Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (60534 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 8:25pm On May 14, 2017
Sorry I don't do such, I'm only supporting my gender, whether slay queen or boss lady, everyone is human, nobody is perfect. Look at your life first before you start to throw stones. Only heartless criminals will be wishing a human being dead tongue
Papiikush:

Keep slaying upandan till you are slayed and used for rituals.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Papiikush: 8:26pm On May 14, 2017
Quinn22:
Sorry I don't do such, I'm only supporting my gender, whether slay queen or boss lady, everyone is human, nobody is perfect. Look at your life first before you start to throw stones. Only heartless criminals will be wishing a human being dead tongue
Keep slaying upandan till you are slayed and used for rituals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
Heartless criminal! Or should I say heartless cultist! Better go and repent. I know you are a cultist!
Papiikush:

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Papiikush: 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
Quinn22:
Heartless criminal! Or should I say heartless cultist! Better go and repent. I know you are a cultist!

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
how many times will the same story make front page? she's made this known a long time ago that she doesnt own a facebook account and several times someone somewhere is always feeding this outdated story into nairaland.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 8:41pm On May 14, 2017
Cultist go and repent! May you not die from the hands of your cultist group! Didinrin!

We can do this all night, I've got data and time, if you like quote me 1000 times I will still reply you.
Papiikush:

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by DorisK(f): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Eyaaaaaa. wat a pity!!!! All these loads, one person..... Sorry o nne , its well. just cast your burdens on the lord, OK? chai! sorry
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Papiikush: 8:47pm On May 14, 2017
Quinn22:
Cultist go and repent! May you not die from the hands of your cultist group! Didinrin!

We can do this all night, I've got data and time, if you like quote me 1000 times I will still reply you.

Market woman. You need boyfriend? grin
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
Cultist! I have a boyfriend
Papiikush:

Market woman. You need boyfriend? grin
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by longerthroat(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
so this lady is comfortable/proud carrying these sacks around
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Lionofdjungle: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
Is she now a celebrity
Big boobs are now automatic tickets to being a celebrity.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Abdul124(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2017
Dis thing u are carrying is load and calls for stress.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by 400billionman: 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Let me say this today.

Women who are not boss ladies but Slay queens are sexual objects.

The only things they are useful for are dick sucking in club bathrooms, one night stands and blood money smiley - vizkiz 2017

You mean rituals ?

okay.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Lionofdjungle: 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
DorisK:
Eyaaaaaa. wat a pity!!!! All these loads, one person..... Sorry o nne , its well. just cast your burdens on the lord, OK? chai! sorry
Yours will soon be as big as hers grin
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Tynasparks(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Big boobs are now automatic tickets to being a celebrity.
lol.... Really ?
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Unclerukus: 9:30pm On May 14, 2017
Damn, she's one ugly tadpole. what's the infatuation with those breasts? Remove the clothes and bra and you wouldn't like the sight of it, all saggy.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Papiikush: 9:38pm On May 14, 2017
Quinn22:
Cultist! I have a boyfriend
Then stop quoting me ... Wait you have a boyfriend? Th insecure one? tongue
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2017
See as the tattoo they change location or am i the drunk person here
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by ceejay4real(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
coolesmile:
Ugly thing

Bros calm down, the girl ain't ugly. She's very sexy if you ask me. Why do you think she has more than 200k followers on instagram? Stop hating man! I know you may not have fuckedd a girl like her b4. Yeah, that's the plain truth! The girl rocks! I wouldn't mind having her in my bed. Lol
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Nature8(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2017
SmartChoices:
Not again..... We are just forgetting Mercy Gentry .... And now this....

grin
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by DexteryJoe(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
Pls except I have boob issues, how d hell is dis lady attractive?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by lereinter(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2017
200k followers
for what now
nawa o
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 10:33pm On May 14, 2017
He's not insecure, he just loves me so deeply. kiss kiss kiss
I feel so sorry for you, it's something that you can never possess in your life time or the next cry
Papiikush:

Then stop quoting me ... Wait you have a boyfriend? Th insecure one? tongue

7 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by ashawopikin(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2017
coolesmile:
Ugly thing
big breast wey don sag,nothing sexy at all
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Alltek(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2017
In Kenny Blaq's voice

Me: Do you know this lady?
Mr. B: No, I don't
Me: I don't know her too...
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by LordCzar202: 12:29am On May 15, 2017
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by goldedprince: 12:53am On May 15, 2017
met her once out of curiosity. her mouth smells so bad that you might puke of you dont control yourself. well maybe na because na afternoon and she never brush mouth yet. but if her mouth smells like that, how her puni go smell
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by nduboss(m): 2:18am On May 15, 2017
Make she clap for her self . She don get job nonsense
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by suremanpatriot: 2:50am On May 15, 2017
You need someone to help you with that ur excess luggage on your chest.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by jeggson4: 4:57am On May 15, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 0909 133 1269...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating / Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.