Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80087 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Afamed: 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
jmboffihelp:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgrade your Jamb low score result 250-320, Result Witheld, Result not yet out for
assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call Mr Desmond -O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 now for Assistance.
Don't worry EFCC will soon upgrade you to maximum prison. Scammer.

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by joeyswift(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!
if the young lad is asked what he wants to study? He will be quick to say medicine. No wonder we now have doctors who mistake ovum for appendix

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by MrMcJay(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
Cordis92:

Why won't the English be tough, where students of these days cannot type a complete simple sentence without abbreviations.

I pity the generation of my children. I wonder what education will be like? cry

God will see you through anyways.

Cordis92, it has happened!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nuel25846(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
I remembered when u were making fun about the jamb, now u are facing the consequences i'll advise u clam urself..... Show remose when u break the new to ur parents.... Join the jamb thread for science student..... And also start preparing early.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by anidat77(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
Show me a success story that failure was never a stepping stone.

Sit back think about all that went wrong put everything in place to prevent reoccurrence.

And you'd be surprised at the results. smiley

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...
Look at your advice? On a failed educational system? What about those that did well? You aren't a good motivator. You should simply keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by kkboy(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
percyshelu:
over poor, try poly or fce
That's the misconception Most people think that Polytechnic are for drop outs. That's what is killing our education.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by pizzle1996(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2017
eyya
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by vagabondMynd44: 2:31pm On May 16, 2017
refiner:

undecided

Talk jor.. how was it

I want the best for you hunie, I can help
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Shikena(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
Stop making a big deal out of failing an exam, a mere test of memory - you have not failed until you give up. Do more research on how best you can retain information:
- You may be studying hard but not spending enough time solving past questions
- You may need a serious study partner to motivate you.
- You may need to get better books
- You may have issues with fundamentals- in that case you have a lot to do. Get textbooks used in the 1st 3 years of high school and read through to rebuild your foundation.
- Figure out your best time to study and assimilate and try to stick with it
Personally I think the easiest path is to make past questions your best friend. Identify your weak areas and go all the way back to the basics of those topics.
Again, failure and success are not destinations. Learn from them and build a great future for yourself. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

This is what u get when u indulge in all sort of Ponzi schemes, including Whatsapp schemes. Study productively and shun the ponzi's.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by refiner(f): 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

Talk jor.. how was it

I want the best for you hunie, I can help
What is yur main monicker?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
READ HARD NEXT TIME, BUY SOMETHING FOR YOUR PASTOR TO PRAY FOR YOU BEFORE YOU WRITE ANOTHER ONE.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by joeyswift(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...
bros u are truly a lion.i like that
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by KnightB(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro
Are you kidding me? Which of the Kwara state Uni?
A joke of such a high order!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
U are not a failure. Failing exams is not a new thing, bro. It is only when u stop trying again that u become a failure. A lot of People fail so many times but keep trying again and again until they eventually make it happen. It is just a sign that u did not prepare well for it. All u need do is work harder and try again. Don't give up wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by vagabondMynd44: 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
refiner:

What is yur main monicker?

main? none

Let's talk in to to.. several options that moght interest you
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ThisTrend(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
157... God dey..
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by 2shure: 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
Back then that year 2006 i wrote jamb once.
Scored 230
Fuc jamb was so fuckin hard then.
I rem how they cross checked all our faces on the color register from jamb jus to be sure no mercenaries.
Men education na dead now abeg

Fuc it and try again later
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by joeyswift(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ur unborn child will be worst! Mark my word
young man listen and listen carefully,his unborn child will still not be the one to make you pass jamb.it is not good to wash ur dirty linen outside. If I were you,i would be peaceful and think of where and how I got it all wrong and draw a plan to start preparing for another exam.not seeking for cheap sympathy from N landers.

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Tamzblaze(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2017
KelvinCX:
you better thank your stars. i know someone with that same combination that got below that

My target was 260.
Will I be able to go for law or international relations with this score?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by djmask(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!
He actually put himself up to be ridiculed by the likes of you by posting on nairaland. But your statements are shameful and highly discouraging. Mr know-it-all am sure you are not an A level student yourself. When someone is down, it's logical to bring him up and other pile rubbish on him. You yourself you are a failure to common sense with these foolish words you just spewed.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NovusHomo(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

Congratulations. This is worth announcing and celebrating.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by colossus91(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2017
Sincerely i dont think he didn't study,he just hasn't found his study style,cu wen i wrote my first jam i was a game freak and i scored 253 was in ss2 den den d second one was 220 despite studying hard ooh bt wen i went back to d games i scored 246 and went to ui so oga dnt lose hope just find yur study style and stick to it being a bookworm doesn't mean u will pass jamb!!! all d best next time

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by refiner(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

main? none

Let's talk in to to.. several options that moght interest you
undecided undecided
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
Op it is well. The ones beating you online may be graduates who have been unemployed for 2 years, while Buhari has forged ahead with little education to become President. A piece of paper does not determine your destiny in this life.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Afamed: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Stop this abg, is he the only one going tru d failed educational system... In any condition u find ursef, u dont let it define ur success.

Tell him to try harder next time.
May God bless you my brother. In the same failed system, someone just posted his scores above 318. They will never hold themselves accountable for their failures.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Guddoo: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
dont be please
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
Nawa o, it means you didn't study hard, my advice is for you to go for remedial
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by joeyswift(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
you're joyous that you scored 195? undecided
God! Our educational system has definitely failed.
I thought you were just consoling the young lad who uploaded his result and here u are lambasting someone who did better that that guy.should I call this hypocrisy? I rather keep mute
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by vRendoh(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2017

Change your name fast....calling yourself 'Problem Child'! how you want take pass? Repent now! You re not a problem child but a destiny child! you will make it and bring honour and glory to your parents, to nairaland, to nigeria and to God Almighty in Jesus Christ name amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.