Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. (22958 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Basic123: 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
jusRadical:

The question is, who is a christian?
U are looking at christianity as a religion which it is not.
Islam is a religion but christianity is not.
so what is Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Basic123: 8:56pm On May 14, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Pls a christian is someone that has given his/her life to God and is Christlike in behavior,the fact dat u go to church doesn't make u a christian,so if they r misrepresenting Christ its because they ain't Christians yet
I have never seen a Christian that is christ like.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by fabre4: 9:44pm On May 14, 2017
chiddyok:

N10k for appearance fee, 40k to write a letter. Professional fee starts at 100k. Drafting agreements come at 7-10 percent of the total sum involved, for sale of land and chattel, very much negotiable. Oh. You weren't talking about my job. My bad, I'm sure you can't afford a lawyer, not even charge and bail. That's the only thing I charge for. I'm sure there's a red district around you. You'll find what you can bloody afford.

oops my bad I didn't know you don't have to pay for that anyway I won't need to pay for that since anyone can just read a text book on civil law or is it the constitution hand represent himself it's called pro se right I just googled it. But it takes critical thinking and a higher form of knowledge to be a scientist and when it comes to that you are empty. So you see your profession is for cons and empty vessels.
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by SolexxBarry(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
Basic123:
I have never seen a Christian that is christ like.
That's not my fault bro,there are genuine Christians out there
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by vicmangs(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Its sad and annoying how our Christian girls throw themselves cheaply at hausa muslim men all in the name of been social, I am not trying to start any religious conflict of any sort but the truth is that most Muslim men thou not all, but most of them regard Christian girls as noting but sex objects or intimacy gadgets meant to satisfy their earthly sexual fantacies, fantacies they dare not practice with thier Muslim women because they are regarded as unique creatures of Allah who are not to be exploited sexually. Severally I had to put up with Hausa Muslim men in my office talk about thier sexual excapeed with christian girls who come to apply for e-passport. Christian girls stop misbehaving around with them, stop opening your legs for them, its soo annoying. Muslims girls would not even let themselves be seen with a christian boy/man let alone touch them or open their legs for them. Its happening everyday everywhere, in schools and work places. God will help you people change. Am not asking you to start opening your legs for Christian boys but be wise and use your head, stop misrepresenting christ ,instead draw them to Christ, let them see a reason through you to convert and follow Christ. God bless you.
Do u truly know the true meaning of CHRISTIANITY? Christians are not people who are born and brought up in christian homes. A Christian is He/She who is Christ-like. Not just a name.
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 14, 2017
fabre4:

oops my bad I didn't know you don't have to pay for that anyway I won't need to pay for that since anyone can just read a text book on civil law or is it the constitution hand represent himself it's called pro se right I just googled it. But it takes critical thinking and a higher form of knowledge to be a scientist and when it comes to that you are empty. So you see your profession is for cons and empty vessels.
Whatever you say. But first you need to learn how to spell, use punctuation marks and construct simple sentences. People like you hide behind phones to insult people you can't look at in real life. Next time you quote me, kindly drop your real name and address. Then you can run your mouth. If you can't do that, crawl back to the hole you escaped from.
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by fabre4: 12:41am On May 15, 2017
chiddyok:

Whatever you say. But first you need to learn how to spell, use punctuation marks and construct simple sentences. People like you hide behind phones to insult people you can't look at in real life. Next time you quote me, kindly drop your real name and address. Then you can run your mouth. If you can't do that, crawl back to the hole you escaped from.
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 6:57am On May 15, 2017
fabre4:

That's the problem with internet, it makes you forget some of the basis of english language and makes one lazy. For that I apologize. I didn't insult you BTW and it's not my fault you lost your sense of humour ok? so stop the fake threat of whatever, cos like you said it can only happen behind your keyboard or pad. And for my name well
ladies first. But if you want my address you'd have to pay cos my cassava isn't for free except its at your place
Shame. grin
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by fabre4: 6:11pm On May 15, 2017
chiddyok:

Shame. grin
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by objobj: 8:39pm On May 15, 2017
jusRadical:

The question is, who is a christian?

U are looking at christianity as a religion which it is not.

Islam is a religion but christianity is not.

From your inferences, your opinion is difference from the write up by OP

pls reconcile
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Jelal0007(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
A religion that has ISIS BH ALQAEDA ALSHABBAB as its adherents. Those groups have murdered up to 120,000 people between them.
And how many did the christian crusaders,lord's resistance army and spanish inquisitors kill?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by najib632(m): 1:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
A religion that has ISIS BH ALQAEDA ALSHABBAB as its adherents. Those groups have murdered up to 120,000 people between them.
Americans killed 1.5 -2 million people in Iraq, which is one of the reasons that created ISIS and why terrorist groups will keep on having sympathisers. Osama bin Laden was a CIA agent, code name: Tim Osman. They (US) gave him $6 billion in 1989-1992 to stop the USSR's invasion of Afghanistan, the call to Jihad was made and the Muslims responded, after using him and the Muslims(Mujahideen) to defeat the Soviets they decided to dump him and betray the freedom fighters they themselves created, sponsored and trained. After causing a rift in the Mujahideen the group split and that was the beginning of terrorism in the world, all terrorist leaders and groups can be traced back to the Mujahideen. 9/11 was a black flag operation carried out by the US on the world trade centre, angry imagine the US government paid the owner of the building billions of dollars and he registered his building of an insurance of the exact calamity that struck the building. If we should be logical the building was made out of steel and if the plane caused it to fall then it should have bent or broken off before collapsing, but no after a 5 hrs the building started collapsing from the buttom. Till date architects and engineers are requesting for reports on building 7 but they're not getting an answer. The invasion of Iraq was justified by that action and because the tyrants of the house of Saud went to America for help when Osama bin Laden and his group was there they chose Christians over Muslims to fight for them. Which resulted to the massacre and why terrorism will never die in that region. All the US did was to massacre mostly civilians and steal oil, gold and farm opium in Iraq and Afghanistan, there's even a pipeline from Iraq through the Caspian sea to America. Terrorist groups usually kills Muslims more than any other people. If you doubt me then make your research on all the claims I have made. Crusaders that conquered Jerusalem are one of the worst people who ever stepped foot on the earth, they killed 70,000 people including women and children, colonialism was carried out by the Christians look at what they did to the black man would you even think that the Messaih bin Maryam will look at these his so called followers on judgement day? Look at the KKK are practising Christianity? Let's talk about immorality compare the ratio of morally sound Muslims to Christians, it's not even comparable, most immoral things are invented by people from your religion and you influence the weak Muslims only the ones Allah has saved are not affected. Check yourself before blaming others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.