Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! (1676 Views)

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2017
I can't really figure out why dis happen.. Whenever my friend brings her gf over.. I always and usually get erection un-intentionally whenever i'm with her.. I've always tried to change/curb that evil mindset but yet, it isn't working.. I just always feels like having sex with her, even 4 once.. And what i noticed is that i get really hard even more dan when i'm with my bae.. Sometimes, i do face my dick up to avoid it been evident, that i feel uncomfortable..

Help me pls nairalanders as i dnt wanna betray my bestfrnd trust!
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by evanscheck(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
Just Bleep her. .. U have already betrayed ur friend by having such thought

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Dalastically: 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
It's normal but remember your Best friend is gonna castrate you Di milito grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Connoisseur(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2017
Having a boner is not a problem, it's normal. What changed the story is what you make out of it

2 Likes

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by dingbang(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2017
evanscheck:
its a necessary evil grin

1 Like

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Larryfest(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
All i can say is u are a very bad friend and should u keep this up u might even sleep with a best friend's wife..

2 Likes

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 15, 2017
I pray this won't send you to early grave because if your best friend catch you, you are already on your way to hell

1 Like

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Sirhethat12(f): 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
Larryfest:
All i can say is u are a very bad friend and should u keep this up u might even sleep with a best friend's wife..

how is he a bad friend? it's not his fault he is having such urge.

poster you are not a bad person. at least not yet , it's up to you to decide what to do with your urges, try as much as possible to control yourself, it will fade with time
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by evanscheck(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
dingbang:
its a necessary evil grin

Fire down joor ..if u friend catch u ,beg am.
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2017
HsLBroker:
I pray this won't send you to early grave because if your best friend catch you, you are already on your way to hell
I neva wanted dat to happen too bro.
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2017
evanscheck:
Erm.. I'm scared bro
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2017
Connoisseur:
Having a boner is not a problem, it's normal. What changed the story is what you make out of it
thanks fam
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2017
Although I have never experienced this to a friend's girlfriend but I still see it more as a reflex action, maybe you are highly sexually attracted to her... Just don't succumb to such selfish desires of your divk.

1 Like

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by evanscheck(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2017
bayocute:

Erm.. I'm scared bro

But u were nt scared to have the tot
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2017
Larryfest:
I tried neglecting those evil thoughts, buh itz nt working..
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

how is he a bad friend? it's not his fault he is having such urge.

poster you are not a bad person. at least not yet , it's up to you to decide what to do with your urges, try as much as possible to control yourself, it will fade with time
Thanks bae.. I hope and pray so.. Thanks 3 much..
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2017
evanscheck:

But u were nt scared to have the tot
Its jes keep coming.. Not that i'm a wicked frnd, and not dat ayam d one intentionally having dah tot
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Although I have never experienced this to a friend's girlfriend but I still see it more as a reflex action, maybe you are highly sexually attracted to her... Just don't succumb to such selfish desires of your divk.
Thanks 4 d advise fam!
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by evanscheck(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2017
bayocute:

Its jes keep coming.. Not that i'm a wicked frnd, and not dat ayam d one intentionally having dah tot

Rebuke the tots , control ur mind ... And think of how evil the gal is .. Look for something to hate her ..
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2017
evanscheck:

Rebuke the tots , control ur mind ... And think of how evil the gal is .. Look for something to hate her ..
Ah think ayam going to borrow dat ur idea.. Thanks very much dude!

1 Like

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2017
bayocute:

so my advice whenever your best friend and the girl visit you again, or you visit them make sure your pocket bible is always with you, talk less, bring out your bible and started reading the book of psalm, the orgy and the spirit will run away from you, if they ask you why you reading bible tell them, there is particular chapter in the bible your pastor preach you are trying to go through so you don't forget
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Sirhethat12(f): 3:05pm On May 15, 2017
bayocute:
Dhurr
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Dhurr
lol
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 15, 2017
endtime erection

Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:20pm On May 15, 2017
grin

My guy how best is this your friend
If he's your brother then no, don't succumb to ya evil twin

but if he's just ya friend and a badt guy at that..
better bore while the hole is still open...What if the roles were reversed grin

p.s such punnies comes once in a life time

I just can't trust my girls with any nigga even my bro's

Girls are never loyal 100%
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by bayocute(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2017
HsLBroker:
so my advice whenever your best friend and the girl visit you again, or you visit them make sure your pocket bible is always with you, talk less, bring out your bible and started reading the book of psalm, the orgy and the spirit will run away from you, if they ask you why you reading bible tell them, there is particular chapter in the bible your pastor preach you are trying to go through so you don't forget
I'll try dat 2.. Thanks fam!
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by EXLOVER(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
This is why i always keep some friends out and away from my relationship, I don't trust friends. They can spoil your bae give you just to cause break up. Fvck boiz everywhere. The op and vasline will be like 5&6
Re: I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
Op better Bleep her.

Bleep her and come back to open another thread "Help I got my best friend's babe pregnant"

Lubbish. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Lady's 18th Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Controversial Yet Powerful Photo Series Captures The Brutal Sexism Against Women / This Attractive Okro Soup Cost 189000VND To Prepare In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.