Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,052 members, 7,845,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? (3922 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2017
RB007:

was she thrown out if the bus grin

No, she paid the full R450. It's not like she didn't have the money, she was just being a crook. I don't even know how she planned to carry out her scheme on a long 14hr journey.
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

No, she paid the full R450. It's not like she didn't have the money, she was just being a crook. I don't even know how she planned to carry out her scheme on a long 14hr journey.
That's MEGA-DISGRACE grin ---if it were Nigeria ehn grin dem for don beat am
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2017
RB007:

That's MEGA-DISGRACE grin ---if it were Nigeria ehn grin dem for don beat am

Lol, honestly that's what people like that deserve, a good beating. We all like money, but come on, you can't be doing ridiculous things all in the name of saving a buck.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, honestly that's what people like that deserve, a good beating. We all like money, but come on, you can't be doing ridiculous things all in the name of saving a buck.
grin
i guess she wanted to save the extra bus fare for God knows what grin , she was only trying to be a badass......I trust my Oshodi boiz grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:
It was in a bus, this woman wrapped up her big son like a baby to avoid paying for him. When the bus driver got suspicious of the long "baby" & demanded to see it, it was almost creepy to see a grown face looking back. It kinda reminded me of a scene from little man.
lol...Little man,now in going to watch this movie
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
Tell someone u not interested and then they BLOCK U shocked. Kids tactis
Mtcheeeeew arsehole move .. CHEAP AF grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:
It was in a bus, this woman wrapped up her big son like a baby to avoid paying for him. When the bus driver got suspicious of the long "baby" & demanded to see it, it was almost creepy to see a grown face looking back. It kinda reminded me of a scene from little man.
Lol funny
Maybe she was low on cash that day grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
Jayceon:
lol...Little man,now in going to watch this movie

Have you seen it before? It's kinda hilarious. My favourite part is when the mother discovers that "the baby" has gunshot scars & a tattoo
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol funny
Maybe she was low on cash that day grin

No, she wasn't low on cash lol. She paid. Right after trying to get sympathy by crying. Smh
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

No, she wasn't low on cash lol. She paid. Right after trying to get sympathy by crying. Smh

Haha she just straight up cheap grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha she just straight up cheap grin

A true hustler lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Have you seen it before? It's kinda hilarious. My favourite part is when the mother discovers that "the baby" has gunshot scars & a tattoo
I had a DVD,watched till it scratched out lol

My favorite part is that scene where grandpa slammed the "baby"s body against the ceiling grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 15, 2017
Jayceon:
I had a DVD,watched till it scratched out lol

My favorite part is that scene where grandpa slammed the "baby"s body against the ceiling grin

LMAO. I forgot that part & the part with the teddy bear

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Tuksgrad(f): 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol I wonder how the journey was .
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol I wonder how the journey was .

Lol, she sat straight facing front. What got me laughing though is, after she set the boy free, he stretched like a cat. He was probably cramping
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 7:22am On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahahaha creepy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha creepy grin

Morning sana. How are you? The mlungu came yesterday. Ndiyoyika. They definitely don't beat around the bush. Today we're supposed to meet up for lunch.
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 16, 2017
It's not a crime to buy okrika,I wear okrika but,why buy okrika n put it in a boutique carrier to make it seem like you bought it from there?

Forming rubbish,awon slay queens.
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 16, 2017
Hmmmm O ye SlayQueens of Nairaland grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by realestniggah: 7:47am On May 16, 2017
I know a women I see at my bus top everyday with her child..she always claim to be stranded and in need of help(money)..funny thing is that they always both dress nice and look good and you don't suspect a thing.

the first time I fell for the trick until I took my time one day to observe dem and discover she actually does this for a living.. they might use the same spot for like a week and change location when they discover people are starting to recognize them..fear catch me the day I discover her at Oshodi doing the same thing
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 7:51am On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Morning sana. How are you? The mlungu came yesterday. Ndiyoyika. They definitely don't beat around the bush. Today we're supposed to meet up for lunch.

