Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) (75313 Views)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:21am On May 18, 2017
ODIAZ:
This breast is sub standard o

Chinko bwest grin

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:25am On May 18, 2017
OkuFaba:
Her breasts are falling harder than the naira notes

That means to say D thing don loose value finish.

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:44am On May 18, 2017
Chai!!! Some pple don't know the dress that suit their body type.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:47am On May 18, 2017
supereagle:
I can only see
1. Slippers
2. Dropping breasts
3. Over used breasts
4 Expired Breasts.
Sometimes some boobs are droopy like dog' ears cos of rapid weight loss or just due to Gene. it is not alwz because it has been over pressed or sucked.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2017
Chai!!! This is a slipper
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2017
Which kind breast be this? She come even dey flaunt am undecided
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Muzman143(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Sex appeal is now the order of the day...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/see-what-this-busty-lady-wore-to-club.html?m=1

y u con dey cover er face naa
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2017
I doubt if she has a mirror in her house undecided
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Alltek(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2017
Seriously... We need to let sleeping dogs lie...
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by enimooko: 8:49am On May 18, 2017
OLYMPUS FELL LONG TIME AGO
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by enimooko: 8:50am On May 18, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
Sometimes some boobs are droopy like dog' ears cos of rapid weight loss or just due to Gene. it is not alwz because it has been over pressed or sucked.
Idia Moooommmyyyy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Messiechidi(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2017
see breast like slippers

*spits*
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
I know that my dear, but this one is overused.

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2017
To all of you idiots condemning her, show me a fat or chubby lady of her size with standing breast. I like here the way she is fuckers
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
dem Don finish dis boobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.