Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) (5363 Views)

Lady Narrates How A Man “knacked” Her Into An Asthma Attack In Bed / Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by Abortions: 12:21pm On May 15, 2017
***Say "YEA" 2 Fvck,"NO" 2 ABORTIONS***WORD***

OK SHE KEPT DISTURBIN 4 WEEKS N I FINALLY InVIteD hER 4 A FVCK SHOW yESTER-NIGHT N WEN SHE CAME I KNACKED HER PUNA SO HArd ThAT SHE STARTED FARTIN..AS I WAS KNACKIN D PUSSY It WAS MAKIN SOUND Kpa Kpa Pra KaPraKpra PApAPakRA Buh UNFORTUNATELY THE SOUND OF HER MESS JOIN BUH I tHOUGHT IT WAS oNLY HER pUSSY dAh wAS PRODUCIN DAh SOUND NT KNOWIN DAH SHE Was USIN DAH AS AN aDVANTAGE 2 FaRT COMFORTABLY...Naso rOOM COM START 2 SMELL n I ASKED HER "BAE WAS DAH?" BUH SHE REFUSE 2 TELL ME D TRUTH N SHE KNW VERY WELL I HATE LieS..SO I VEXed N STOOd Up N I INSTANTLY LOST THE GREAT APPETITE I HAD 4 HER PusSY,deN i WENT OUTSIDE 2 RECEIVE SOME NATURAL AIR COS HER FART SMELL DIE IT WAS SUFFOCATING ME..SHE kNEW VERY WELL DAH SHE FVCKED UP SO SHE WOKE UP THIS MORNIN,PACKEd HER PANTIES N BRAS N LEFT WITHOUT SAYIN GUDMONIN BUH I nO SEND Am NT iNTERESTED IN HER BIG NYASH AGAIN..BIG NYASH WEY GET PLENTY SH!T INSYD n SHE WAS EVEN INSISTIN WE DO ANAL,SO SHE WANTED 2 FART ON mY D!CK n POLUTTE iT..I DIN'T KNW SHE IS DAh WICKED,WE LIVE IN A VERY WICKED WORLD,...Y ARE GALS SO WICKED OR iZ iT ONLY HEr?...PLS ADVICE!

HEr PiSHURE UPLOADING...21%

1 Like

Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by BlaQWolf: 12:54pm On May 15, 2017
I knew how stupid you sounded from the onset but yet I wanted to read all through ..
Just wish I could

8 Likes

Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by Abortions: 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
BlaQWolf:
I knew how stupid you sounded from the onset but yet I wanted to read all through ..
Just wish I could
MtSHEEeew WAHDOYU KNW??
Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Just wish I could
this d.p of yours, you know the movie that is?
Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by marvin902(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2017
wtf..huhhh stupidity of the highest level undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by moorevic(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
Abortions:

OK SHE KEPT DISTURBIN 4 WEEKS N I FINALLY InVIteD hER 4 A FVCK SHOW yESTER-NIGHT N WEN SHE CAME I KNACKED HER PUNA SO HArd ThAT SHE STARTED FARTIN..AS I WAS KNACKIN D PUSSY It WAS MAKIN SOUND Kpa Kpa Pra KaPraKpra PApAPakRA Buh UNFORTUNATELY THE SOUND OF HER MESS JOIN BUH I tHOUGHT IT WAS oNLY HER pUSSY dAh wAS PRODUCIN DAh SOUND NT KNOWIN DAH SHE Was USIN DAH AS AN aDVANTAGE 2 FaRT COMFORTABLY...Naso rOOM COM START 2 SMELL n I ASKED HER "BAE WAS DAH?" BUH SHE REFUSE 2 TELL ME D TRUTH N SHE KNW VERY WELL I HATE LieS..SO I VEXed N STOOd Up N I INSTANTLY LOST THE GREAT APPETITE I HAD 4 HER PusSY,deN i WENT OUTSIDE 2 RECEIVE SOME NATURAL AIR COS HER FART SMELL DIE IT WAS SUFFOCATING ME..SHE kNEW VERY WELL DAH SHE FVCKED UP SO SHE WOKE UP THIS MORNIN,PACKEd HER PANTIES N BRAS N LEFT WITHOUT SAYIN GUDMONIN BUH I nO SEND Am NT iNTERESTED IN HER BIG NYASH AGAIN..BIG NYASH WEY GET PLENTY SH!T INSYD n SHE WAS EVEN INSISTIN WE DO ANAL,SO SHE WANTED 2 FART ON mY D!CK n POLUTTE iT..I DIN'T KNW SHE IS DAh WICKED,WE LIVE IN A VERY WICKED WORLD,...Y ARE GALS SO WICKED OR iZ iT ONLY HEr?...PLS ADVICE!

Your stupidity loading @ 120%

1 Like

Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by Fmartin(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by massive234: 4:38pm On May 15, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by ahmedoo(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2017
moorevic:
Your stupidity loading @ 120%
lol we fit start to export stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by Olibboy: 7:29pm On May 15, 2017
Stale
Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by Arda1000(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2017
Abortions:

Re: Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) by piusadamawa(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2017
U must b an abero .... Tar .... Story for sambisa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Uncle Tosin / I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. / A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.