Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31987 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:
Simple question. Can it be real?
yes! I'm a skeptic bro
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Kid its medications but i know you love spitting medical jargon as you attempt to buttress your fake medical doctor claim. By the way the Royal college of surgeons no longer have fellows. We have membership so its no longer FRCS its now MRCS and i am overly qualified to be a member.

What is your medical specialty?

So you know pharmacology is simply a study of drug interaction. We do not study, we administer. Again you show your medical ineptitude.

At this point , isn't it clear who is lying and who is telling the truth ? Who is googling and who regurgitating and who knows and understands the nitty-gritty of her profession . Is it too early to conclude ?

We will be right back after this short break

Stay tuned

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Kid its medications but i know you love spitting medical jargon as you attempt to buttress your fake medical doctor claim. By the way the Royal college of surgeons no longer have fellows. We have membership so its no longer FRCS its now MRCS and i am overly qualified to be a member.

What is your medical specialty?

So you know pharmacology is simply a study of drug interaction. We do not study, we administer. Again you show your medical ineptitude.
E B like say your own done too much....
You claim pharmacology is the study of drug interactions?
Which stupid professor thought you this?

Which school of pharmacy did you attend?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You're feeling the heat now? You're now ranting.
Our very much excellent paramedic cum Trauma surgeon cum plastic surgeon, which of the above Medical degree did you graduate with?
Just say it.
I graduated with an MD, what's yours?

I am actually tossing you about by your own shoestrings and you cannot even see that. I have already exposed you so no need to rant from me. You graduated with MD yet you cannot be proud to declare your medical specialty? Dude go bury your head in shame. Your lies are disgraceful and even i feel ashamed for you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yes! I'm a skeptic bro
Good. As a skeptic, you need to be more open minded. Your posts do not suggest you are, but I will take your word for it.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 10:26pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:
E B like say your own done too much.... You claim pharmacology is the study of drug interactions? Which stupid professor thought you this?
gen gen!!
grin let me get more popcorn
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

At this point , isn't it clear who is lying and who is telling the truth ? Who is googling and who regurgitating and who knows and understands the nitty-gritty of her profession . Is it too early to conclude ?

Stay tuned
Sharrap Mr man..... She is biting more than she could chew....

Who taught her that pharmacology is the study of interaction?
She can't claim to be a paramedics, a surgeon (plastic, rubber, iron), and now claim to be a pharmacist/pharmacologist....

A jack of all trade is a master of none.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Nail who? She isn't even a doctor, she went to EMT school.
It's common syndrome, found in paramedics, that are suffering from inferiority complex.

In Nigeria Hospitals, it's common to see even the ward maids, running maternity centers in their homes. You need to encounter some auxiliary nurses, they could claim expertise in laser surgery.

It's so irritating, that I'm been reminded of such silly and illusionary infirmity here.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we quote the Bible a lot to show the absurdity of it all

I expected excuses and I got it

Na today? You got it because you expected it and we know your expectations. It's that simple my brother.

You all already expected the excuses at the start of this thread and it seems you're getting more than that.

When you set a trap, you see it as excuses when one is discerning enough to give your traps back to you.

Just know something is wrong somewhere when the unbelievers start using the Bible to bribe or woo you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

E B like say your own done too much....
You claim pharmacology is the study of drug interactions?
Which stupid professor thought you this?

Try to stay clear of your quack medical doctor friend. Pharmacology is the study of drug action or interaction. Go ask your friend who uses google for medical consultation. Even he knows i nailed him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

Can it be real? The answer is Yes! So now that we have "yes" on both extremes, I think we have now look at which one is more plausible sir.

On a balance of probabilities the so-called miracle in my view is staged. The injuries are a clumsy attempt to divert attention from what is actually going on. You don't need to take my word for it, there's another video of this same pastor out there where he is supposedly bringing a little child back to life the poor kid was clearly having a seizure and required prompt medical care. The man is a dangerous maniac if he even attempted such lunacy here in Europe he would be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Even English eludes you. Read my comment again for a better understanding. I am already a member under BAAPS and can you tell everyone who is in charge of BAAPS and issues licenses on behalf of BAAPS?
Every Member of BAAPS is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons.
Here is a list from BAAPS website, go through their names, you'll see MBBS, MD and MB CHB in addition to FRCS attached to their names.
What's your own name let's check and see what's attached to yours?
http://baaps.org.uk/component/lendr/?view=search&Itemid=200&q=London
Bloody paramedic claiming doctor and Surgeon
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Ranchhoddas: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
[ coolquote author=spacetacular post=56656511]

There is nothing special about revealing your specialty because as a medical practitioner that is your uniqueness and people can know the right questions tob ask and the right cases to bring to you and can also know your limitations in medicine.

