Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59179 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by 2shure: 5:12pm On May 16, 2017
Over aged niggis be aftin like dumb kids
Social media riches
Ma niggi
Dis 1 nor be efcc
Ndlea
Or dss
U goin to jail to get your ass hole raped.
Rem dah everyday am hustling rick ross rap
Where he said he got niggis in the distribution flying accross the Atlantic
I know noreaga the real noreaga

Meanwhile thisbdumb kids be thinkin they rappers doin drugs in usa.
Uk things una don cast

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
I was just passing until I was tempted after taking an oat not to check name again ....as I see them I know say bad dem ...an those developers with their albino brother....they are not Nigerian they are Biafra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by brookz: 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
Kenechi and Oluchi..................

Great Developers,

Frm d Land of d raising Sun ☀

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
banmee:

Igbo, Afonja, or Arewa, you are all as bad as each other. There is not one single difference between you all. Need proof? Walk outside wherever you are, look and tell me if your society is what a normal society should be. Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by sammyuche(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

Fake ass Yoruba nigga ..stop hiding behind this name

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by goldedprince: 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Na lie,u can poo and leave it there... tongue
in this case, una must pack am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught in Asia for drug related offences.

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in
This remark is pure hypocrisy. Eboe women play a pivotal role in the mentality of Eboe men às mothers sisters wives and girlfriends. The orientation is all about money right down to marriage ceremony. An Eboe woman putting down a man for being BROKE is soul crushing. Even here on Nairaland Eboe women are at the front of any campaign against so called BROKE guys and they don't care where the money comes from until there are problems
Eboe men are trained not to approach women with empty pockets. The typical Eboe man is only confident if he has money otherwise he does not see himself as a human being. When he has money he does see a person that does not as human

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ProWalker: 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
sammyuche:

Fake ass Yoruba nigga ..stop hiding behind this name

Why are you crying? grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by tectonotimes: 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
Are you aware that you can learn and master the art of exporting non-oil products and become very rich www.tectono-business.com
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Odingo1: 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
Afonjaaa cowardly boy,this their drug business is better than skull mining that is going on in your SW.
Find lasting solution to the ritualistic skull mining in your SW region

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
goldedprince:

in this case, una must pack am
no way...abooki shiit of boko,afonja shiit of yahoo..e.t.c

Zoogeria is a public toilet..Anyone can do his/her shiit and get d fvck out.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ithinkflixtv: 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
Watch nollywood films on iTHiNKFLiXTV.COM for just N50, and you pay with your mobile phone number airtime, No credit cards needed!!
www.ithinkflixtv.com

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by DonCortino: 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
How come? shocked

That zone na afoja territory nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Ojikutumemu: 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
Its them again the lost apku eating jews

Kwarupshun:
Source: http://www.informationng.com/2017/05/nigerian-drug-dealer-brothers-posed-wads-cash-face-jail-police-find-photos.html

Two Nigerian Drug Dealers Who Are Also Brothers Kenechi And Oluchi Ochereobia Arrested By Police In The United Kingdom After Flaunting Massive Cash, Wrist Watches, Cars And Expensive Jewelry, Both Trafficked Cocaine And Heroin

Kenechi Ochereobia controlled the drugs operation using a central mobile, but ran a network of drug couriers around Cardiff with his brother Oluchi.

Read via Mirror Online;

Officers searching his home found around £23,000 in cash at Kenechi’s home in Cardiff, along with pictures of him posing with wads of notes.

He tried to hide his involvement by pretending to be a legitimate clothes distributor, whilst in reality he was getting younger gang members to run drugs across the country, reports Wales Online .

Kenechi and his brother contacted hundreds of numbers via text when they had supplies of drugs available, the Metropolitan Police said.

The brothers would receive orders back, and then instruct others to supply the users in Norwich. Their couriers would then collect the money in exchange for the drugs in Norwich.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by opeyemihendrix: 5:25pm On May 16, 2017
Alaba... shebi I tell you Na dem! #FLATINOES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by akilo1: 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
name checker association of Nigeria and UK have just confirm the names ,this is why they want biafra ,the way una dey spoil Nigeria name everywhere una dey God go judge Ian,wetin Nigeria even do this people self?n.a. only them dey this country?biafra my foot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by kingdenny(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
When it's drug English journalist report it as Nigerians when it's winning heavy weight boxing they report it as Britons. Am pretty sure these dudes are more British than Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by wristbangle: 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
MasterChen:

grin grin my brain o!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Neddstark: 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
5% of all igbos made their money from drug trafficking. Another 15% get caught trying to make that drug money

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by banmee(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
MetaHuman:
how does this change the fact that awa flat headed blodas are the ones giving us bad names?

