Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,646 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (94500 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

"Manna was angel food" for your dream.
How many plates did you eat with them?
asalimpo lying Pharisee !
Lol
You see the type of persons u are waisting your time with?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

you are incapable of reasoning. Stop being dense. Jesus was calling the lake of fire HELL. This is okay and can b used interchangeably though technically it hell is distinct from the lake of fire. We see what he meant by this in rev20v14-15. When people whose names are not in the book of life are CAST (see that word again) into NOT HELL but the LAKE OF FIRE! Q.E.D.
Again,pls think! They are souls in hell now,burning. While their bodies are in the grave. See richman nd lazarus. But at the Judgemnt seat of Christ, soul nd body will unite. Be judged and then CAST into the LAKE OF FIRE! this Jesus called Hell in matt10 nd 5. Please think. Presently ppls bodies are in graves meaning Jesus hasnt CAST any yet into hell(lake of fire) yet!
* Technically distinct
**"Technically defeated "
We already know that "technically" is a byword for lie lie& falsehood.
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

* Technically distinct
**"Technically defeated "
We already know that "technically" is a byword for lie lie& falsehood.
If you know you know

defend your stance with scriptures. Stop evading the issue or setting up diversions. Prove nd debunk argumnts using d bible.
I notice tht you jw are unable to SUCCESSFULLY defend ur beliefs with the scriptures because most of them are errors nd outright falsehood.

Show the falsehood in the statement you quoted. If i am wrong,i will recant. No one knows it all. We are here to learn.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
ableguy:

You see the type of persons u are waisting your time with?
Wow! So you didn't KNOW THAT manna was angels food? That abc knowledge in christian circles. Instead of being quick to reply,be quick to RESEARCH.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Barristter07:

Spirit does not HAVE FLESH . Tongue is Flesh, How come the rich man still possess his Fleshly tongues if he was spirit ?
prove your stand with scriptures sir. Besides,it is illogical otherwise.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

Stupid idiotic post from johnw lying Pharisee twisting God's word.

*** Gen19:1-3
v1 "It was evening when the two angels came to Sodom. Lot was sitting at Sodom's gate. Seeing them Lot rose up to meet them and bowed to the ground
v3 Lot entreated them and urged them greatly until they yielded and entered his house. And he made dinner and had unleavened bread which he baked and they ate"

.The spirits hath not flesh and bones and ate unleavened bread and had drinks with Lot.

Go and quarrel with Peter the eye witness of Jesus resurrection & Paul who exposed your satanic doctrines
1peter3:18. Acts3:12-15
1cor15:42-47

Mr. Excuse me sir! Stop injecting into scriptures! Jesus ate food into a FLESH AND BONE BODY. The angels in lot had no such body,there's no indication throughout scriptures to warrant such an assumption. Jesus body post resurrection was A GLORIFIED BODY, it didnt run on a blood system that his former body had. It could WALK THROUGH WALLS. It could APPEAR AT WILL anywhere,without need for physical relocation. It was a human body but a SAVED AND GLORIFIED HUMAN BODY. This isnt what the angels had and no angelic being has such. It's the body paul talks about in his epistles.
This kind of body is PROMISED ONLY to Believers. No angel or spirit is promised it or operates it.

Angels can assume a form,as God wills, or as they will but it's clear their powers have limits. Angels assumed human form-flesh nd blood bodies like man and impregnated earthly women. In Noah's time. But it's limited to that. The glorified body Jesus exhibited post-resurrection is ageless, fatigueless, can never die. It is only for believers.
Pls stop twisting scriptures to say what you want it to say.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

prove your stand with scriptures sir. Besides,it is illogical otherwise.

Spirit does not have FLESH , is that not a scriptural proof ?

So why is your spirit rich man having a tongue of flesh ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Barristter07:

Spirit does not have FLESH , is that not a scriptural proof ?

So why is your spirit rich man having a tongue of flesh ? grin grin
stop being a dullard. The bible said no where "tongue of flesh". It simply said tongue? Dip his finger in water to cool my TONGUE!
anyway,do spirits have heads? I believe in ur wisdom, angels are HEADLESS SPIRITS! BECAUSE only humans with flesh can have heads?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

stop being a dullard. The bible said no where "tongue of flesh". It simply said tongue? Dip his finger in water to cool my TONGUE!
anyway,do spirits have heads? I believe in ur wisdom, angels are HEADLESS SPIRITS! BECAUSE only humans with flesh can have heads?

