Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Where Is A Woman That Follows Her Boyfriend To An Atm Machine Like This From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is A Woman That Follows Her Boyfriend To An Atm Machine Like This From? (763 Views)

SHOCKING: Spoil Me If You Want A Small S*x Machine Like Me - Miriam Best Says / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is A Woman That Follows Her Boyfriend To An Atm Machine Like This From? by victorbemoh: 10:16pm On May 15, 2017
Where is a woman that follows her boyfriend to an ATM machine looking like this from

1: Igbo babe
2: Calabar babe
3: Hausa babe
4: Portharcourt babe
5: Owerri babe
6: Benin babe
7: Warri babe
8: Lagos babe
9: Abuja babe

Please Specify

Source::
http://www.bemohnaija.com/2017/05/which-state-in-nigeria-does-girlfriend.html?m=0

Cc: Lalasticala

Re: Where Is A Woman That Follows Her Boyfriend To An Atm Machine Like This From? by Anthony0094(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2017
victorbemoh:
Where is a woman that follows her boyfriend to an ATM machine looking like this from

1: Igbo babe
2: Calabar babe
3: Hausa babe
4: Portharcourt babe
5: Owerri babe
6: Benin babe
7: Warri babe
8: Lagos babe
9: Abuja babe

Please Specify

Source::
http://www.bemohnaija.com/2017/05/which-state-in-nigeria-does-girlfriend.html?m=0
Cc: Lalasticala
1. Igbo babe dy get money she no fit follow lyk dz go ATM
2.calabar babe na ur cassava first
3.hause babe her papa fit give am sniper if she near a guy lyk dz wit dat bum short
4.Port Harcourt babe I no sabi dz one
5.owerri babe na igbo
6.Benin babe she no go stress herself waka go ATM with you an to do you small you carry the money go give am for Huz
For 7 8 &9 I no go talk bc I no start trouble Una many for hia
Re: Where Is A Woman That Follows Her Boyfriend To An Atm Machine Like This From? by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2017
If no be igbo na where again?
Re: Where Is A Woman That Follows Her Boyfriend To An Atm Machine Like This From? by Dalastically: 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
With that her posture the guy can press 000000, instead of 000 grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Banned In UK For Love Advances. Check Out For How Long! / It All Started Like This... / .....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.