Say it and be damned for the liar you are.

Since you are not under any obligation to respond to my close to 30 singular question yet assume i am also under obligation to respond to your staccato of questions then you must needmmm am fMRI[/quote] I find it really disturbing that you still think he is a quack after all he has said.

Seems to me like you are only interested in impressing the new set of fans who do not know better that you have acquired.
Most of the guys cheering you on are just happy to see someone who they think can take Catfishbilly on. He has been a thorn in their flesh since he appeared on the scene.

You are not a surgeon in the strictest sense of the word.

A traumatologist with many years of experience does not a surgeon make.

And no. I am not a layman.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

gen gen!!

grin let me get more popcorn
Before she engages me....
Am a carpenter who knows pharmacology is not the study of drug interactions.

It's far beyond that.

It's like claiming or saying O-blood group are universal donors even when we know there are no universal donors or recipients
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

yes! I'm a skeptic bro

I'm a skeptic too .. bro . What's up skeptic ? Where's your badge ?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

I am actually tossing you about by your own shoestrings and you cannot even see that. I have already exposed you so no need to rant from me. You graduated with MD yet you cannot be proud to declare your medical specialty? Dude go bury your head in shame. Your lies are disgraceful and even i feel ashamed for you.
It's a simple question, which degree did you graduate with?
As simple as ABC
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Try to stay clear of your quack medical doctor friend. Pharmacology is the study of drug action or interaction. Go ask your friend who uses google for medical consultation. Even he knows i nailed him.
Are you a pharmacist? Let's start from there before I engage you.
I won't Google anything.

If you ain't one, then gently keep quiet and take corrections Miss of all Profession
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

There is nothing special about revealing your specialty because as a medical practitioner that is your uniqueness and people can know the right questions tob ask and the right cases to bring to you and can also know your limitations in medicine.

Since you are not under any obligation to respond to my close to 30 singular question yet assume i am also under obligation to respond to your staccato of questions then you must needmmm am fMRI I find it really disturbing that you still think he is a quack after all he has said.

Seems to me like you are only interested in impressing the new set of fans who do not know better that you have acquired.
Most of the guys cheering you on are just happy to see someone who they think can take Catfishbilly on. He has been a thorn in their flesh since he appeared on the scene.

I have to ask you nicely to steer clear of this as i have adviced another. Even you have shown your ineptitude right now.

In medicine, traumatology is the study of wounds and injuries caused by accidents or violence to a person, and the surgical therapy and repair of the damage.

A traumatologist is a surgeon and qualified to handle trauma. Since you say you are not a layman i suggest you revisit med school.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Since you are not under any obligation to respond to my close to 30 singular question yet assume i am also under obligation to respond to your staccato of questions then you must needmmm am fMRI I find it really disturbing that you still think he is a quack after all he has said.

A thorn in whose flesh ? We've got Christian medical doctors and students who are more prestigious scattered across the world why should a Nairalander evading questions and posting circumlocutory responses bother anyone . I'm here to have fun regardless of who is being called out .

Take note !

And we are back from our short break :

Go spacetacular ! Get him girl ! Eat him raw if you have to ! Ok .. . I take that back , do it gently
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 18, 2017
I will advise you spectacular to hold your peace as been ya experienced Paramedics instead of jumping into other people's profession....

Remember you ain't the only person reading and the debate isn't between you and Billy.

It between every profession. I wont watch you abuse or misinterpret terms in a bid to sound intelligent
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by analice107: 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
ilynem:
Dear Mr CatfishBilly, Aren't you ashamed that a "mere paramedic who drives ambulances" is actually dragging you in the mud? I am not medical practitioner, but when Spacetacular asked a question and you had to pull out that online Journal, that was just painful to see.
But Sir, what is your medical specialty? grin
Sweet.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

I have to ask you nicely to steer clear of this as i have adviced another. Even you have shown your ineptitude right now.

In medicine, traumatology is the study of wounds and injuries caused by accidents or violence to a person, and the surgical therapy and repair of the damage.

