Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? (2465 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / Can You Buy Sanitary Pad For Your Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by marvelck: 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
Its a known fact, that there are girls who are usually shy to go to the supermarket and get sanitary pads for themselves. Such girls either send their younger ones or ask their mom to get it for them whenever they are on their period. And when doing that, they usually pretend to have forgotten to get the pad themselves or too tired to step out of the house. And if you are dating such a girl, you might also be required to buy sanitary pads for her from time to time. At least as a show of your love and care for her. But is it right for a guy to do that for his girlfriend? Cos I know there are guys who usually go to the grocery store regularly to get sanitary pads for their girlfriend without feeling ashamed or shy about it. But should a man be doing that for his girlfriend or wife? How will you feel as a girl, if your boyfriend doesn't mind getting you your sanitary pads...I know some girls wont mind. Well to me, there is no big deal about it. And there is no shame in going to the supermarket to get sanitary pads whether you are a guy or girl. Just do it!

Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by smartty68(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
marvelck:
Its a known fact, that there are girls who are usually shy to go to the supermarket and get sanitary pads for themselves. Such girls either send their younger ones or ask their mom to get it for them whenever they are on their period. And when doing that, they usually pretend to have forgotten to get the pad themselves or too tired to step out of the house. And if you are dating such a girl, you might also be required to buy sanitary pads for her from time to time. As a show of your love and care for her. But is it right for a guy to do that for his girlfriend? Cos I know there are guys who usually go to the grocery store regularly to get sanitary pads for their girlfriend without feeling ashamed or shy about it. But should a man be doing that for his girlfriend or wife? How will you feel as a girl, if your boyfriend doesn't mind getting you your sanitary pads...I know some girls wont mind. Well to me, there is no big deal about it. And there is no shame in going to the supermarket to sanitary pads whether you are a guy or girl. Just do it!
There's nothing absolutely wrong with that Bro

I do it for my girl even before she welcomes her monthly visitor tongue cool
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by SuperSuave(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
If you're looking for straight "Yes or No" answers you won't get them.

We are not all the same, I see nothing wrong in doing it, almost like buying tissue papers except that you might get some awkward look from people at the store at the mention of "sanitary pad"

1 Like

Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by smartty68(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2017
Lalasticlala & Mynd44 come and answer this question
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2017
yes, it is right.
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by nifemi25(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2017
Its not a big deal.
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2017
Done that different times before... No big deal
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by VickyRotex(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2017
I see no shame in a girl getting a Sanitary towel. Why should a girl be shy about that
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by darbeelicous(f): 8:41pm On May 12, 2017
theres nothing wrong with that.
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On May 12, 2017
cool
VickyRotex:
I see no shame in a girl getting a Sanitary towel. Why should a girl be shy about that
undecided see me @ la plaza monte suite 65.
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 12, 2017
the other day it was washing panties 4 ur babe... today its buying pad for a babe cheesy
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by Amarabae(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2017
And whats wrong with that?
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by SirMichael1: 8:51pm On May 12, 2017
If you've been fûçking her, yeah. It's alright
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by mexxmoney: 1:34am On May 13, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong with that
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2017
It's absolutely right. And also undies. You need to be a romantic boyfriend!
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

Did you even read the post? undecided
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by jieta: 8:45am On May 13, 2017
what is sanitary pad use forgrin let me come and be going.
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by tinkdoll(f): 8:56am On May 13, 2017
Mine has bought for me before and I don't see anything bad about it
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by VickyRotex(f): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
Kobicove:

Did you even read the post? undecided

If I dint read it, how would I know that he mentioned that some "ladies are shy and prefers to send their bf/siblings"? And that's the reason I asked the question.
Re: It Right For A Guy To Buy Sanitary Pads For His Girlfriend(photos)? by Chrisrare: 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
Why will i do that, unless she's paralysed.

(1) (Reply)

So Many Lucky Ladies Boast About How Big The Size Of Their Lovers Penis / Awon Werey - Facts And How To Be A Member / Things Women Say And What They Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.