Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80230 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 16, 2017
I scored 175 last year, men I'm so glad I scored 195 this year lol...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

when did u write your exam was it on Saturday or Monday ?

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by skylane: 12:03pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
guy I respect you for being this bold and straight forward,to upload ur result despite its not good,but iil tell u maybe ur best wasn't enough,but that doesn't make you a failure,you will only fail wen u refuse to try harder next time,till next year again man,try other options poly won't be bad no time to waste on education bro,ort if iu will write next year then use 1 month each on your different subjects and study them you will do better next bro,no disturb urself,bro

6 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by chibatov(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2017
do not let it weigh you down. if you wish to sit for the exams again next year, start reading now. while you're preparing for the exams find something to do.

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by chibatov(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by skylane: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:
congrats but u need to improve wen u enta uni

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mrsfavour(f): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Naira land problem child ? pls reduce ur online time and squarely face ur future.NL is ruining u.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by HIScraziness(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmmm, don't let your result define you or weigh u down bro. My first jamb was worse, it was as though I had nothing upstairs but the second year I had to read and study like never before which I turn gave me my desired score

Sit up bro. Accept u failed and do better, don't blame it on jamb or anybody

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
skylane:
congrats but u need to improve wen u enta uni
Yeah I know... I'm so grateful. And thank u

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
paulinoace0:

when did u write your exam was it on Saturday or Monday ?
See I just finish jamb, don't ask me jamb questions lol... I'm sorry I'm so joyous right now. I wrote on saturday 1:30pm
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by iihtlagos: 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
You can take up a career in Information Technology!!

Our educational system is actually the failure and not you!!

When you become a successful IT Personnel, they will come begging for you!!

Contact me for more details

7 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
skylane:
guy I respect you for being this bold and straight forward,to upload ur result despite its not good,but iil tell u maybe ur best wasn't enough,but that doesn't make you a failure,you will only fail wen u refuse to try harder next time,till next year again man,try other options poly won't be bad no time to waste on education bro,ort if iu will write next year then use 1 month each on your different subjects and study them you will do better next bro,no disturb urself,bro
Nice one bro!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
Naira land problem child ? pls reduce ur online time and squarely face ur future.NL is ruining u.
really?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
chibatov:
do not let it weigh you down. if you wish to sit for the exams again next year, start reading now. while you're preparing for the exams find something to do.
yeah i think am going to re write next yr
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
About the OP. After I finished reading ur post, I just went straight to the portal to check my result.
I think I'm now competent to give u an advice.
I scored 175 last year. My school cut off mark was 180 for all courses. Just imagine how close I came, it feels like the end of the world. But trust me, ITS NOT THE END BUT JUST A BEND. You didn't make it this year, fine! Who knows, maybe If u gain admission with a high score, something bad might happen to ur enemy at school. God has a purpose for everything. If ur score is like this because you've not been studying, then study harder. I should be scoring more than 195, but due to some psychological issues I'm facing. I can't fully concentrate on my studies. Take your time to start preparing as early as next month. And tell them at home. Lieing will do u no good. Start commiting ur exam into the hand of God from now on. And I pray that the lord that did it for me, will make your score much better than mine next year in Jesus name...

8 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by holarcarny(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...
that was then, we are in change era so anything can happen there are so many tiger that gave birth to fox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mrsfavour(f): 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
really?
seriously am sad ,I am feeling bad as if ur my blood brother. use that phone and study hard, visit NL only few minutes when u want to get few news ,not attaching NL to ur name, means u sleep here. am sad bro pls. pls move on. Seun do t even know u failed yet u make money for him.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

See I just finish jamb, don't ask me jamb questions lol...
I'm sorry I'm so joyous right now. I wrote on saturday 1:30pm
you're joyous that you scored 195? undecided
God! Our educational system has definitely failed.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
mrsfavour:
seriously am sad ,I am feeling bad as if ur my blood brother. use that phone and study hard, visit NL only few minutes when u want to get few news ,not attaching NL to ur name, means u sleep here. am sad bro pls. pls move on. Seun do t even know u failed yet u make money for him.
I can't cry
This shame is too much..

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:
About the OP. After I finished reading ur post, I just went straight to the portal to check my result.
I think I'm now competent to give u an advice.
I scored 175 last year. My school cut off mark was 180 for all courses. Just imagine how close I came, it feels like the end of the world. But trust me, ITS NOT THE END BUT JUST A BEND. You didn't make it this year, fine! Who knows, maybe If u gain admission with a high score, something bad might happen to ur enemy at school. God has a purpose for everything. If ur score is like this because you've not been studying, then study harder. I should be scoring more than 195, but due to some psychological issues I'm facing. I can't fully concentrate on my studies. Take your time to start preparing as early as next month. And tell them at home. Lieing will do u no good. Start commiting ur exam into the hand of God from now on. And I pray that the lord that did it for me, will make your score much better than mine next year in Jesus name...
I just feel depressed
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
Wesley University Ondo state will graciously accept you

5 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by hardeycute(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemchild

You failed yourself,your duration on NL ruined you.
You failed to take advantage of technology rather you became another victim.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
I just feel depressed
I know how u feel. Just take heart okay. Like play like play, next year will come.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I know how u feel. Just take heart okay. Like play like play, next year will come.
i don fumble for everywhere oo

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
hardeycute:
NLProblemchild

You failed yourself,your duration on NL ruined you.

You failed to take advantage of technology rather you became another victim.

what can i do about it?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
you're joyous that you scored 195? undecided
God! Our educational system has definitely failed.
I'm sorry sir! But should I be crying? Isn't it better than 175, isn't it better than 185? 180 is the damn cut off mark. If u knew how nervous I was at the examination hall, I spent like 30 minutes of my time trying to stop my shaking hands, and my rapid heartbeat. At that moment of nervousity, I couldn't remember anything. So yes! I'm so thankful and so Joyous that I scored 195, if it pleases me and if it pleases God then I'm okay with it. I don't care if no one else is pleased with my score.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by hardeycute(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
what can i do about it?
Apply for a polythecnic

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by percyshelu(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
nevertheless, other guys are smashing

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
what can i do about it?
You could sit urself down and think of your weaknesses and turn it to ur strength

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by UnimkeAk(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...

Stop this abg, is he the only one going tru d failed educational system... In any condition u find ursef, u dont let it define ur success.

Tell him to try harder next time.

11 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i don fumble for everywhere oo
Ok I don't know how that feels lol... Last year, I wasn't fumbling at all, neither did I fumble to anyone this year lol. You shouldn't have fumbled. You don't know who loves/hates u. You don't know who's your well wisher/ bad luck wisher. And u can't identify witches. Fumbling is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 16, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Stop this abg, is he the only one going tru d failed educational system... In any condition u find ursef, u dont let it define ur success.

Tell him to try harder next time.
What did I just hear u say? Next time for where Any power that want to me to write jamb next year. I come against u in jesus name. My 175 will lead me straight to UK[uni kano]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.