Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. (22963 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 12, 2017
chiddyok:

The only sensible comment on the thread. Even the thread no make sense.

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Fkforyou(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
Instead of coming here on Nairaland to rant, next time you see those girls around Muslim guys, drag them commot for there... undecided

Shey you get?

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Khaliyah(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2017
cassidyjosh:
bros and your point is?
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life "Christ like", so for the fact that someone goes to church doesn't make that person a christian

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nbote(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

Well if this is ur definition, then the said girls "are not erring". They doing what their faith allows.

Now I understand where u're heading to and I'll rather pass...
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Khaliyah(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2017
HotHot96:
Abeg joor! Av been with a Muslim guy. His dick was good! grin And he takes care of me...so what is op sayaain shocked shocked shocked shocked
Op is saying you are not a Christian but a hypocrite

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Kkposky: 7:44pm On May 12, 2017
OP...... Going to church doesn't make you a Christian....
A female Christian can't do that...

just as going to stadium doesn't make you a sports person. some people go to church as spectators, only few are Christians..... #kpoks

5 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
nonsense...it is something I have notice long ago....very shameless girls
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

The question is, who is a christian?
U are looking at christianity as a religion which it is not.
Islam is a religion but christianity is not.
* Repent
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Kkposky: 7:48pm On May 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
I go face Muslim girls now... I go tear person toto oo angry angry

and you call yourself a Christian... WAKE UP!!!!
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Honos: 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Its sad and annoying how our Christian girls throw themselves cheaply at hausa muslim men all in the name of been social, I am not trying to start any religious conflict of any sort but the truth is that most Muslim men thou not all, but most of them regard Christian girls as noting but sex objects or intimacy gadgets meant to satisfy their earthly sexual fantacies, fantacies they dare not practice with thier Muslim women because they are regarded as unique creatures of Allah who are not to be exploited sexually. Severally I had to put up with Hausa Muslim men in my office talk about thier sexual excapeed with christian girls who come to apply for e-passport. Christian girls stop misbehaving around with them, stop opening your legs for them, its soo annoying. Muslims girls would not even let themselves be seen with a christian boy/man let alone touch them or open their legs for them. Its happening everyday everywhere, in schools and work places. God will help you people change. Am not asking you to start opening your legs for Christian boys but be wise and use your head, stop misrepresenting christ ,instead draw them to Christ, let them see a reason through you to convert and follow Christ. God bless you.
I don't think religion has anything to do with it. Because i have had se.x with several muslim girls. They also throw themselves cheaply at people especially to christian guys also. its just that they try to do it codedly. To me muslim girls are even more wayward they just use all those hijab as cover up.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by HotHot96: 7:55pm On May 12, 2017
Khaliyah:

Op is saying you are not a Christian but a hypocrite
Not a hypocrite just realistic. Most Muslims are even more religious than many Christians these days!. As a matter of fact av lasted longer with the Muslim guy than I have in any other relationship with so called Christians

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Khaliyah(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2017
HotHot96:

Not a hypocrite just realistic. Most Muslims are even more religious than many Christians these days!. As a matter of fact av lasted longer with the Muslim guy than I have in any other relationship with so called Christians
But as a Christian that u supposedly are, it's a sin to indulge in sex outside marriage
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by dikeigbo2(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2017
HotHot96:
Abeg joor! Av been with a Muslim guy. His dick was good! grin And he takes care of me...so what is op sayaain shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Op said ,stop that fuckkings,its counterproductive to your body grin grin and soul
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
Kkposky:

and you call yourself a Christian... WAKE UP!!!!
girl..i am fully awake... That statement was just made to make the thread lively... Chill, I ain't tearing no toto! grin
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Olive4(f): 8:14pm On May 12, 2017
all those smelling mallams cheesy

some girls are strong o

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by idee91: 8:25pm On May 12, 2017
its very common up north. .....The guys don't waste time dating muslim gurls, because they know say to collect go hard small. They prefer the Christian girls.... There's this guy I know that says he doesn't need to even lie to the Christian girls that he wanna date, just chill together and collect them
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Afonjanightmare(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2017
Religion is a mess

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by oladoja1(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

The question is, who is a christian?

