Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80065 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Elle277(f): 2:46pm On May 16, 2017
Don't feel bad,be courageous!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
Jjjjjj is well. Cd dxxsu[left][/left][quote][/quote][code][/code] [color=#006600][/color]jejjpjjj things jjk. Take heart and God bless you.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Ademoore07(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
see your life.... we talk say make u read, you come nl dey look for ftc. Good 4u sha undecided
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Pluskid(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Your grammar says it all.

No vex.
How low of you...English is just a language. You don't test someone's intelligence by way of speaking English. Talking about him failing, even the most successful people were once failures at some point in their life's. If you have never failed you won't really comprehend the true meaning of success.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Daddybright1986(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
Lol...it doesn't matter..I wrote jamb thrice until I became customer but now am a graduate and working.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ipobarecriminals: 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
akinboluwarin:
What is the essence of this thread, should we feel pity for you after you drooled all day wasting ya time on Nairaland and not reading, use the advice you've been reading and try again.
undecided the purpose of dis thread is to ENCOURAGE.Bi a oku,ise o tan.In 1991,there's a guy in my dept who hadly come to class/do test.He still score B's while we that attended class,soaked legs in water,chewed kolanut,kuli/coffe still carry C,D,E,F..Reading/pass exam isn't all,it is only student dat have a FACT score FAT mark.U can read a whole handout and still carry over.God bless U NLproblempikin that u reason go end it all/jump.It is well
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Papacypaul(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
joeyswift:
I thought you were just consoling the young lad who uploaded his result and here u are lambasting someone who did better that that guy.should I call this hypocrisy? I rather keep mute
dnt mind the idiot jawe

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ipobarecriminals: 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
Pluskid:
How low of you...English is just a language. You don't test someone's intelligence by way of speaking English. Talking about him failing, even the most successful people were once failures at some point in their life's. If you have never failed you won't really comprehend the true meaning of success.
even joUrnalist/lecturers do make mistake.Nobody is perfect
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

Now that's way off the line...... Fool look around ....those who control your world at will never finished school!!!!
The great successful men you wish to be like failed woefully at many things even formal education....you who have a degree or passed ..who hears your name?

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by percyshelu(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
supereagle:
Someone teach me how he blinded the spots he didn't want us to see?
use point blur application
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro
pls it's Otuoke ooo
Non indijins jst dey skata d spelin n pronounciation
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by God2man(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
Too bad
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Sleekjunior(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
You can still achieve a lot..to fail is not fatal but not to try again is failure...Keep on Keeping ON...

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by bennaz(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Only me?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Damibiz(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
Ameeeeen...for passing my Jamb that year so with 205..
omoteesexy:
its not funny... regain ur sense in Jesus name. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by shumuel(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Only me?

There is still hope joor. angry

This is the more reason why student should not rely only on Jamb for University admission.

Below are oppions for you and any other person in your shoes.

1. IJMB: if you can pass it, you will be giving admission into 200L, though it runs for a year.
2. Pre-degree: It runs for a year but if you pass it, you would gain admission into 100L
3. Diploma: almost every University offers this, just do your research, it's a 2years course, it's equivalent to ND but offered in the Universities instead of Polytechnics.
4. Take your Jamb result to any of the low ranking Private Universities or Polytechnic they would surely give you an admission, it's your money that would speak.
5. There is also this Local government courses i hear of, it's more like a lotto though, only about 20 student would be offered admission at the end of 2 years into 100L, irrespective of if you pass or not, this one is base on luck, do your research and check for schools that offer them.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Damibiz(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
Ameeeeen.for passing my Jamb that year so with 205..
omoteesexy:
its not funny... regain ur sense in Jesus name. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by zachariahacharl(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
u where not prepare for exam how do u expect to pass?

1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by bennaz(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

And what has this added??
Yu and ur post are totally rubbish bro
It took him courage to share out his pains of failure and yu av no conscience in typing out sh*t words
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by joinnow: 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
Does it implies u read/ study them equally cos
All is within forty something range cry
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
positivelord:
outcome of BBN , looking forward to second season next year.
hahaha awon Tboss nation lol.
The winner smiled home with 25 million naira while him fan here were devote time dey watch am for TV don fail jamb. grin
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ipobarecriminals: 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
sad NLproblemchild.Dnt allow negative words weight u down.Let dem call u F00Ls,as long as u aren't a F00L/ur name is a F00L,nothing do u.Dnt give anybody money to upgrade result for,there's nothing like upgrade/.Dnt let anybody deceive u/give automatic admission/matric num. cos after 4 yrs,nah u go suffer am
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2017
ponti93:
Read una book, una go refuse... Always on facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, snapchat and twitter... Forming slay mamas and pepper dem gang... I wonder who e dey pepper now
hahaha you're wicked lol grin
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Welcome back, when you are always on nairaland bombing and bashing your elders you didn't know that jamb is not meant for nairalanders! Sorry, next time read harder and quiet social media.
hmm quit.
I'll take that as an auto correct ish
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by kingmexy1997(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

God I no fit post problem for NLand Savage shocked
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by justmenoni: 3:15pm On May 16, 2017
The time u should hv used in reading and preparing for jamb, u used it in hustling for FP on nairaland...shey ko tan e bi?- anyway try again later...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

Why won't you fail when you were busy facebooking, whatsapping, instagraming and snapchatting grin
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Oselu28(f): 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

if truly this is your result and you are not seeking for attention(your name sef dey fear person) I'll advice that you learn a skill for the main time before next year. by the time you finally gain admission you will have something that can fetch you little money while in school...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Paschal55(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2017
Problem child,became a problem to himself..sorry bro
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Burgerlomo: 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
That's not the end of the world brother.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by mustoupha(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
I take you put your result up for advice.

Just like you, I had 171 in my first Jamb. I dare say that, pretty much everyone threw derogatory remarks at me as with you. This is not the end of the road. You will write Jamb again next year and you will come back much stronger.

I went ahead to take Jamb two more times before I gained admission into the University of Lagos, Economics. I graduated at the twilight of Last year with a First Class and I now work with the Largest non-bank financial institution in Nigeria as an Investment Banker even before NYSC.

So my point, these insults will make you better prepared for University and it will constantly remind you of your background, hence, the need to aim high. Trust me, this is not to say that those who castigate you today will do better. Life is such a funny place bro.

Going forward, do the best you can, I promise you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Psalmwhyte(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2017
Damibiz:
Weldone sir/ma,....dis is za kind of scores u get when ur villeage people are against ur education...kikikiki :->

Must u crack jokes with every thing?
It seems u're rather too insensitive d OP's plight rite now.
#Gush

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.