Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Have I Treated Him Unfairly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Treated Him Unfairly (2443 Views)

He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
@post
see all the people condemning the poster for acting her mind.
if you all read properly she wrote: I WANTED TO BE HAPPY AND FREE therefore we can conclude that she was miserable in that relationship and not free to do what she pleases.
relationships are about 2 people being happy with one another, if one finds out that the happiness is not going both ways then that person has all the rights to call it quit (even if their partner doesnt like it)

life is too precious to be wasting it with BS people who doesnt make us happy/content. if you realise that a person doesnt have what it takes to make you happy then remove them quickly from your life and move on.

@babylove
do not mind what people are saying, just live YOUR life for YOU and nobody else.
as i always say, BETTER BE SINGLE AND HAPPY THAN MISERABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Phrankve1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
The Question is how would you have felt,if you get to know that your so called man left you for a  resolution.

Do you know what his own resolution was,probably taking a next step in your so called relationship.The issue is you werent in luv with the guy and you dumped him. i hope when someone does the same to you, you wont see him as a Fu**ing cheat or a Playboy.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by amebono1: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
The way i see it, i think he's the one that you dumped not the other way round
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Insanity(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2010
@phrankve am wit u. She took the decision n its her life bt if dat wuz a man wit dis thread d ladies wil be al ova it. Men r dogs. Blah blah blah. Datz life. I wld hav don d sam thing 2 b hapi bt in a more sincere n considerate manner not a resolution
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by chamotex(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2010
Dammy_ray:

E be like sey u no hear sountan song abi?, Baby Okowonlode o, Baby Okowonlode malonegere malo pe tori oko won lode oo

I pity u, u don forget watin u go clock for march?

Guy, u be music promoter? cheesy
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2010
Mr Brown i quite appreciate your comment and the fact that you are the only one who saw things from mine own perspective, thanks bro, and as for those who  have no meaningful comment to pass other than to pick at my post  i say thank you also, and for others do keep them coming
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Dammyray(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
chamotex:

Guy, u be music promoter? cheesy

Lol, maybe an up coming, lmao

Babylove1:

Mr Brown i quite appreciate your comment and the fact that you are the only one who saw things from mine own perspective, thanks bro, and as for those who  have no meaningful comment to pass other than to pick at my post  i say thank you also, and for others do keep them coming 

Ok am now on your side, cause u'r ur ur own
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by tkb417(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
have no intention of going into any relationship for now and only want to be free without any commitment whatsoever

yeah, u wanna be free so as to fck around

i see
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
tkb417:

i see

u r very wrong! far from it
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
tkb417:

i see

but even if she wanted to shag around?! is that not HER toto?! is that not HER life?!

if a woman is single, she can shag whoever she wants, whenever she wants, however she wants.
if YOU dont like it then thats ok but dont blame HER for that, blame it on you being an hypocrite.

its the married/in relationship women who cheat that i have a problem with.

if we guys can shag as many gals as we want and think its all good then i dont understand why women couldnt do the same. . . . . . if she is called a hoe by doing this then we men are all hoes too by doing the exact same thing.

its 2010, wake up.

Help Me Get Rid Of This Person / Welcome To Nigerian Sex Network / My Love Confession- Don't Judge Me Please!