A traumatologist is a surgeon and qualified to handle trauma. Since you say you are not a layman i suggest you revisit med school.

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by analice107: 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I've moved past the point in medicine where people exchange words to the point where people drop references when making claims, something you know nothing about, now sit down in one corner and shut up.
But, if i were you eh, to shut this ambulance driver up, i would have declared my specialty o
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2017
analice107:

But, if i were you eh, to shut this ambulance driver up, i would have declared my specialty o
grin grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Stay tuned
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy you people will not kill somborri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:41pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

Are you a pharmacist? Let's start from there before I engage you.
I won't Google anything.

If you ain't one, then gently keep quiet and take corrections Miss of all Profession

Every medical doctor starts off with the same medical training until we branch off at residency. I may not be a pharmacologist but i know what pharmacology is.

Pharmacology is the science of drug action on biological systems. In its entirety, it embraces knowledge of the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. It is a science that is basic not only to medicine, but also to pharmacy, nursing, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Pharmacological studies range from those that determine the effects of chemical agents upon subcellular mechanisms, to those that deal with the potential hazards of pesticides and herbicides, to those that focus on the treatment and prevention of major diseases by drug therapy.

I am sure you can see ACTION and INTERACTION inferred in what i just posted above. Steer clear of that quack doctor.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Every medical doctor starts off with the same medical training until we branch off at residency. I may not be a pharmacologist but i know what pharmacology is.

Pharmacology is the science of drug action on biological systems. In its entirety, it embraces knowledge of the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. It is a science that is basic not only to medicine, but also to pharmacy, nursing, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Pharmacological studies range from those that determine the effects of chemical agents upon subcellular mechanisms, to those that deal with the potential hazards of pesticides and herbicides, to those that focus on the treatment and prevention of major diseases by drug therapy.

I am sure you can see ACTION and INTERACTION inferred in what i just posted above. Steer clear of that quack doctor.
Sharrap.........

Don't try to claim intelligence..... I pass that level. Like I told you, respect your field...

Who apparently don't know who I am.....

Kindly stick to been your paramedics else I would bring you down to zero when you joke into my profession.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:46pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:
I will advise you spectacular to hold your peace as been ya experienced Paramedics instead of jumping into other people's profession....

Remember you ain't the only person reading and the debate isn't between you and Billy.

It between every profession. I wont watch you abuse or misinterpret terms in a bid to sound intelligent

Then please sir give me your own definition of pharmacology since you say i am abusing its true meaning. Note that i already gave you its true definition so tell me yours
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
adepeter26:

Sharrap.........

Don't try to claim intelligence..... I pass that level. Like I told you, respect your field...

Who apparently don't know who I am.....

Kindly stick to been your paramedics else I would bring you down to zero when you joke into my profession.

Then good sir kindly offer me your own definition or explanation for pharmacology i am waiting
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
analice107:

Analice is here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
I'm just sitting here for Spacetacular to say which degree she graduated with, where she did her residency, since she's a Surgeon.
She already admitted that she's not a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, but how can you be a Surgeon in the UK without an FRCS attached to your name. It's like a Surgeons in Nigeria that's not a Fellow of West Africa college of Surgeons (FWACS) that's quackery.
All BAAPS members are FRCS, see from the link posted.
My dear, you're not a Surgeon, you're a paramedic, be content with that. If you want to be a surgeon, go to medical school, graduate and go for residency.
Don't put the cart before the horse.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:54pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:
I'm just sitting here for Spacetacular to say which degree she graduated with, where she did her residency, since she's a Surgeon.
She already admitted that she's not a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, but how can you be a Surgeon in the UK without an FRCS attached to your name. It's like a Surgeons in Nigeria that's not a Fellow of West Africa college of Surgeons (FWACS) that's quackery.
All BAAPS members are FRCS, see from the link posted.
My dear, you're not a Surgeon, you're a paramedic, be content with that. If you want to be a surgeon, go to medical school, graduate and go for residency.
Don't put the cart before the horse.

you are an oxymoron mate. I feel so ashamed at how you are messing yourself about all in a futile attempt to discredit me the atheist way when you know i know you are lying and have been caught. I am an MRCS proud traumatologist and ply my trade without fear or shame here all day everyday until now. You on the other hand are a bundle of contradiction trying to make sense even of your own claim of being a medical doctor.

You made the claim but even you cannot attach any sense to your claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.