U are looking at christianity as a religion which it is not.

Islam is a religion but christianity is not.
James 1:26-27
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
which religion where they talking about their

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by chris2face(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
come here in the North we the igbos screw them everyday only thing is we do it in secret cause if ur caught sorry be ur name
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Bahddo(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Well, I'd like to inform you that pussy has no religion smiley

Besides more than 90% of persons claiming Christianity aren't like Christ of the Bible even in the least. They just go to church for selfish reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by IHate9jerians(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2017
Bahddo:
Well, I'd like to inform you that pussy has no religion smiley

Besides more than 90% of persons claiming Christianity aren't like Christ of the Bible even in the least. They just go to church for selfish reasons.
Dont mind the OP.He is a confam loser.He cant attract the christian ladies to fucck him and he also cant attract the moslem ladies to fucck him.Who really gives a fucck what religion,ethnicity or creed a pussy is?LOSERS!!

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by cassidyjosh(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2017
misterV:
Op let's start with you
When last did you go out for one on one evangelism?
bros even this thread na evangelism. Ka ji ko
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by sleuthhound: 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Its sad and annoying how our Christian girls throw themselves cheaply at hausa muslim men all in the name of been social, I am not trying to start any religious conflict of any sort but the truth is that most Muslim men thou not all, but most of them regard Christian girls as noting but sex objects or intimacy gadgets meant to satisfy their earthly sexual fantacies, fantacies they dare not practice with thier Muslim women because they are regarded as unique creatures of Allah who are not to be exploited sexually. Severally I had to put up with Hausa Muslim men in my office talk about thier sexual excapeed with christian girls who come to apply for e-passport. Christian girls stop misbehaving around with them, stop opening your legs for them, its soo annoying. Muslims girls would not even let themselves be seen with a christian boy/man let alone touch them or open their legs for them. Its happening everyday everywhere, in schools and work places. God will help you people change. Am not asking you to start opening your legs for Christian boys but be wise and use your head, stop misrepresenting christ ,instead draw them to Christ, let them see a reason through you to convert and follow Christ. God bless you.
trash post. What makes u tag anyone's character by religion... Tag pple's action by who dey are & not by religion cos religion isnt who u are by character & not written on d face

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Smellymouth: 10:10pm On May 12, 2017
firstking01:
An average muslim man is already a paedophile.

Meaning?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by cassidyjosh(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2017
IHate9jerians:
Dont mind the OP.He is a confam loser.He cant attract the christian ladies to fucck him and he also cant attract the moslem ladies to fucck him.Who really gives a fucck what religion,ethnicity or creed a pussy is?LOSERS!!
going by your name self, no wonder. Anyway a prayer for you: receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Mpeka(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
OP! Your annoyance has no base. No Christian girl or woman can commit fornication or adultery. If someone goes by Mary or Christiana or even Christian makes no Christian of her.
The person may be a Pastor or hold a leadership position in the Church, as far as that person commits sin like stealing a needle, that person is not a Christian.
So safe yourself the stress.
A southern Nigerian is not a Christian .
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by sleuthhound: 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
sanpipita:
This one is just jealous they are not giving him kpecus, go and rest
IHate9jerians:
lmao, u dey mind OP, if u sabi wetin d mama of the girl im wan Bleep @ his 1st attempt do am, u go fear!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by akaahs(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

Who is a christian? How do u define one?
can u pls define who is a Christian and who is a muslim?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Meaning?
You no follow nagrin...you na nobi fully muslimembarassedgrin.
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by vicben27(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
datz how dy use der puna takek play ludo'o it jst sad
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by abatobi(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2017
cassidyjosh:
sir, permit me to help you in understanding that the fact that a lady is Esther,peace,Favour,Deborah by name doesn't mean she is a Christian and I stand on this fact unapologetic that no Christian lady will involve in that because it is not in their father to do such but an ordinary church goer faith,Favour, and the likes can engage in such.bible say not all that call on my name know me. please mere church goer are different from Christians.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.