

" And death and hell were cast INTO THE lake of fire. This is the second death. "

Revelation 20:14 DIFFERENTIATES Hell from Lake of Fire , isn't it ? grin grin so how did hell actually is now lake of fire ?

Asalimpo , your lying traits are finally coming out
U will need lies to defend a lie .

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

SOUL AND BODY in Hell .

So souls Drink Water ? Have TONGUE ?

grin grin grin Yeeparipa

it's likely u are some dumb dimwit illiterate who cant make his points. It's just foolish jabs you are throwing. Nothing concrete. Kingdom hall has done a good job on ur brain

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

you lack content. Seriously. You cant even piece basic scriptures together to extrct the meaning,it's to throw senseless assertions and poke jabs. Nothing concrete. Even the passages that u quote can b used to debunk ur theology.

Calm down, You lied hell actually lake of fire. grin

Which is a lie . you are the one throwing senseless assertion.

If Body and Soul go to Hell, why are Body not In hell presently ? Is it not real again ? Is Jesus lying ?

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:17am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

it's likely u are some dumb dimwit illiterate who cant make his points. It's just foolish jabs you are throwing. Nothing concrete. Kingdom hall has done a good job on ur brain

Foolish jabs. ? Jesus statement are foolish jabs

Mr asalimpo, Jesus said it clearly that BOTH body and soul go to hell in that KJV.

Hell is not lake of fire has we have seen, SO Explain why Bodies are not in your hell presently ?

Either Jesus Lied or hell is a lie

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

SOUL AND BODY in Hell .
. So souls Drink Water ? Have TONGUE ?

grin grin grin Yeeparipa

if the richmn was dead, what was then in torments? His body?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

the dude has nothing to say. Brainwashed drones. After chiming that hell is the grave and that even the greek says so (that's what their schooled to say). Nothing more! No original thinking.

Hell is not grave but those in the sea DO NOT go there - Sea release the dead separately . Why are tose in the Sea not in hell ? So wicked ones in the sea escape ? Are souls trapped in the sea too?

Rev 20:13

Hell release the dead in it, SEA also release the dead in it

Am not sure you will be able to sleep well tonight . amazing discoveries u are seeing

Cc: asalimpo

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Foolish jabs. ? Jesus statement are foolish jabs

Mr asalimpo, Jesus said it clearly that BOTH body and soul go to hell in that KJV.

Hell is not lake of fire has we have seen, SO Explain why Bodies are not in your hell presently ?

Either Jesus Lied or hell is a lie
bros,stop being dumb. Quote in full the verse where Jesus said BODY AND SOUL. QUOTE it in full to support your point.
All you keep ranting is BODY AND SOUL. Like it's a mantra.
Can u do that instead of chiming senselessly?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:23am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

if the richmn was dead, what was then in torments? His body?

Let the verse answers you

' Father Abraham, ask Lazarus to dip his finger in water and cool MY TONGUE '

Tongue is fleshy, a human body part ? grin grin

cc: asalimpo

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

bros,stop being dumb. Quote in full the verse where Jesus said BODY AND SOUL. QUOTE it in full to support your point.
All you keep ranting is BODY AND SOUL. Like it's a mantra.
Can u do that instead of chiming senselessly?

Matthew 10:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

BOTH " ... Why is Body not in your hell ? grin

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Calm down, You lied hell actually lake of fire. grin

Which is a lie . you are the one throwing senseless assertion.

If Body and Soul go to Hell, why are Body not In hell presently ? Is it not real again ? Is Jesus lying ?

Asalimpo, will you admit you lied that hell is lake of fire ?

When it was clearly differentiated at Rev 20:14 ?

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:27am On Mar 19, 2019

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:29am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

This is what asalimpo has been reduced to . Sorry ooooo . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76