Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) (965 Views)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Women Please Learn!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 15, 2017
Call me old school or whatever you like.
I accept.
I don't see this as being modern, its a fact of life.
I know with today's shooting inflation and stagnant incomes the reality has struck home and the norm has changed. It is obvious that one income can no longer sustain a family especially if your primary source of income is salary based.
That said I state my points.
Women irrespective of their century, tribe, race or culture and no matter how career oriented they are, don't do well psychologically, physically and emotionally when strained. That is because we have a lower threshold to bear pressures as compared to men, never mind what modern day women disguised as feminists want you to believe.
Whereas a man rarely experiences encumbrance when financially, emotionally or physically burdened a woman does. The man who is the forever bread winner, who from childhood has been made to accept this role psychologically with his ego attached to how efficient he is at it, thanks to society that has naturally made him desire to do the manly responsibilities and expect reverence as his due from his family. A woman on the other hand feels resentment when she has to do it all. This is a primary reason for marital rife amongst couples. The woman gets cranky due to the financial load and would want to exercise her dominion over her husband whose male ego would be severely hurt. The woman has a sense of achievement of being the major contributor in the home expenditure, which perhaps gives her opinions more weightage when its time for decision making.
Though I am not here to express my opinions strongly or stating it as a standard, I would like to make a point. I believe its primarily the man's responsibility to earn and carry the financial responsibility of the home and if a wife contributes to make life easier for her family, then there is no crime. It should however be a decision made by the woman as to how much she wishes to carry upon her shoulders without any psychological or physical pressure metted on her.
A woman feels obliged to share the burden. She is an equal earning member of the household, which means if she wishes to quit because of childbearing and household issues she can't. The wife's support should be regarded as a sweet favor and not relied upon. She should have the satisfaction of knowing that her money is hers and not that someone is weighing upon her for it.
I've discovered that where this situation is prevalent, the woman tends to bring in more not compulsorily but because she wants to. And the husband has a happy disposition knowing he is the man and his masculinity is not challenged, but supported. This scenario presents a balanced atmosphere for each spouse to take on them their respective roles without pressures, causing a positive reflection in their children as they live in a balanced atmosphere conducive enough for them to grow in the different stages and paces.
It lets you know that they are not partners in an official relationship competing for the stage but rather friends, companions and lovers who are doing all including bearing each others weakness to stay together forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2017
Following.

1 Like

Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Following.
Don't make me feel I got the great FelixFelicis dumb founded.
I'm pretty sure you have some opinions yourself to air.
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by 2SWT(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2017
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by pryme(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2017
To Men...

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Don't make me feel I got the great FelixFelicis dumb founded.
I'm pretty sure you have some opinions yourself to air.
lol, like I said earlier, you're funny

Nice opinion by the way

1 Like

Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol, like I said earlier, you're funny

Nice opinion by the way
Snowcream.
grin cheesy
Smarties

1 Like

Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Snowcream.
grin cheesy
Smarties
lol grin
Smartpant

You weren't aware? grin
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol grin
Smartpant

You weren't aware? grin
Nope.
I'm not monitoring spirit nau.
But...
I shake my head in Hebrew.
You too like variety.
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Nope.
I'm not monitoring spirit nau.
But...
I shake my head in Hebrew.
You too like variety.
lol so you knew FélixFelicis and SNOWCRÉAM differently? grin the human brain has so much bandwidth grin

Variety is the spice of life wink
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol so you knew FélixFelicis and SNOWCRÉAM differently? grin the human brain has so much bandwidth grin

Variety is the spice of life wink
Na you know ooo.
Me I'm a solo personality.
If it ain't real it ain't worth it.
Fruit salad type of guy.
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Laveda(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
I believe there are no rules for this. . .

A woman with sense should know when to come in and be a helping hand to the husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Na you know ooo.
Me I'm a solo personality.
If it ain't real it ain't worth it
Fruit salad type of guy
@Bolded, you mean me?
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
@Bolded, you mean me?
Yep.
Howdy?
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Yep.
Howdy?
I'm cool dear. How are you?
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 18, 2017
FelixFelicis:
I'm cool dear. How are you?
Good.
Abeg I no wan derail my own thread oooo.
Take care.
Re: Women Please Listen (feminist Or Humanist) by FelixFelicis(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Good.
Abeg I no wan derail my own thread oooo.
Take care.
lol alright, take care wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being A Silent Participant During Sex (18+ Biko) / A Girl Is Rushing Me / Photos From The Wedding Of Popular Gospel Artist, Joe Praiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.