Funlord2:

Chineke? Hello my pained fellow afro brother from somewhere close to the congo...I am an NCAN commander just doing his duty by informing the general public about the good the bad or the ugly that our numerous citizens may be up to this evening within the boundaries of nigeria and across the globe!

So why are you crying like this? Is it my fault that these brothers have decided to embarrass themselves their families and their people today like this? Please drink some sniper with ice cubes and stop staining my mentions with your hate induced tears! Ndo my alobam..... grin

Lol. Keep deceiving yourselves. In 2070 you all will still be asking the same question; "Why is Nigeria not moving forward"? Why would it when you all don't think like normal human beings. I have never seen a people as racist as a Nigerian. Never. Well, that's a lie. Afghans are about the same.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by obyrich(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
It is getting out of hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by win2kwire: 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
bkool7:
The lady above ...yeah you.
Stop stereotyping and let sleeping dogs lie

#modified
Since the lady above has been deleted ,I will advise us all to see these guys as Nigerian disgracing us overseas-period !
Instead of bashing each other online to the administration of those that don't wish US well, you can report any offensive post or comments by clicking report

If a part of your body is sick, you will normally concentrate on that part before it spreads to the rest your body!!!

ibo people are being called Nigerians when they commit these attrocities globally - name and shame them!

Call them ibo drug dealers and criminals, STOP carting all Nigerians with the same brush, it is stup.id and idiot.ic!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Keep deceiving yourselves. In 2070 you all will still be asking the same question; "Why is Nigeria not moving forward"? Why would it when you all don't think like normal human beings. I have never seen a people as racist as a Nigerian. Never. Well, that's a lie. Afghans are about the same.
shuuuuu oga face the topic na.

Flat head developers are hellbent on developing already developed uk with their usual drug businessuu cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Etogist: 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
At the beginning I thought you were serious until you showed your true colour. And who told you Yoruba is exempted in drug trafficking?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by wristbangle: 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Again?

This gif explain it all but it pains me the innocent people account for their misdeeds. It's rather difficult to introduce yourself as a Nigerian without people taking a disgusting look at you again.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by brownhawk: 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!
i already knew the kind-of names to expect before clicking on the title

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by banmee(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
MetaHuman:
shuuuuu oga face the topic na.

Flat head developers are hellbent on developing already developed uk with their usual drug businessuu cheesy

As far as the outside world is concerned, two Nigerians committed crimes which is according to norm because most Nigerians in Nigeria and outside Nigeria are corrupt as hell. Are Tinubu, Dino, Saraki, OBJ, Babangida, etc, Igbos? You all just don't get it at all. Make una continue. Remember, it's been more than half a century oooo.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by bkool7(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2017
win2kwire:

If a part of your body is sick, you will normally concentrate on that part before it spreads to the rest your body!!!

ibo people are being called Nigerians when they commit these attrocities globally - name and shame them!

Call them ibo drug dealers and criminals, STOP carting all Nigerians with the same brush, it is stup.id and idiot.ic!!!

well , its just my opinion because foriegners can't differentiate btw .
I didn't. intend to force it down anyone's throat
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 16, 2017
banmee:

As far as the outside world is concerned, two Nigerians committed crimes which is according to norm because most Nigerians in Nigeria and outside Nigeria are corrupt as hell. Are Tinubu, Dino, Saraki, OBJ, Babangida, etc, Igbos? You all just don't get it at all. Make una continue. Remember, it's been more than half a century oooo.
that's why we are letting the world know they are biafuro people not nigerians tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by banmee(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
MetaHuman:
that's why we are letting the world know they are biafuro people not nigerians tongue

Is Tinubu, Babangida, Saraki, dino, Igbos? You all don't know the magnitude of the problems you have.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by ProWalker: 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
Biafrans have been taken some serious bashing lately on Nairaland, most of them have taken cover and abandoned NL to these rampaging Afonja boys.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
VivianUdeogu:

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

U are not igbo u people should stop this madness.
Lalasticlala and seun when will all this nonense stop. This is not how this site was 2009 wen i was a member here.
Im suprised to see what this forum has become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.