Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. (1844 Views)

Why Religion Will Be Useful When Teaching "Satire" As A Figure Of Speech / Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by MrMystrO(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
Born2Freak:

I understand your perspective. I just find it ridiculous and ruthless.

Profiting on the ignorance of your brethren.

Lol well That is how the world has always Been, The Strong Prey on the weak, it is visible every where, from the animal kingdom to humans, business or otherwise, People Profit Off Other People, It's Called Capitalism in Business, and this process is Fundamental in all aspects of Life. I am only Advocating for the ones who know these things to use them to their advantage for now, Although I am highly aware that things wouldn't stay the same for long, But for now You can use your mental superiority to your Advantage, That is if you're someone with an agenda in Life like me. On the other hand It's still a matter of choice and you can always make the decision to use it or Not if it doesn't go well with Your conscience. But remember, it always takes Someone With a Sound Mind and A STRONG Heart to lead.
Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by MrMystrO(m): 5:16am On May 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by MrMystrO(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2017
seun
Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by Martinez19(m): 4:57am On Oct 17, 2017
MrMystrO:

Lol well I see your point Anyway, You are Right in your own way and I have no Reason To Dispute that, But like I said, Someday, Religion will loose it's Relevance And give Way for Logical Reasoning Only. This will Definitely happen, But I still stand by my belief that This does not Need to happen immediately As Chaos will Be the eventual result of that, Reasons of which I have already stated above, But rather it would happen slowly over time Just like the Evolution of the Mind of Man has always Been, Thank you for your Comment bro.
Smh. The words of someone who has no mental grasp on how 'poisonous' religion is.
Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by MrMystrO(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Re-Read
Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by Saverin: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Deicide:
Atheist should use religion to their advantage walahi I tell you, you would enjoy this life. Be a Muslim if need be and be a Christian if need be. The point is using it to your advantage....... cheesy

My recent movement. I am making friends like mad now. I attend all churches, Mosques and temples. grin
Re: Why Religion Is Still A Necessity In Nigeria. by MrMystrO(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Saverin:

My recent movement. I am making friends like mad now. I attend all churches, Mosques and temples. grin

Lol that's the idea brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Christian Marry Two Sisters Or More Than One Wife? / Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply / Holy Spirit Is Not In Heaven -joagbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.