Hi babe , good yourself?. Hahahaha tjo that was fast but you know those guys don't waste hence they can propose after two weeks lol. Atleast it's lunch not supper grin. Ungayi kwezi restaurants zabo zisemacaleni grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Hi babe , good yourself?. Hahahaha tjo that was fast but you know those guys don't waste hence they can propose after two weeks lol. Atleast it's lunch not supper grin. Ungayi kwezi restaurants zabo zisemacaleni grin

Jonga, what I'm gonna do, I'll take a picture of his number plate & of him if I can, OK? Wena please save them because really ndiyoyika. I'll send to my cousin too just in case. Lomntu is pushy. Izolo insisted. Ndicinga about blocking him & not go, but what if he shows up at home tonight? Ndiyazisola.
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 8:03am On May 16, 2017
RB007:
The Cheapest thing you've seen someone do?......I have seen→↓

...A so called "BIG GIRL" taking selfies with a parked HUMMER JEEP in my estate

.... Guy's taking pictures with expensive bottles of Champagnes​ in a liquor store

...A SLAYQUEEN on campus lending her friends YELLOW HANDBAG just because she wants to wear "To MATCH"

smiley Share yours

I will confess it was me and my friends then . It was during the 2010 soccer world cup and we were kinda broke that day but we wanted to go watch the match in a vibey place and there was an Irish pub and grill not far from us but we didn't have enough money to buy drinks there so we decided to carry a backpack and went to a bottlestore same shopping complex and filled it with the drinks we were going to order there loll. So we got there and ordered the first round when the drinks were finished we started acting shaddy and refilling under the table lol. And the waitress kept on coming back asking if we are ok and looking at our glasses like wtf? Lol. I'm sure sure she thought she was going crazy or something.
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 8:10am On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Jonga, what I'm gonna do, I'll take a picture of his number plate & of him if I can, OK? Wena please save them because really ndiyoyika. I'll send to my cousin too just in case. Lomntu is pushy. Izolo insisted. Ndicinga about blocking him & not go, but what if he shows up at home tonight? Ndiyazisola.

Lol sure girl. Suka relax you will start worrying when eqala uba creepy lol. Just take the serial killer thoughts out of your mind and think charmer lol but don't let your guard down ke. Did you let him in the house ?
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Tuksgrad(f): 8:17am On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, she sat straight facing front. What got me laughing though is, after she set the boy free, he stretched like a cat. He was probably cramping

Lol classic.

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol sure girl. Suka relax you will start worrying when eqala uba creepy lol. Just take the serial killer thoughts out of your mind and think charmer lol but don't let your guard down ke. Did you let him in the house ?

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Tuksgrad(f): 8:21am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

I will confess it was me and my friends then . It was during the 2010 soccer world cup and we were kinda broke that day but we wanted to go watch the match in a vibey place and there was an Irish pub and grill not far from us but we didn't have enough money to buy drinks there so we decided to carry a backpack and went to a bottlestore same shopping complex and filled it with the drinks we were going to order there loll. So we got there and ordered the first round when the drinks were finished we started acting shaddy and refilling under the table lol. And the waitress kept on coming back asking if we are ok and looking at our glasses like wtf? Lol. I'm sure sure she thought she was going crazy or something.

Hahahaha lmfao why am I'm not surprised that you would do something like this lol. Was it Brazen heads ?
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 8:33am On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol saved it. Tjo the guy sounds persistent , hope he doesn't kick your ass when you get chicky grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On May 16, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha lmfao why am I'm not surprised that you would do something like this lol. Was it Brazen heads ?

How are you ?

Lol and I'm not saying coz I know why you are asking.

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol saved it. Tjo the guy sounds persistent , hope he doesn't kick your ass when you get chicky grin

His name is Eugene ke va. Chin, anti he lives in a plot/farm place. I can't remember the name of the place now because it's in Afrikaans. All I keep thinking about is being buried in a farm lol. Ndizam-blocka. I don't want someone with psycho tendencies when we don't even know each other. He called AGAIN!
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lionessza(f): 8:46am On May 16, 2017
ZarZar:

His name is Eugene ke va. Chin, anti he lives in a plot/farm place. I can't remember the name of the place now because it's in Afrikaans. All I keep thinking about is being buried in a farm lol. Ndizam-blocka. I don't want someone with psycho tendencies when we don't even know each other.

Sure. Tjo he lives in a farm that's super scary lol worse with the latest burning craze . Hey we don't want another Karabo.
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Tuksgrad(f): 8:51am On May 16, 2017
Lionessza:

How are you ?

Lol and I'm not saying coz I know why you are asking.

I'm good? Howsit?

Lolll back at you anyways I already know it's the one in Parkrand cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Introduction The Same Thing As Traditional Marriage? / 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / Black Man Doesn't Evolve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.