Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80063 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Your grammar says it all.

No vex.
It's not by grammar oh..
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Basic123: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
Eyeah.

1.Stop replying mentions on nairaland.

2.Stay away from Afonja-Igbo bashing.

3.Dont visit romance and sexuality session.then you are good to go.

4.Now that you've made frontpage,I guess that will allay your sadness.

Work hard next time.You will surely fulfil your dream.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by twinsroyale: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...
epic! guy u got no chill. d boy was busy merry go rounding frm fb 2 nairaland yet he wants to score 300, he b perfect definitn of mumu
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by DarkHenrie(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
I understand you're being modest and self-deprecating here and that's just fine. But please don't give up. It's not easy, especially with the courses your wrote and the plenty complaints we're hearing about the exercise. I myself generally do worse with computer based tests. Keep trying your best and you'll get there. Cheers and Goodluck !
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
Well you can do better by being more studious. Jamb isn't that difficult if you read well. You can use the result to apply into a polytechnic or college of education. It will help you later.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mykell56(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
check this out..all this 2000s children brilliant oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by CuddleMe(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
You are not a failure, go for poly as someone advised
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by twinsroyale: 4:35pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
just watch.
see threat, are u amadioha abi wetin. drop ur mum phone NOW and go pick ur bk b4 anoda jambs comes out so dat u wnt open anoda silly thread...kid
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Invisibleojay(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home
. Nlproblemchild nobody is above failure but I assure you if you will take my advice you won't ever regret it come and do Ijmb in our centre in Ilorin Kwara state I assure you that you will pass %100 and we will help you to process your ADMISSION to unilorin if you wish to go there call me and let's discuss believe me you will still meet your mate that want to enter university this year you will still meet them in 200level next year because Ijmb result guarantee your ADMISSION to 200level in your preferred university my number: 07062876622 I wish you success
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ajayidayo2012: 4:44pm On May 16, 2017
i think university of sambisa might actually offer admission on that result.lols..i wont buy my children smartphones till they are at least 18..these poor results are the result of spending too much time online and on nairaland commenting with poor English on issues that are way above some peoples heads..oh well...better luck next time
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by IstandWitBuhari: 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home
From ur moniker it shows u re not even a serious student.
You spend all ur time on niaraland , now I hope niaraland will give u an award.
See ur subjects very poor . U couldn't even average at least 50% in any of d course.
Leave socal media and study ur books.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by iamxolomon(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
This is at least the best result to gain admission into a Sunday school grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nackzy: 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
This nairaland sha...u go jst dh receive insult from Jambites ....if naaa to talk open mouth for nairaland insult PhD holders U for get A' for that one...Issokay.... Advice will waiting for another jamb Engage in an entrepreneurial activity..
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by vickylincon(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!
which kind person you b sef. if you see someone wey won commit suicide, you will dash him snipper o
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by peculiar32(f): 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

stop condemning him, you are not better of.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mickyeddi(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You don't have to be academically brilliant to be successful in this life. Ask Richard Branson - Owner of Virgin Atlantic, the guy was so dyslexic he could not even spell his name. It's only in Africa people look down on others because their results are bad.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 16, 2017
How many times have you been passing jamb?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Qriousity(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
mickyeddi:

You don't have to be academically brilliant to be successful in this life. Ask Richard Branson - Owner of Virgin Atlantic, the guy was so dyslexic he could not even spell his name. It's only in Africa people look down on others because their results are bad.
Proud of this writeup.

PS: Quote me for rubbish and run mad

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Qriousity(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

From ur moniker it shows u re not even a serious student.
You spend all ur time on niaraland , now I hope niaraland will give u an award.
See ur subjects very poor . U couldn't even average at least 50% in any of d course.
Leave socal media and study ur books.
Just metchie onu gi. You are quick to condemn when you ain't any better. All this Buhari supporters and stupidity be like 5 and 6. Nzuzu!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Yakzo(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
I know how it feels to fail a popular exam as JAMB. Never give up,never blame nobody and never pity yourself.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Qriousity(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

People like you end up with the Devil in hell.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by chiefobdk(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

i kno you are trolling. but. ur English alone don do
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by begwong: 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
chiefobdk:

i kno you are trolling. but. ur English alone don do
As if yours too is better off! What is "ur" and "don"
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by proff010: 5:48pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

dere is god ooo. Aba wetin he offended u
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by femynho(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Criminals...see them.

One fool opened a thread on how he failed, another fool is asking for fools to call mr Desmond...Let's watch how the first fool would tell us he called Mr Desmond and how miraculously he passed, while other fools start sending money to Mr Desmond who may be the same person as the first fool who created this foolish thread...

Thumb up! iluvdis
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure

Ure not a failure! Ure only a failure wen u give up!!! The most successful people failed bt never ever gave up. So don't!

And change dat bloody moniker of urs pls
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Ndkings1(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
Study harder next time.... You can only secure admission into college of education and some polytechnics with this score.
Never give up... I sat for utme 5times and got admitted only ones but I never got such low scores
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Xmen149(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
All o yo yabbing this guy,if we wake up tomorrow to heur someone committed suicide you will be happy ba..

Dude,.our education system I f.d up,.u ain't a failure you can even type very well,know a graduate wworking for the fed.govt that cnt even write her name.

Check all the threads on Nl there must be one that goes in direction of what you want to do..start practicing and making money till admission comes...You are not a failure, you are a starter
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Fantastic2m(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

Chai
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Op it is well. The ones beating you online may be graduates who have been unemployed for 2 years, while Buhari has forged ahead with little education to become President. A piece of paper does not determine your destiny in this life.
a drop out speaking grin trying to console herself for not having a degree grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.