Angels even have hands so they are not spirit if we go by his analysis.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

Wow! So you didn't KNOW THAT manna was angels food? That abc knowledge in christian circles. Instead of being quick to reply,be quick to RESEARCH.
Really? And the meat (quails) that was also provided were also meats angels eat right?
You're really intelligent
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
ableguy:

Really? And the meat (quails) that was also provided were also meats angels eat right?
You're really intelligent
Like i said,do your research. Angels eat. It comes as a suprise to you though.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Angels even have hands so they are not spirit if we go by his analysis.
indoctrination is a terrible thing. The devil doesnt even try to streamline the poo he feeds this ppl. A child can just see that it's all rubbish they're believing. Jesus rose with a new fabricated body,then to lie thomas that it was the original body! Hunh! Atheists as bent as they are dont think such but JWs ...
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

Yes they eat manner and bird
grin
So what do the devil and his demons eat?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

Yes they eat manner and bird.
grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
ableguy:

Yes they eat manner and bird
grin
So what do the devil and his demons eat?
i thought were trying to debunk my assertion? Is by using ridicule and smileys? I've given you some serious food to chew on. Thank me for the education and enlightenmnt you gain when/if u learn that truth.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

i thought were trying to debunk my assertion? Is by using ridicule and smileys? I've given you some serious food to chew on. Thank me for the education and enlightenmnt you gain when/if u learn that truth.
Abeg park, spirits eat, bath, they may also do shopping too
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
ableguy:

Abeg park, spirits eat, bath, they may also do shopping too
your livid emotions dont carry any weight in issues like this. Like i said, do your research. The bible,God's word was settled before you were born and it will still be so after you are gone. If you r too shallow and just want to voice your jw viewpoint too bad. Your views or jw views aint what counts but the scriptures.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
@ableguy
1) ANGELS ,WHO ARE SPIRITS, EAT.
2) JESUS CALLED THE LAKE OF FIRE HELL!
3) YOU ,ALL HUMAN BEINGS, ARE SPIRITS. THE REAL YOU IS A SPIRIT.

points that trip you dudes up. But the scriptures is an open book.
Humble yourself and let the scriptures do the talking rather than your opinions.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

Stupid idiotic post from johnw lying Pharisee twisting God's word.

*** Gen19:1-3
v1 "It was evening when the two angels came to Sodom. Lot was sitting at Sodom's gate. Seeing them Lot rose up to meet them and bowed to the ground
v3 Lot entreated them and urged them greatly until they yielded and entered his house. And he made dinner and had unleavened bread which he baked and they ate"

.The spirits hath not flesh and bones and ate unleavened bread and had drinks with Lot.
Go and quarrel with Peter the eye witness of Jesus resurrection & Paul who exposed your satanic doctrines

another very confused post, of course

lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
there is no fool like a continual fool

i already told you before that angels are spirits
the bible says the same thing, search for it oh know nothing
those angels put on bodies to do God's work on earth and has nothing at all to do with Jesus resurrection

truly Jesus rose in His own body of flesh and bones:
Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

but of course you lying disbelieving false jw Janosky/OneJ don''t believe Jesus, because you are following your daddy the devil, the father of lies:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Janosky:

1Pe 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 

oh duh lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ, Jesus certinally was put to death in the flesh
and Jesus certinally was made alive in the Spirit, and Jesus certinally did rise in His flesh and bones body, oh such a duh

1Co 15:42  So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 

Jesus resurrection wasn't exactly like other resurrections
for instance everyone else who has ever died, their body has seen corruption
Jesus body never saw even the first stage of corruption:

Act 2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

confused stupidity brain Janosky/OneJ the bible doesn't contradict itself
go and learn what the verses mean, oh know nothing

