Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,843 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? (555 Views)

"If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? by DebbySun(f): 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
1. “He’s thinking for two, not one. He’ll create things to do, and he’ll be thinking for two—rather
than thinking for one. He’ll start making important life choices with you in mind. Where he lives,
what house he buys, the trips he takes. The bachelor outings will become a once-in-a-while
thing to see his friends for an occasional pool game. You’ll become his favorite best friend to
spend time with. If he has one week of vacation, he’s planning it with you, not his long-lost
buddy from college.”
2. “His interest will be consistent. If he’s thinking long-term, there won’t be severed contact. He
won’t give his time sporadically and he won’t contact you every now and then. On the other
hand, when everything else in the world comes before you and you start hearing “My second
cousin’s brother’s father-in-law’s sister needs me to watch the kids, so I can’t see you all
weekend,” it’s not about love. When he truly cares, you won’t get the on-again, off-again
intermittent contact. You’ll have continuous access and you’ll know all aspects of his life.”
3. “He’ll be on his toes a little with her. When a guy cares about you, he’s much more alert and
wants to please you. He has a certain sweat and a nervousness about him. You can call him
any time of the day and ask him for something. If you walk up on a puddle of water, you get the
feeling that he would throw his jacket over it. You aren’t just taking up physical space like a
piece of furniture. You occupy his mind and his thoughts also, and he feels a little tingle when
he’s with you.”
4. “He won’t give excuses. There will be no degrees and levels to love. No ‘I love you but I’m not
in love with you.’ When a man is in love, he may have a bad day every now and then, but he
doesn’t waffle about wanting to be with you. If someone is separating love into different
categories, making distinctions between love with a cherry on top and love with only whipped
cream, then that’s not love.”
Read More Here: http://goddessesneversettle..com.ng/2017/05/question-how-can-woman-tell-if-mans.html
Re: How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? by REIIGN(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
Number 1 sums it up.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
Only TIME can tell.... And sadly, he may love you to death today, and have no care for you in a week.
Re: How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? by Kondomatic(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2017
Just hit his head with a hammer. It will not pain him if he's truly in love.
Re: How Can A Woman Tell If A Man’s Really In Love And Thinking About Forever? by youngG10(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2017
just cut his joystick off and cook it for him...if he eat he loves you if not he dnt

(1) (Reply)

8 Ridiculously Simple Ways To Take Care Of Your Lady Parts / Lets Hear Of Ur Stories/Sexcapades Here. / Is There Anything Sexier Than A Girl Who Loves Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.