Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Victoria's Secret - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Victoria's Secret (21808 Views)

Victoria's Order / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria's Secret by queenitee(f): 10:14am On May 31, 2017
talk2saintify:

no privates no tips

aw den can the gender of such person be known cuz ah guess such condition are from birth...
If the gender isn't known from birth self, when she start to grow up, you would know. It's either there is nipple and no breast or breast or no nipple and also, you will always know a girl from a boy
Re: Victoria's Secret by Benteazaa(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2017
AND YES I HAVE FOLLOWED TO THE END.
NICE STORY
Re: Victoria's Secret by queenitee(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2017
romanticnovels:
Dancing LIVING THINGS by 9ice....

ehh.. I am happy to av u guys around. the story has ended o. who is ready for TORN tomorrow? if u enjoyed this story, please comment and tag people so they would read ehn.. thanks and I love you so much..

**still dancingggg
I am ready o, just give me a mention
Re: Victoria's Secret by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2017
Top class writing talent - and I made that deduction from reading page 1. Gotta finish reading this story when I get off work.
Re: Victoria's Secret by talk2saintify(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
queenitee:

If the gender isn't known from birth self, when she start to grow up, you would know. It's either there is nipple and no breast or breast or no nipple and also, you will always know a girl from a boy

see me see condition ooo

1 Like

Re: Victoria's Secret by romanticnovels: 12:36pm On May 31, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3831946/torn

that's the link to the new story.. I mistakenly created two threads for it but this link leads to the thread I would be posting on. thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Victoria's Secret by prettyrose: 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
Woah Woah Woah, Abeg You Too Much Joor, Kip It Up
Re: Victoria's Secret by anuliecutie(f): 12:54pm On May 31, 2017
this story is really captivating. nice one dear!
Re: Victoria's Secret by hakeem4(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
Thumbs up op
Re: Victoria's Secret by PrexyD(f): 2:47pm On May 31, 2017
I think am in love with this story that i wish it continues kiss
Re: Victoria's Secret by queenitee(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
talk2saintify:

see me see condition ooo
Lol
Re: Victoria's Secret by VeeAbuede(f): 4:20pm On May 31, 2017
welldone @romanticnovels. This was a.story well told. Thanks for finishing what you started.

love you IG page. Yet to fully explore it but i'm blown away by the many stories i've seen already. Good job!
Re: Victoria's Secret by Nweike1: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2017
romanticnovels:
“No. no one is leaving. We are in this together. And I am sorry I didn’t run after you that night. I was just so broken that my brain couldn’t just process the whole thing. I am sorry baby” Fred said as he played with my cheeks with his thumb. I was about having a life changing surgery to develop a functioning skin graft that would allow penetrative sexual intercourse and child birth.

We were informed that I had MRKH, a condition affecting one in five thousand women. The surgeon would also shave down the breast at the center and I would be fine. But the chances of me making it was slim. Very slim. I really didn’t think it was necessary undergoing the surgery but Fred had insisted I did it before it was too late. At least, for the sake of my future husband and the children I would have had if I had had a natural Vagina. I could tell it was difficult for him raising the money but what he had said when I complained had touched my heart.

“At the end of the day, it was for you and you are worth it”

“Thanks for everything Fred. I just want to thank you for everything. Not just any man can do what you have done. You loaned a fortune just for me to have this surgery. I don’t know if I would be able to make it through but just know my late parents and I are grateful”
He smiled and squeezed my hands.

“Be strong baby. Go in there and fight. I am sure you will make it through”

With that, the nurse came and wheeled me to the theatre. I knew living life itself was a risk and I had to fight the goddamn fear, go in there and come out as a victor… or should it be a Victoria.

“Fred.” I said and turned. He quickly walked up to me and looked down into my eyes.

“Just in case I die. Know that I love you” I said and wiped off the tear that raced down my cheeks.

“No honey. We are in this together remember? You are a Victoria. So go prove it” He tapped me lightly and I smiled.

While the nurse was wheeling me away, there was just one thing on my mind. Yes they say its difficult finding a man that would love you to bone. That would love you enough to give up everything for you but I did find love. Even though I wasn’t exactly happy with the kind of life I lived. I still found love.
sorry o. MRKH or bulletin agenesis, they don't have female internal Instruments like uterus, cervix. but the external Instruments appears normal. so she would have a shallow vagina which would be blind ending
Re: Victoria's Secret by romanticnovels: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Nweike1:
sorry o. MRKH or bulletin agenesis, they don't have female internal Instruments like uterus, cervix. but the external Instruments appears normal. so she would have a shallow vagina which would be blind ending

Good morning. MRKH is a congenital disorder that affects the reproductive tracts. This doesn't mean their reproductive system isn't formed at all. It is but it is not complete. Though, most women with MRKH have normal fallopian tubes and ovaries, uterus is often absent or tiny. For Victoria's case, She had all except a vaginal opening. There was only an indented dimple. I hope I have clarified MRKH a bit
Re: Victoria's Secret by Uzyvicks(f): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice story. Kudos and more crude oil to ur elbow. I enjoyed every part of it.
Re: Victoria's Secret by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmm,weldone my amiable writer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Love At First Flight. / Wole Soyinka With Other Nobel Laureates In 1986(throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.