Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... (4505 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
CocaineSniffer:

you sef u do that daddy and mommy play? Your head dey there. The sweetest part is when daddy and mommy want to goan sleep. Na for there show go start but boys dem prick never perfect how to receive signal. we go just dey rub the prick on that bony toto till e sweet us finish. cheesy
bad guy
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Erums(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Guy i can see ure trying to pass a message.. Bt uve not made complete sense...
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Erums(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2017
List it officially at 19
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Kkposky: 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
STILL INTACT
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 12:47am On May 14, 2017
Kkposky:
STILL INTACT
kudos! tear rubber, oshara titun yanran

dnt forget me weneva u want to dig it o
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by fabre4: 12:59am On May 14, 2017
celestialdamsel:
if for say Jesus no die for us ehn, I wonder how many people go near ......

no vex u dey go cele?
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Kkposky: 6:35am On May 14, 2017
donproject:

I don't do fake people like you
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 15, 2017
Kkposky:

I don't do fake people like you
fake? you can't be so sure, try me out.
let me give you unforgettable experience
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by kuchikau: 11:16pm On May 15, 2017
Erums:

Guy i can see ure trying to pass a message.. Bt uve not made complete sense...
complete or not, stay away frm girls. Go check history.
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by pennytrate: 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
♣ • → how can someone lose what he doesn't have in the first place??

hmmm•
°°
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by chiraqDemon(m): 1:32am On May 16, 2017
#neverfvckedgang
Re: At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:40am On May 16, 2017
donproject:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.