Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (7568 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Who watched the news! Am so scared o! If this really happen 'we are all doomed. / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 2:49am On May 16, 2017
LordAdam16:

This is thoughtful.

In theory, it sounds all idealistic. But in practice, it's dicey. Only very few Nigerian men (like less than 5%) would really give up the opportunity to have sex on the first date. But after the serotonin wears off, the guys start second-guessing the entire setup. Like if she's done 'it' with me on a first date, who's to say how many times she's done it with many other guys on a first date, and who knows if she wouldn't drop her pant for some other guy who takes her out on an informal date even while in a relationship?

It's similar to how Nigerian guys in general off- and online swear they prefer ladies who are sexually expressive and give in without any hassle. But when they meet ladies who fit the bill, you start hearing words like loose, olo*ho, slayqu**n, w*ore, and the likes.

Or how they want to condemn ladies for insisting on no-sex-till-marriage, but most of them want to marry virgins.

Or how they say they prefer ladies who are making their own money and independent, but shudder at the thought of being with a lady who has decent earnings.

Most Nigerian guys like to appear/sound liberal and forward-thinking, but truth be told, they are about as sexually repressive and conservative as Saudi Arabian Wahhabist teachers.

I'm talking about the majority here (say above 90%), I'm not referring to ALL Nigerian guys.

So Mr. OP, the very fact that you're asking the question on NL gives me good reason to doubt that you'd be able to handle a relationship after having sex on the first date. So, don't even think about it.

I mean, it's on this NL that some guy had a three*ome (Seun, are you guys serious, censoring thr**some too, WTF?!) with some girl and his friend, then wanted to have a relationship with the girl but was having second thoughts simply because they had a three*ome even though he admitted that the girl had most of the attributes he was looking for. And there were many commenters calling the lady they don't know 'cheap,' and telling the guy to dump her a$$, even tho' they'd give their liver to be in a 3s*me with the same girl.

If you are a lady and you're reading this, pay little mind to what these guys are saying online and offline. They don't mean it and since ladyshaming is fun to them, they'd use as many expletives to divert attention from their fragile self-esteem and annoying indecisiveness. Most can't even kiss and keep their mouth shut. They'd tell you they'd respect you for who you are on Friday and on Saturday morning they're telling their buddies about how many rounds they went with you and sharing disgusting details.

-Lord
Lol exactly
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol my hubby watching u right now u berra run
He ruthless like anything grin

Lol, this is your polite way of saying No I guess. smiley
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
cruchenuti:

Lol, this is your polite way of saying No I guess. smiley
Sweeri u also smart too chei cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys / BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos / I Saw Them Making Out In The Office ! See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.