Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80069 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Jaybee001: 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
stop it son.

You're still young, you can still try again. Please don't feel disappointed.

I tried 4 times before i got admission in 2007. Please take heart

I also did mine 3 times. Try harder next time and have faith.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ipobarecriminals: 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
Ademoore07:
see your life.... we talk say make u read, you come nl dey look for ftc. Good 4u sha undecided
undecided so those who waka com NL to read news,comment,joke are failure? Who told u dat if u dnt come to NL/u read from AM to AM U'll pass?U better put on ur thinking cap.When a child fall @ first,does dat means the child no go waka again?NONSENSE.Those that score 250 and ends up with miserable F F F F F F E D E F E D F in school nkoh?

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by KelvinCX(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
Tamzblaze:

My target was 260.
Will I be able to go for law or international relations with this score?
you could change course,its not the end
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by yande007: 3:26pm On May 16, 2017
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2017
go and read baba!!! This is what happens when you can't balance play time with study

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Ajeyo(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2017
No,you are not a failure.Exams don't tell how intelligent you are most times.
Show the result to your parents,they will not be at cross with you,but you know you will stay at home for one. Year which is enough time for you to score A in the next Jamb.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Aburi001: 3:30pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...
This has nothing to do with JAMB or Server. He was busy spending his entire life on Nairaland commenting while his mates were reading.

There is time for everything please. He should blame himself not jamb.

Was it jamb that asked him to score below 45% in all the papers?

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by IRobot7(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2017

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by johneg: 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
You are not a failure, failure is an event you are a personality. never confess negative because your confession is definitely your possession. rise up and do something.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Damibiz(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
Please forgive me sir that is hw i misbehv at times
Psalmwhyte:

Must u crack jokes with every thing?
It seems u're rather too insensitive d OP's plight rite now.
#Gush

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ajizz2020(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
just hope in God broda
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On May 16, 2017
It serves you right, next time you won't drag pussssssssy with me. Na nau we just start. tongue tongue
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 3:37pm On May 16, 2017
Pluskid:
How low of you...English is just a language. You don't test someone's intelligence by way of speaking English. Talking about him failing, even the most successful people were once failures at some point in their life's. If you have never failed you won't really comprehend the true meaning of success.

Yeah but if he got 80 in English Language think of what his total score might be.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by smartanthony5: 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
remedick:
Go for Poly and use Direct entry to enter the Uni.
must u finish ur ND before apply,cos a frnd of mine wants to do it?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Malawian(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?
I now understand why you failed. You never even stood a chance.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by remedick: 3:43pm On May 16, 2017
smartanthony5:

must u finish ur ND before apply,cos a frnd of mine wants to do it?
You can apply before u finish ur ND2. Some guys I know did it back then and were accepted in Uniben.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure

Is your username not gradually taking effect in your life? ........ NLproblemchild.

You can start again by changing your moniker and stop pinning negativity to yourself.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by professorchuks(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Thanks Sir

bro, poly cut-off mark na 150... is must that university will create u...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Bobby808: 3:46pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home
You be hausa boy? Na then dey fail anyhow. Am sure you are related to Buhari, the core supervisor for quota regime
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided so those who waka com NL to read news,comment,joke are failure? Who told u dat if u dnt come to NL/u read from AM to AM U'll pass?U better put on ur thinking cap.When a child fall @ first,does dat means the child no go waka again?NONSENSE.Those that score 250 and ends up with miserable F F F F F F E D E F E D F in school nkoh?
forget long talks. If you read , you would pass!

You want me to believe you read and scored 157?

I don't.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Luminee(f): 3:51pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

OP sorry o... If you got P7 in Agric and E8 in Yoruba, you can still be a herbalist grin

But on a more serious note, too much of entertainment and comdey is killing our sense for knowledge. I bet OP can sing all the songs by all Nigerian musicians.

Put more effort next time, wish you well
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Adebowale89(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

chai! with this kind of people in this country ehn! many of u condemning his result wrote jamb more than 5 times

I wouldn't blame u sha if not for those that can't keep there privacy out of social media

you encourage people in this kind of situation. am sure him posting it here make it look like a joke but..... smh!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Bobby808: 3:55pm On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro
What do you mean? Why you nor advise am to check Buhari former secondary school, instead you are telling him to check Bayelsa. You should have advised him to proceed to schools in the northerner region where quota system is prevailent.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Laveda(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin..

Hilarious comments
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Emimaeyor(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
am fed up
this is your number what trial?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Rajosh(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
@Op. If you think you're a failure, then you're a failure. If you think you're not a failure, then you're not a failure. You're what you think you are.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Bensmart04(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

I am highly disappointed in you. Why are you so ruthless and rude, hard-hearted. I hope you learn how to control your manner of approach in things this.

So many of us will not even think it once to share this kind of result, but see what this guy did, With boldness and courage it decided to share this and instead of you sympathizing with him or giving him courage you are here busy throwing words on him. Brother change your manners, God bless you.

I am Smart and you can find me on StudentsNG's Forum here www.studentsng.org
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by durasome(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2017
Dust yourself off and try again
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by deedeedee1: 4:00pm On May 16, 2017
Op you are not a failure!! keep trying and i assure you that you will become successful. You must pass through failure to reach success.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Equado(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

One single shame you no get...why did you create this topic? For pity? You want people to pity you? And probably start dashing you money? For failing?

Mtxhheeew
this guy might be trolling us all
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by moskke(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

you are a looser for condemning him.. rather than encourage him to try harder
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by lereinter(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

you are devilish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.