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm i think that's not too difficult to understand because my conductor taught me you people make voluntary contributions to support the organizational arrangements in order that every member of the organization can get a copy of each printed publication. When i noticed the differences in kingdom halls found in various locations i also question him and he said the society builds what each community can cope with not something that's going to cause so much attraction and put worshipers at risk of bandits, whereas others will build something thats more than the standard of the local buildings then hire security guards. Your NWT alone would have been too costly for most African brothers if not because of that system so i fully grasp the equity side of it. Please is that why Jesus said he will deny many for being workers of iniquity? And are you saying there are no such ones in your midst?
That's exactly the problem most outsiders do have with JWs. Many concludes that since there are evil people amidst JWs then all religions are the same. There is no two ways about it,whoever fails to meet up with the equity arrangement can never see Paradise. That's why the GB is teaching us how to see everyone as people doing their best as long as they are struggling to remain in the organization. You may learn faster and be an eloquent speaker but that doesn't mean you'll become something in Jehovah's organization. Just humble yourself and you'll be uplifted by Jehovah at HIS own time!

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
TATIME:
That's exactly the problem most outsiders do have with JWs. Many concludes that since there are evil people amidst JWs then all religions are the same. There is no two ways about it,whoever fails to meet up with the equity arrangement can never see Paradise. That's why the GB is teaching us how to see everyone as people doing their best as long as they are struggling to remain in the organization. You may learn faster and be an eloquent speaker but that doesn't mean you'll become something in Jehovah's organization. Just humble yourself and you'll be uplifted by Jehovah at HIS own time!
Hmmm evidence upon evidence Tatime!
You need not tell me that,because the very first time i saw this picture on Facebook i was touched to the marrow!
He is not white as one of the members of the GB yet look at him topping the pictures of one of the most popular brochure of the worldwide organization! He will be the happiest man seeing his picture on top of that brochure. Certainly he has gotten what many looking for worldly fame can never have!
Truly,there is equity in your midst!

4 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Maximus69:
Hi Tatime! Please Sir, means of identification!
¤ Fair and 5ft:9 with Trivina[wife] almost same height.
¤ White with red touches. RV'
¤ Toyota Camry 2008md Wine. RV'
So what meat? Cow,goat,pork or sea food Sir?

TATIME:
Naaaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin
I'm your host man! smiley smiley smiley
No way are you coming with any of such except of course your wife!
Any one on the platform facing the auditorium will see me seated at the left hand side,extreme end.
But if you arrive before 7:30am let's meet at the car park.
*5ft:4, brown skin,with Ruth.
*mint green with red cap and shoes.
*Toyota Matrix navy blue.
So which do you prefer? Cow,goat,pork or sea food?
I remember yours is Hennekeines when talking about choice of drinks but what about Trivina?

Maximus69:
Hmmm but i made the first move Sir!
So it's my take! wink
I love sea foods so we'll come with assorted but i don't take beer far away from home,let's make it Eva fresh wine Sir AFTER THE PROGRAM! I'll try to be there earlier than 7:30,see you then!

Php 3:18  (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 
Php 3:19  Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
johnw47:

i already told you before that angels are spirits
the bible says the same thing, search for it oh know nothing
those angels put on bodies to do God's work on earth and has nothing at all to do with Jesus resurrection

Angels are spirits hath not flesh and bones but ate and drank with Lot debunks your lie that "Jesus rose in his own body of flesh and bones"

**- " When they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead....one of the soldiers pierced Jesus side with a spear,bringing a sudden flow of blood and water"
John 19:33,34.

John 19:33,34 says Jesus was flesh and blood (blood flowed in his veins) before his death ,since he resurrected with just "flesh and bones " (no blood), therefore it's not that same body he had before he died .
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
asalimpo:

No scriptures for this your story.
Spiritual junk passed off as truth.
Fit for the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
johnw47:

Php 3:18  (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 
Php 3:19  Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Your fellow man happiness dey pain you like this .
Bad belle done consume you finish !
U no be happy person at all.. Kai !
Pharisee pretending to be Christian

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2019
johnw47:

1Pe 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 

Jesus certinally was put to death in the flesh
and Jesus certinally was made alive in the Spirit, and Jesus certinally did rise in His flesh and bones body, oh such a duh

1Co 15:42  So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 

Jesus resurrection wasn't exactly like other resurrections
for instance everyone else who has ever died, their body has seen corruption
Jesus body never saw even the first stage of corruption:

Act 2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

go and learn what the verses mean, oh know nothing.
Misquoting John 8:44 will not save your falsehood from exposure.

