Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice (6044 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / My Ex Girlfriend Still Want To Have A Relationship With My Family After Leaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 8:02am On May 15, 2017
cascarino:
It amazes me that most of you don't even know that boy. He is another chino we have here in the East. He specializes on talking down other states to promote his Enugu state. Imo state has the least number of mud houses in the East followed by Anambra. Enugu and Ebonyi States have highest number of mud houses in the East. The boy just opened this thread to spite Imolites. It is very rare to see mud House's in IMO state. Mud houses are common site in his state.
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Amarabae(f): 8:06am On May 15, 2017
Liar. A troll op.
Mud house in Imo? Am not from imo, but Imo have one of the most developed rural areas in Nigeria.
So its scanty there.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Euphoria19: 8:20am On May 15, 2017
Mr Man i have to say you are very shallow,your girlfriend told you that she lives you in a mud house and all you could think of was that she's poor,for the fact that she told you alone should be that she's not ashamed of herself so why are you? she might even just be testing you to know the kind of human being you are,so please ehn free her so that she can meet somebody better,you're not even better than her with your middle class status,someone way richer than you will still see you as the trash that you are cause you're not even up to their level
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by iweecureyou: 8:25am On May 15, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
hi all..
I am from Enugu and my girlfriend from IMO state told me she still lives in mud house...I have never anticipated this till she told me.

is not that my own family is too rich but we are comfortable.

my concern is that for SB to be living in a mud house at this age it means they're in abject poverty.

bw: she's a student in one of the federal uni on east.

I am confused whether to call off the relationship

advice pls
bashers stay clear
bus i adviece u to bing err to my office she neads help.angry
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by ndubueze92(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
U see i know her,she is in 200lvl unn, eng n lit dept,

i carry dt girl go chitis,bought her coconut rice wit fried chicken,juice

she still carry take away n 5 alive go

poverty bad

qoute me n get sick
You're sick already... A plate in Chitis is #300... so don't come here and pose as if you took her to one classy eatery.... Besides as you lay your bed naso you sleep on top... Maybe u tried to snatch her away from someone... that's what u guys do In Chitis...
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
Euphoria19:
Mr Man i have to say you are very shallow,your girlfriend told you that she lives you in a mud house and all you could think of was that she's poor,for the fact that she told you alone should be that she's not ashamed of herself so why are you? she might even just be testing you to know the kind of human being you are,so please ehn free her so that she can meet somebody better,you're not even better than her with your middle class status,someone way richer than you will still see you as the trash that you are cause you're not even up to their level
she was not testing me. .is true...the problem is her been a liability
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 15, 2017
cascarino:
It amazes me that most of you don't even know that boy. He is another chino we have here in the East. He specializes on talking down other states to promote his Enugu state. Imo state has the least number of mud houses in the East followed by Anambra. Enugu and Ebonyi States have highest number of mud houses in the East. The boy just opened this thread to spite Imolites. It is very rare to see mud House's in IMO state. Mud houses are common site in his state.
stop reading meaning into an innocent post.. I have nothing against IMO state people. we're all Igbos so don't see it that way
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Mrachiever(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
hi all..
I am from Enugu and my girlfriend from IMO state told me she still lives in mud house...I have never anticipated this till she told me.

my concern is that for SB to be living in a mud house at this age it means they're in abject poverty.

advice pls
bashers stay clear
Guy to be sincere with u....u need to visit yaba left hand side. U must b in Jss1
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by marvin902(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2017
i smell gold digger..hows does her status in life affect your love for her
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by iamdynamite(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
i dont know why you guys are criticizing this guy.....i for one cant date a gal that stays in a mud house..its that simple....no guy or gal likes a liability for lover.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Archangels2(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Yeastupid strangers without brain.m.

Hahahah its obvious ur problems are deep grin
Pour it out on some1 else pls
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2017
And her so-called-poor parents living in a mud house could afford her the same education your "comfortable" parents also afforded you.......let me control myselfsad.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by micton(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Are u marrying her or the building? It clearly shows that u don't love her for complaining about the state of her family.
Your attitude clearly shows that if you eventually her, u will always talk about her past.

Please if anyone knows that girl, tell her not marry this guy but run for her life. Guy go and look for PMB or GEJ daughter to marry.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Vincent580: 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
I was born in a mud house. Lived there all my life.
Not just me alone, but with my two younger ones.
I am now in my 30s. One girl told me one day,
"run to you mother's mud house and stay away
from me" Do you know where I live today? Blocks from the president of the United State. With my wife and kid. So you must be sick you judge someone because she lives in a mud house.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by itsRhamzy: 6:34pm On May 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
i wonder ooh...his crazy if hr calls of the relation chips... He should get them a penthouse! Imagin the kind name he use qualify the Poverty..! Chai! ....
. relation CHIPS indeed grin. this typo of yours made me laugh so hard...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by LordOfNaira: 9:44pm On May 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
i love you!
shocked
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 15, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

she didnt ask for anything.is just that I am thinking of how I will go their house with my friends
bro imagine it say na you
. To slap you just dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by TimmyPapa(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2017
Archangels2:

Hahahah its obvious ur problems are deep grin
Pour it out on some1 else pls
oodee
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by ndubueze92(m): 12:32am On May 16, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
hi all..

advice pls
bashers stay clear
Babalawo... If you like her... just carry on.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Lewaluv(f): 1:00am On May 16, 2017
Get her better place to live.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2017
Lewaluv:
Get her better place to live.
is actually her family house
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nickizoe(f): 8:58pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by DreamersVille24(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Countrygirl:
What has the type of house got to do with her personality

Heyyy...

Hope your day's been.fantastic.

Please quote any of my other post to let me know you've seen this
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Painkila: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

she didnt ask for anything.is just that I am thinking of how I will go their house with my friends
bro imagine it say na you
you are not yet mature enough for a serious relationship, because you lack confidence, and you live your life to please others,just forget relationship and do the most important thing that your whole being needs, and that is growing up.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Break up with her ASAP. Do not listen to those idiots. Had the tables been turned they won't be saying this thing.
Hypocrites!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Archangels2:
Lol...nah those pple dey write 80leaf note bride prize list. Oga run joor. Don't carry liability grin...if nah u, she nor go even look urside angry

know y I say so.. If girlz are not ready to cope with "broke guyz", then it should b d same with us.

Besides when two of yu become close, are yu ready to take on her "many" financial needs? Guy focus on ur life and leave d babe alone
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Euphoria19:
Broke ass girl
Na them
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
iamdynamite:
i dont know why you guys are criticizing this guy.....i for one cant date a gal that stays in a mud house..its that simple....no guy or gal likes a liability for lover.
Another sensible comment
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

if i was the one who lived in mud house would she still be there?

and @emboldened...my mums family were middle income earners. intact my grand mum built and left a mansion for her

Oga break up with her please. Pleeeaaassee. You'll be doing her a world of good.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
xynerise:

Young man, I am not your dear undecided

Are you getting married to the family or her? Or you want to benefit from her parents' wealth or what?

What is your phobia, that she will milk you dry to upgrade her family?

As if no be your mama dey still feed you undecided
lol @ i am not your dear grin
Sounds gay af
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice by ChynoBEATS: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
hi all..

advice pls
bashers stay clear

You're an idiot.... Is her family house the reason why you're dating her.... Mumu OShi....ode omo ...onyiberibe k'ibu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Have Refuse To Let Me In / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.