Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (60541 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by jacoik(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Let me say this today.

Women who are not boss ladies but Slay queens are sexual objects.

The only things they are useful for are dick sucking in club bathrooms, one night stands and blood money smiley - vizkiz 2017
pls what is these slay queen
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by fubymystic(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2017
load...smh...
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by FTBOY: 6:06am On May 15, 2017
ugly fat face, oversized drooping jugs and a shapeless body. the real roman goddess herself is a scam...

some men are stupid! cry
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by FTBOY: 6:23am On May 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Sorry I don't do such, I'm only supporting my gender, whether slay queen or boss lady, everyone is human, nobody is perfect. Look at your life first before you start to throw stones. Only heartless criminals will be wishing a human being dead tongue
so, you'll support your gender to any reach? even when they're clearly wrong or at fault?

i thought you were smart.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by FTBOY: 6:31am On May 15, 2017
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by cybriz82(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2017
Bitch is ugly as f**k...see duck face abeg..
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Laveda(f): 7:05am On May 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Let me say this today.

Women who are not boss ladies but Slay queens are sexual objects.

The only things they are useful for are dick sucking in club bathrooms, one night stands and blood money smiley - vizkiz 2017

The things you type here though.

Your generalization weaks me, mind your use of words. smiley
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 7:10am On May 15, 2017
So you will wish a human being dead?

I thought you were smart.
FTBOY:
so, you'll support your gender to any reach? even when they're clearly wrong or at fault?

i thought you were smart.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by FTBOY: 7:36am On May 15, 2017
KnightKing:
FY.... whats yuh own?
i was at the party too...and part of the agreement was not to spill anything that happened there. photos and videos were later posted by the organizers - and i believe those are enough feed for nairaland rumour mongers. i expected you to take correction and edit that post...

FY too!
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by godquality: 7:40am On May 15, 2017
Do other men find this kind chest attractive? because it's repulsive to me or does it mean am gay? grin

How can this move any man is beyond me.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 7:42am On May 15, 2017
Okay you're right but is it right to say someone deserve to be used for blood money because they're imperfect?
FTBOY:
read before you comment.

your statement connotes you would always take sides with women/girls just for the sake of your gender, without paying attention to the situation. that's not smart!
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by harffie(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2017
money121:
grin

Chaiii this boobs weak me ooo tongue tongue
Don pass boobs o my brother..... Na Jugs
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by vicben27(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2017
her problem dy for her front Ooh!
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by vicben27(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2017
her problem dy for her front Ooh! am nt trilled by ova sized milk shake! her pity her old age
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by FTBOY: 7:59am On May 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Okay you're right but is it right to say someone deserve to be used for blood money because they're imperfect?
i never supported that comment; it's very satanic to use the word "deserve" for a girl whose only sin is prostitution.

in reality, she doesn't deserve it but she's likely to fall victim to money ritualists due to the nature of her 'job'.
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Quinn22(f): 8:11am On May 15, 2017
I don't know you, I've never met you before,I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to spread lies to make my boyfriend react but it won't work. You are just a sorry ass loser cheesy
KnightKing:
i bet u had more than one hand up yuh dirty skirt that night grin

Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Papiikush: 9:54am On May 15, 2017
Laveda:

The things you type here though.

Your generalization weaks me, mind your use of words. smiley

You know these things are true
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by deebest8(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2017
Abeg go find work oh sorry wo go employ u sef chai wetin u go do ooo any suggestions pls
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by deebest8(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2017
cybriz82:

Over stupid stupiding n stupidest dey worry them.

Hey chai biko short up, no b una cos ham after una Don show us dat una two paw paw finish our head go start to they turn now u are here talking as if you are innocent. See no try that again oo b warned
Re: Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People by Laveda(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2017
Papiikush:

You know these things are true

That every woman is a sex object? smiley

Oh wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.