Stop pretending ,you are just paying lip service to 1peter3:18 ,you have never believed in Peter's epistle.
Peter is speaking against your "Jesus rose in physical body" falsehood.

*** Your misquoting 1cor15:42 but,vs 44 &50 pulls the rug off your feet.

v44" It is sown a physical body,it is raised up a spiritual body"
Meaning christ physical body was "sown"(died& buried ,liable to corruption but did not see corruption) ,because "it is raised up a spiritual ( incorruptible) body"

v50".neither does corruption inherit incorruption(to inherit incorruption he did not see corruption)

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Janosky:

Angels are spirits hath not flesh and bones but ate and drank with Lot debunks your lie that "Jesus rose in his own body of flesh and bones"

**- " When they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead....one of the soldiers pierced Jesus side with a spear,bringing a sudden flow of blood and water"
John 19:33,34.

John 19:33,34 says Jesus was flesh and blood (blood flowed in his veins) before his death ,since he resurrected with just "flesh and bones " (no blood), therefore it's not that same body he had before he died .
oh duh lying pharisee Janosky/OneJ
the verse does not say no blood, you added that
however as Jesus said, it is Jesus risen body with nail holes etc. not a different body, oh know nothing
and disbeliever of God

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Janosky:

Wayo write up no wonder the wayo man wey copy am no wan give credit to the original author
If u actually studied the Bible you know that Gehenna is the correct word instead of hell at Mark9:48-49
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Janosky:

Your fellow man happiness dey pain you like this .
Bad belle done consume you finish !
U no be happy person at all.. Kai !
Pharisee pretending to be Christian

ha ha, lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ

you are so tormented, confused and angry you cannot even reply in english wink

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Janosky:

Misquoting John 8:44 will not save your falsehood from exposure.

Stop pretending ,you are just paying lip service to 1peter3:18 ,you have never believed in Peter's epistle.
Peter is speaking against your "Jesus rose in physical body" falsehood.

*** Your misquoting 1cor15:42 but,vs 44 &50 pulls the rug off your feet.

v44" It is sown a physical body,it is raised up a spiritual body"
Meaning christ physical body was "sown"(died& buried ,liable to corruption but did not see corruption) ,because "it is raised up a spiritual ( incorruptible) body"

v50".neither does corruption inherit incorruption(to inherit incorruption he did not see corruption)

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

of course i do not misquote scripture
but you cannot stop lying, of course
repeating your same confusion and lies over and over again

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:22am On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:

Mr. Excuse me sir! Stop injecting into scriptures! Jesus ate food into a FLESH AND BONE BODY. The angels in lot had no such body,there's no indication throughout scriptures to warrant such an assumption. Jesus body post resurrection was A GLORIFIED BODY, it didnt run on a blood system that his former body had. It could WALK THROUGH WALLS. It could APPEAR AT WILL anywhere,without need for physical relocation. It was a human body but a SAVED AND GLORIFIED HUMAN BODY. This isnt what the angels had and no angelic being has such. It's the body paul talks about in his epistles.
This kind of body is PROMISED ONLY to Believers. No angel or spirit is promised it or operates it.

Angels can assume a form,as God wills, or as they will but it's clear their powers have limits. Angels assumed human form-flesh nd blood bodies like man and impregnated earthly women. In Noah's time. But it's limited to that. The glorified body Jesus exhibited post-resurrection is ageless, fatigueless, can never die. It is only for believers.

Lying Pharisee who said "Jesus used hell and lake of fire interchangeably"
In the same breath "technically
it hell is distinct from lake of fire"

Mr Liar. "GLORIFIED BODY" is not physical body ,but a spiritual body.

1 cor15:42-50,53.,is crystal clear about it.
v53"this which is mortal (Jesus physical body) must put on immortality" ( spiritual body incorruptible ,incorruption) .
Sown (buried) a physical body
raised up(resurrected) a spiritual body ( v42,44).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (96) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.