Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

She Left Me Because I Was Broke - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me Because I Was Broke (7352 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wait ooo. Do u want to tell me that u can't own a personal wifi box?
you can own a personal wifi box right, but having a WiFi box here isn't the same as having unlimited internet access on it, if you pay an equivalent of 55 dollars for data on your WiFi box, you'll get about 20 to 45 gigabyte of data depending on the service provider of the wifi box grin

You see our wifi box uses a simcard just like our phone, and the simcard is owned by the internet service provider you choose to patronize. So our wifi box is more like using a sim card in a WiFi to share it's data so more than one device can use it, the wi-fi box isn't connected to any cable in the house or something.

Is your home WiFi like that? Or there's an Ethernet cable in your House that you plug into the wi-fi box?
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
you can own a personal wifi box right, but having a WiFi box here isn't the same as having unlimited internet access on it, if you pay an equivalent of 55 dollars for data on your WiFi box, you'll get about 20 to 45 gigabyte of data depending on the service provider of the wifi box grin

You see our wifi box uses a simcard just like our phone, and the simcard is owned by the internet service provider you choose to patronize. So our wifi box is more like using a sim card in a WiFi to share it's data so more than one device can use it, the wi-fi box isn't connected to any cable in the house or something.

Is your home WiFi like that? Or there's an Ethernet cable in your House that you plug into the wi-fi box?

Ok now I get u. It's the same here but u can still own the one without simcard . For example the one I use does not have a simcard. Each month i pay the money and my account is reactivated for an unlimited data for a month
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok now I get u. It's the same here but u can still own the one without simcard . For example the one I use does not have a simcard. Each month i pay the money and my account is reactivated for an unlimited data for a month
Then yours is like a broadband then, since it doesn't have a simcard you connect it to a cable in your house huh?
Mehn the way our service providers/broadbands work here is just suicidal. cry The internet service alone is enough reason for me to want to fvck out of here sad angry
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Then yours is like a broadband then, since it doesn't have a simcard you connect it to a cable in your house huh?
Mehn the way our service providers/broadbands work here is just suicidal. cry The internet service alone is enough reason for me to want to fvck out of here sad angry

Yeah I do have a cable that I connect.

Hahaha. No where is better grin
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah I do have a cable that I connect.

Hahaha. No where is better grin
Trust me no where is but I'm missing on a lot of entertainment, I'll probably consider moving to Cameroon when I've the funds undecided
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Trust me no where is but I'm missing on a lot of entertainment, I'll probably consider moving to Cameroon when I've the funds undecided

Ok. It won't be a bad idea.

Have u ever been here before?
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by NaeChris: 7:59pm On May 14, 2017
CokersClub:
u re 100% correct. They're every where. Lolz, u say she be typical nairalander, like CuddleMe abi? , trying to tell me that not all girls re the same. grin
No there is massive difference between NL ladies and Ladies out there. Big difference. Na for NL i noticed Almost all if not all are broke babes and lazy gold diggers. Except very very few.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok. It won't be a bad idea.

Have u ever been here before?
No I haven't lol, I only just love unlimited access to Internet at a pocket-friendly price grin
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nickizoe(f): 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
No there is massive difference between NL ladies and Ladies out there. Big difference. Na for NL i noticed Almost all if not all are broke babes and lazy gold diggers. Except very very few.
I just the watch you with my 7D perisscope!! Very very few? wink
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by NaeChris: 8:04pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
I just the watch you with my 7D perisscope!! Very very few? wink
Na true na. I don't sentiment. I say itt as i see it. If you like, i can attract them all out in a single thread.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nickizoe(f): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
Na true na. I don't sentiment. I say itt as i see it. If you like, i can attract them all out in a single thread.
oh please! NO thanks... You've had lots experience??
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
No I haven't lol, I only just love unlimited access to Internet at a pocket-friendly price grin

Hahahahaha. Come and share mine
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. Come and share mine
lol that would mean sharing room apartment, and maybe something more grin

You agree to the terms and condition? grin
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
please educate me about NL babes?.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
grin attract them out, let's see them.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by NaeChris: 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
CokersClub:
grin attract them out, let's see them.
Its simple. Just make a post talking about how ladies chase after big boys, you see them hover arround the thread like evil spirits.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by NaeChris: 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
CokersClub:
please educate me about NL babes?.
Just take note of articles where the OP talking about money and ladies. Just observe their comments or attack on the OP.

Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by NaeChris: 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
oh please! NO thanks... You've had lots experience??
Experience? Do i really need them to make a conclusion?
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by CaptainGOOD: 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahahahaha. Why re u doing this to me?

Sorrie dearie how ar u.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 8:56pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol that would mean sharing room apartment, and maybe something more grin

You agree to the terms and condition? grin

grin grin long sense
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 8:57pm On May 14, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Sorrie dearie how ar u.

Am cool

How was the sunday
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
Its simple. Just make a post talking about how ladies chase after big boys,
you see them hover arround the thread like evil spirits

Lolz, u get bad mouth grin . can't stop laughing at that part wey I separate grin
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
Just take note of articles where the OP talking about money and ladies. Just observe their comments or attack on the OP

Bros come drink with us, u deserve am.

Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by CaptainGOOD: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am cool

How was the sunday
eeh it was just ok. sad
but wuld av been better with laura tho cheesy.

so how is family dearie ?
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin long sense
lol you know I want that ass wink grin kiss
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by NaeChris: 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
CokersClub:

Bros come drink with us, u deserve am.
Lol. Na wetin i see i dey talk. Am plain.
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 10:12pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol you know I want that ass wink grin kiss

Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by shinarlaura(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

eeh it was just ok. sad
but wuld av been better with laura tho cheesy.

so how is family dearie ?

Oh my cheesy

Everyone is doing fine. We thank God
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 14, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. Na wetin i see i dey talk. Am plain.
you don master dem finish
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by eezeribe(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
CokersClub:
Long story short, my ex girl dumped me because I was broke. She's always complaining about so many things and gave me reasons why she would leave me for another guy. I was cool and reserved throughout the whole situation. Finally she left, and her new guy drives a car, live in a cool apartment...

Fast forward to 2years later, I got myself a car, build a mini crib in Lagos and f#cking single enjoying my single life. Now this bleeped girl is begging me for a second chance, in fact i have several girls on my tail now.

But when I was broke, all of them dey use me play worth.

If you are in my shoes, what would you do.

The monk
LifeIsGuhd
Preccy69
Kenonze

Just use her for money rituals!!!
Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 14, 2017
eezeribe:

Just use her for money rituals!!!
connect me with the baba, let's use ur ex for testing, before using her

Re: She Left Me Because I Was Broke by CaptainGOOD: 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oh my cheesy

Everyone is doing fine. We thank God

Ok dear!. Tak care.

Man Leaks Ex's Nudes Saying He Wants To Warn Other Men Against Her / My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... / My Experience With A Little Gal Today.